5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits
In 5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits, you’ll get a complete package of lead generation content for building a list of people interested in hosting an online event to grow their business.
You can then nurture your relationships with your new leads, so that you can then sell related products and services.
The content in this package is also great for providing helpful resources to current clients, or as bonuses to add value to other products, services, or courses.
So you can keep your customers happy and coming back to you again and again. AND, you can boost the perceived value of your offers by adding bonuses.
IMPORTANT: This mini-course package is also included in our full course kit – Virtual Summit Success
So, if you want to use the content to create a full course funnel and multimedia program, check it out here.
With the full ‘Blaze' package, you'll get everything you need to learn, teach, and attract students to your own online course, webinar, video series, live workshop and more.
Why share or sell ‘5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits'?
Events where you can learn from experts and network with peers will always be an important part of your personal or professional development.
However, people don't necessarily want to travel or spend the time and money to attend an event in person.
And being there face-to-face isn't always an option.
Luckily, with all the technology we have available today, you can both attend AND run virtual, digital events – without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
You can even host a “virtual summit”, where you have multiple speakers sharing their expertise (without leaving the comfort of their homes either!)
Why would you want to run a virtual summit?
Because it can accelerate your business growth at a speed you never imagined.
- Grow your email list exponentially
- Increase your visibility in your market by leaps and bounds
- Position yourself as a go-to resource in your field
- Form lasting relationships with other industry experts
- Generate more income (especially if you add paid options to your summit)
I'll bet at least one of those benefits is something you or your audience would like to achieve!
But running an online event with multiple speakers can be daunting.
There are so many moving parts – deciding on themes and topics, finding and securing speakers, running and recording interviews, setting up a sales funnel, sending email campaigns, and more. The logistics are overwhelming!
With our short report – 5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits – you're going to show your followers the 5 essential steps to hosting their first online event, that they can start implementing right away. They'll go through how to:
- Clarify what they want to achieve and set goals for their virtual summit
- Implement the essential tech they need to host their event
- Choose the perfect topic so they can attract as many participants as possible
- Find relevant speakers to make the event as valuable as possible for their audience
- Take action and start planning their summit in advance to allow for necessary scheduling and marketing
And if your followers start to put into place all of the 5 steps in the report, they'll be well on their way to hosting their first online event which will grow their audience and their business.
In this lead generation package, you'll even get emails and other content to build relationships and earn the trust of your followers and subscribers,
…without having to create any content from scratch!
So you can help people start with some simple ways to get results, which will grow your own list of subscribers interested in the course topic.
Then sell other programs or offers to those people, knowing you're giving them what they want.
And if you want to offer a paid coaching program, online course, workshop or other training to follow up the report…
Be sure to check out the complete course kit – Virtual Summit Success
[IMPORTANT: The materials on this page are included in the complete course kit, so you don't need to buy both!]
Here's what you'll get in ‘5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits':
With this report package, you'll get a variety of relationship-nurturing and reputation-building content that you can use to quickly set up your own lead generation funnel, including…
- Report: 5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits (2085 words, 12 pages) – which gives you a valuable resource to attract and help people who are interested in this topic (Value $550)
- Summary Cheat Sheet – which gives you a summary outline of the report as an alternate lead magnet or webinar hand-out (people love content they can consume quickly)
- Slideshow (35 slides) – which gives you the report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a live or recorded video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
- 7 Report Follow-up Emails – to send to people after they receive your report or watch your webinar, to nurture your relationship with your new subscribers and sell your course, product, or coaching service.
- Are you ready to attract a bigger audience? (162 words)
- Does your virtual summit serve your business? (386 words)
- Choose the right platform for your virtual summit (322 words)
- The key to choosing your virtual summit topic (323 words)
- Easy ways to find speakers for your virtual summit (386 words)
- Use a simple spreadsheet to plan your virtual summit (333 words)
- Want to get results faster? (743 words)
- 5 Blog Posts – which give you pre-written content to spark discussion on your blog and attract more of your ideal customers
- How to Monetize Your Virtual Summit (606 words)
- Virtual Summit Success – How to Treat Your Guest Speakers (563 words)
- How to Find Virtual Summit Speakers Who Will Attract Attendees (551 words)
- How to Promote Your High-Value Virtual Summit (652 words)
- Building Authority in Your Niche with Virtual Summits (608 words)
- Infographic – 5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits (in .pdf, .pptx & .png)
- 30 Social Media Posts (30 tips for sharing on social media)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use ‘5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits':
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list and pre-sell a larger program, such as Virtual Summit Success.
- Customize and sell your own eCourse or multi-day challenge, and then follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire report, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides to create a webinar or video that pre-sells another program or just gets people on your list and nurture your relationship for future sales.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the infographic on social media to promote the report (paid or as a lead magnet), or to drive traffic to your site
- Include the report as a bonus in another program to enable you to increase your price AND drive more sales
- Combine this report with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer program
Screenshot previews of all your content in ‘5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits':
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .pdf, .pptx & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy 5 Steps to Growing Your Audience with Virtual Summits, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.