One more thing…
Before you check out, see these related special offers for expanding your course (details below):
Not interested? CLICK HERE to continue >>
During the launch of How to Start an Online Store, we've also put a selection of related courses on sale for you as well!
You can click on the link below to see more details. Or just click on the Add to Cart button to instantly add it to your cart. When you're done, head over to your cart to review your order and checkout.
With our Expansion Pack, you'll get content related to How to Start an Online Store which can also be used as stand-alone resources, bonuses, and lead magnets. The expansion pack includes:
- Are You Ready to Start an Online Store? (Assessment) – Whatever your business situation, this self-assessment worksheet will help you define your interest and motivation for starting an online store, in .docx.
- Key Components for Designing an Online Store (Checklist) – Use this checklist to make sure your online store has all the necessary design elements to ensure a high-quality user experience, in .docx.
- 7 Top eCommerce Platforms for Your Online Store – Use this doc to consider your online stores' specific needs and see what the top ecommerce sites have to offer, in .docx.
- 5 Best Practices for Your Online Store (Infographic) – in editable canva template and text in .docx
- 5 DFY Emails – 5 pre-written emails to use in your lead nurturing or student follow-ups. Just customize and add to your auto-responder:
- Tips to drive traffic to your online store (315 words)
- How your online store can use free shipping to drive sales (320 words)
- Boost your online store sales with honest sales copy (366 words)
- Improve your customer service with a return and refund policy (360 words)
- How to set your product prices with tiered pricing (342 words)
- 5 DFY Blog Posts – 5 blog posts you can customize, repurpose, and use anywhere in your business (people love using these for livestream starters too!):
- Starting an Online Store – Best Practices for Finding Products to Sell (570 words)
- Drive Traffic to Your Online Store – 7 Marketing Tactics That Get Results (635 words)
- How to Start an Online Store with No Investment Money at All (568 words)
- 7 Ways to Personalize Your Online Store for the Best Shopping Experience (590 words)
- 7 Strategies for Building a Profitable Online Store (502 words)
Click below to get the How to Start an Online Store Expansion Pack:
If you get BOTH How to Start an Online Store AND the Expansion Pack, you'll get the following bonus:
- Trello Board – The Action Guide for ‘How to Start an Online Store' set up for you in an interactive Trello Board.
Just copy the board and edit however you want. Then offer it as a bonus for students in your program, so they have a digital way to complete the Action Steps.
You can even repurpose it in the future for other online courses!
IMPORTANT: The Bonus Trello Board will be sent via a separate email when you purchase both packages – the main course on How to Start an Online Store AND the related Expansion Pack.
Suggested courses for expanding your program:
In our ready-to-go course on how to Get More Sales from Your Online Store, you'll find tips and strategies that can make a big impact on your customers' online sales and leads. And by the time you're done walking them through the tips, they'll be ready to get started – or hire you to help them!
Click below to get Get More Sales from Your Online Store:
Not interested? CLICK HERE to go to your cart and check out >>
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.