Have you ever wondered how you can combine different products from Content Sparks?
This is a question several customers have asked me recently, so I decided to create a video showing a few ideas for two of our courses.
The ideas I show in the video can be applied in the same way to any products that have common themes or topics. Alternatively, try out the ideas on general topics and then drill down to more specific ones.
The 3 ideas I demonstrate are:
- Combining the courses as-is in a series
- Creating different types of sales funnels
- Doing a ‘mash-up' or longer course by mixing content from different products
Watch my ideas and explanations here:
And here's the mind map with the summary of my ideas plus the new outline of the modules for a suggested mash-up:
Here are a few tips for combining products yourself:
- Review the ‘Summary Checklist' in each product so you know what it covers BEFORE you do anything
- Use the mind maps that come in our Blaze products (like Content Creation Mastery) to get the big picture for those products
- Use shorter courses to lead into larger ones, or as a bonus to a larger one
- Use shorter courses or bonus tools/checklists/reports/etc as different list-building freebies. Then follow-up with promotion of the longer product
- Make a big list of the modules and key points covered in each course on one mind map or on post-it notes. Then rearrange them in an order that makes sense to you.
- Be sure to look for places where you need to create something new or take out pieces your audience doesn't need
- When in doubt, use the content as-is and just edit for your branding and language. Start simple and work your way up to more advanced mash-ups.
Mentioned in this video:
- Magnetic Content
- Content Creation Mastery
- Video Marketing Essentials
- How to Use Content Marketing for Branding