It's difficult to pin down any numbers, but research from 2014 valued the Business-to-Consumer e-commerce market at nearly $1.5 trillion. That's a lot of online shopping! And just think, that's only the B2C. Imagine how much money is in e-commerce when you add in business-to-business shopping online.
However, most e-commerce site owners aren't coming close to maximizing the sales they could be making. Luckily, there are lots of little tricks and tactics you can teach them that can result in a big boost in profits.
In our report and slide bundle on How to Get More Sales from Your Online Store, you'll find tips and strategies that can make a big impact on your customers' online sales and leads. And by the time you're done walking them through the tips, they'll be ready to get started – or hire you to help them!
Here's an overview of what you'll get in How to Get More Sales from Your Online Store:
- Have Clear and Consistent Branding
- Make it Easy for Your Customers to Shop From You
- Ways to Increase Customer Conversions
- Optimize for Mobile
- Cross-Sell, Up-Sell and Down-Sell
- Be the Best at Customer Service
- Use Social Media for Connection and Conversion
- Email – Your Biggest E-Commerce Success Factor
- Report – 7195 words, 41 pages – self-study content and activity instructions
- All 13 images included in the report in .png format
- 14 page Course Workbook (worksheets for completing the learning activities)
- Course Summary Checklist
- Infographic – 10 Best Practices for E-Commerce Success (.ppt and .png)
- Infographic – 10 E-Commerce Mistakes to Avoid (.ppt and .png)
- Slideshow – For classroom, webinar or video – 111 slides
- Speaker Notes – Script and instructions in Notes section of slides
- Tools and resources list
- Instructions For Using Your New Content
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training
- Tweets to use for promotion – tips on eCommerce
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd, ready to convert to your own branded eCovers)
- Infographic – E-Commerce Essential Metrics
How to Get More Sales from Your Online Store
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .png, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
Using Your Content
Ideas for Using Your Content:
- Use the summary checklist to build your list through squeeze page giveaways or as a printed cheat sheet to hand to offline customers.
- Use part of the content in an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each topic
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook or course.
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the slides and speaker notes for your visuals and script. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your customers, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site in any format.
- Combine the content with other content to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use snippets of the content as tweets to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself and your clients or to learn more about this topic.
Want to see samples? Here's a section from “Make it Easy for Your Customers to Shop from You”:
One of the key factors in the success or failure of an e-commerce store is the ease of shopping there. There are so many e-commerce websites online where customers can buy the same or nearly the same goods. If there's any hitch in the buying process, it will cost you significant conversions. If someone has difficulty making their purchase, they'll go somewhere else.
Ask Your Customers What They Think
The best way to discover whether your sales funnel is as tight as it should be is to ask those who have gone through it. Ask your customers for their opinions on the experience of buying from you. Ask for specific changes they'd like to see made. You can do this through your regular contact with customers on social media or elsewhere, or as a survey at the end of the sales process. You may want to offer a discount or freebie to thank them for their time.
Take a Lesson from Amazon
Why not learn from the masters? Amazon is the most successful e-commerce website the world has ever known. Their shopping cart process has been copied by many other sites and for good reason – it makes buying from them incredibly easy. Study Amazon's sales process and see if there are ideas you can use for your own site.
How to Get More Sales from Your Online Store
Please read our Content Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your content.