How to Create Sales Pages That Convert
Turn Visitors into Customers with an Enticing Landing Page
With How to Create Sales Pages That Convert, you’ll get everything you need to DELIVER, TEACH, and ATTRACT students to your own program, where you'll teach them how to turn their visitors into customers with an enticing landing page.
If you sell anything online, you know that one of the biggest challenges is building a sales page that persuades your target customer to make a purchase.
You pour your heart and time into creating something awesome that you know will help people,
…but then you need to tell them about it in a way that convinces them they need it.
And that ‘selling' part of business is where most product creators fall short.
You see, most people who excel at product creation get too deeply involved in the features of their solution and don't know how to take a step back. They feel the product should sell itself.
And that's where your sales page plays the starring role.
The # 1 goal of any sales page is to persuade people to buy your offer.
To achieve that, it needs to:
- Capture visitors attention
- Elicit their emotions
- Connect with their relevant problem
- Help them envision a new reality
- Prove that you can provide the best solution
- Compel them to purchase it
Sure, you need to explain all the details of what people get, but…
The reality of sales is that your customers don't buy ‘features'. They buy the promised outcome of your offer.
Granted, this isn't easy. And there are excellent copywriters out there who will create your sales page for you…. for a high fee.
But luckily, with our course on how to build sales page, you can help your audience do this for themselves.
With ‘How to Create Sales Pages That Convert‘, you'll walk your students through the critical steps for creating their first high-converting sales page.
You'll show them how to pick the critical elements for their high-converting sales page, connect with their ideal customer, decide on a pricing strategy, write copy that naturally leads to a sale…. and more.
Even better, when you purchase a license to How to Create Sales Pages That Convert, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your clients and customers finally get rewarded for their hard product creation work by getting the sales they deserve,
….and watch your own business grow at the same time!
Here's what you'll teach in How to Create Sales Pages That Convert…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- You'll kickstart the course by giving a quick overview and explaining what people will be able to do by the time they're done, so that they're excited to jump in and start learning.
Module 1: Get Inspired
- In the first module, you'll teach your students the key elements of a high converting sales page, so they can ensure their page contains everything to help them make the conversions they need. You'll explore why sales pages are important, how to review other businesses sales pages, and how to use their own experience to understand what makes a page successful.
Module 2: Target Your Ideal Customer
- Your students already have a target market for their product, but that's not enough. They have to find out what customers are REALLY looking for and what makes them buy. In Module 2, you’ll show your students how to drill down into their ideal customer profile, so they can write sales copy that speaks to those customers and creates an immediate connection.
Module 3: Define the Unique Value of Your Offer
- A sales page needs to demonstrate the value of the offer. In Module 3, you’ll show your students how the benefits of their product or service provide value by addressing the pain their customers are experiencing. You'll guide your students though writing a UVP for their page and adding value to their offer, so they can show they have the solution their prospective customers are searching for.
Module 4: Choose Your Pricing Strategy
- Product creators and service providers often agonize over how to price their offers. In Module 4, you’ll walk your students through pricing strategies and how to choose one to suit their business model. They'll weigh up value vs. price and decide on a suitable page length, so that they can offer pricing that demonstrates the value of their offer and makes it easy for customers to say “Yes” to buying.
Module 5: Draft Persuasive Sales Copy
- In Module 5, you’ll discuss copywriting skills and how to use the research your students did on their ideal customers to communicate powerfully with them on their sales page. You will show your students how to explain the promised outcomes of their offer and how to use copywriting formulas to attract and convert the right customers who will benefit most.
Module 6: Engage Your Visitors at a Glance
- Every sales page needs a headline that grabs the reader's attention. In Module 6, you’ll walk your students through how to create an irresistible headline that their ideal customer can't resist, and introductory copy that keeps them reading through the page. Then you'll show your students how to write their own story and use video to increase their conversions.
Module 7: Inspire Trust
- In Module 7, you’ll discuss the different ways your students can inspire trust – how to show they are knowledgeable in their field and can deliver results. You'll show your students how to use testimonials and plan their guarantee and refund policies. And, the end result is that your students' sales page visitors will be reassured they're making the right decision when they buy.
Module 8: Anticipate Objections
- People will always have objections and may have been let down before. In Module 8, you'll identify common objections and show your students how to preempt them in their sales copy . By preparing your students for objections, you can help them create sales copy and an faq section that eliminates potential customers’ barriers to purchase.
Module 9: Use Urgency and Scarcity in Your Sales Copy
- Statistics show that using Urgency and Scarcity in sales copy increases conversions. In Module 9, you’ll show your students how they can use psychology in their sales copy, how to introduce urgency and scarcity, and how to remain true to themselves while motivating visitors to take immediate action.
Module 10: Make Your Page Flow Towards a Sale
- In Module 10, you’ll teach your students how to write effective calls to action and how to put all their sales page elements together in an order that logically flows towards a sale. They'll use a sales page flow template and checklist to bring their copy together, put it in an effective order, and make sure they have not left anything out. In this way, they'll have the best chance of using their sales page to convert visitors to buyers.
Module 11: Use Design to Increase Conversions
- Successful sales pages use powerful visual design and branding to increase conversions. Your students have finished their sales copy and page flow, so in Module 11 you'll discuss the critical page design factors that influence engagement. Your students will then use a checklist to make sure they've addressed the most important visual elements on their sales page, so that their visitors will read their copy and make the decision to buy.
Module 12: Review and Refine
- In this last module, you’ll guide your students through some final action planning. You'll also send them away with tips for how to measure the success of their sales page, a few technical aspects of the page, the importance of split testing, and options to add extra features such as live chats and exit redirects. They will finish up by creating their plan for the next steps they'll take when they leave, to ensure they implement what they learned and take action to finish up their high-converting sale page!
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the How to Create Sales Pages That Convert – Beacon package:
- Course Book (12,196 words, 69 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (39 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,947 words, 34 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (21 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use How to Create Sales Pages That Convert:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Create Sales Pages That Convert“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Create Sales Pages That Convert, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.