Gamification in Business
How to add some excitement & fun to engage your prospects & customers
In Gamification in Business, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, email series, or paid product on how to use the basic elements of games to engage your prospects and customers with a bit of fun and competition.
Why share or sell ‘Gamification in Business'?
Because engaging prospects and customers has become harder and harder to achieve.
People are used to seeing the same old thing on the web and they're bored with it. It's difficult to stand out and grab their attention.
It's also a big challenge to get people to take action, whether it's to complete a simple survey or implement a new skill you've taught them.
But business owners who have been able to inject elements of games into different parts of their business have seen a big increase across the board. Badges, points, levels, leaderboards, challenges, quizzes – all these elements of games tap into people's natural desire to compete, and have some fun while they're at it.
If you can teach your customers how to use even one of the gamification tactics, they'll see their lead generation, converstion rates, and customer retention skyrocket.
Luckily, you can give them the ideas and strategies they need in Gamification in Business. You'll be showing your customers a variety of ways they can use gamification for market research, lead generation, and customer loyalty.
And all the content is already done-for-you, waiting for you to customize and brand as your own.
By helping your customers learn how to add some fun and games to different parts of their business, you'll be known as someone who's on top of the latest trends in getting results… you’ll be winning their thanks and watching their businesses take off!
Here's what you'll teach in Gamification in Business:
Course ModulesThere are 5 modules in the course plus a Conclusion.
- Introduction to Gamification in Business: You'll explain what gamification is and how it can help your customers engage their own prospects and clients in different areas of their business – no matter what size business they have
- Gamification for Market Research: You'll show your customers how they can gamify their surveys and market research tools to get higher participation, so that they can gather more and higher quality information for better target marketing
- Gamification Principles for Lead Generation: You'll give your customers a variety of tactics for adding game elements for fast lead generation, such as quizzes, social media contests, and challenges. No fancy tech skills required!
- Gamification for Customer Engagement and Loyalty: You'll explore the most popular ways for using gamification elements for keeping customers highly engaged, seeing results, and repeatedly coming back for more. Your current customers are your best customers.
- Create Your Gamification Strategy: You'll walk your customers, step-by-step, through creating a strategy for implementing one gamification campaign in their business, so that they can start seeing results from what they learned right away.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you'll review what you covered to reinforce what your customers learned, and you'll guide them through creating an action plan for the steps they'll take next – so that they'll leave ready to jump right into their first gamification campaign.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Gamification in Business package:
- Gamification in Business – Course Book (6,853 words, 40 pages), which gives you and your customers all the information they need for learning how to implement gamification in their business and marketing strategies (a $77 value)
- Workbook, which you can use alongside the activities outlined in the book, so your customers can take action and get results (a $27 value)
- Summary Checklist, which covers all the key points of the course book, so your customers have a quick reference guide (customers love these!)
- 5 Graphics used in the course book (.jpg & .ppt), so you can use them in additional handouts or for customers who are visual learners
- Infographics – Two infographics on the best practices and mistakes to avoid in gamification (.jpg & .ppt)
- 25 Gamification Ideas and 8 Examples, which provides your customers with multiple ideas to spark their imagination. (You could use this as a great lead generation freebie too!)
- List of Online Tools so your participants don't have to spend hours on Google looking for tools. (Be sure to add your own recommendations and any affiliate links!)
- 80 Slides, which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video, so you can just fire up your slide program and start teaching (creating these takes at least a day or more)
- Speaker Notes right inside your slide ‘Notes' section that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say in your webinar/video/presentation, etc.
- Tweets with tips about getting more clients for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your work to more people
- 10 Editable eCover Templates you can convert to your own branded eCovers, so that project management made easy fits in with your branding
- Instructions for using your new content, so you'll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
- Top 5 Ways to Deliver Your Training, which helps you select the right delivery method for you, so you can reach your target audience and maximize sales
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Gamification in Business:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Gamification in Business, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.