Here's why you need to teach Goal-Setting Masterclass...
Everyone starts off with the best intentions. They plan, they create their vision, and then wait... and wait... and wait. Before they know it, 12 months have passed and they're no closer to achieving their goals! But it doesn't have to be that way...
You can show your audience how to achieve meaningful business goals. As the saying goes "Goals are Dreams With Deadlines", and with our white label course on goal setting, you'll transform the lives of your students.
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for your Goal-Setting Masterclass ...
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
As you can see, our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation. You'll teach your students not only the proven SMART Goals model, but also the 4-step 90-day goal setting method that ensures they achieve their goals sooner rather than later!
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your goal-setting skills,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
Here's what you'll be teaching...
There are 4 modules in the course, with individual lessons, an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 - Set Goals for Success
Most people understand the value of having short-term and long-term goals, but for some reason, they are unable to move forward. Does this feel familiar?
In this first module, you'll help your students face the challenges of goal-setting head on and set goals that positively impact their business and inspire them to act. No more getting stuck!
Module 2 – Set Your Inspiring Goals
Now that your students have faced any past influences that may have affected their goal-setting success, they’re ready to move forward.
In Module 2, you’ll have your students delve into the fundamentals of goal setting and how to use tried-and-tested models to inspire them to achieve their goals.
Module 3 – Achieve Your Goals Through Your Actions
Setting the goal is only part of the picture, and some people find it the easiest part. But you can’t stop there if you want to achieve your goal.
In Module 3, you’ll teach your students how to divide their goals into tasks and action steps, so they can be organized and determined to take steps towards their goals every day.
Module 4 - Conclusion & Next Steps
In this final module, you’ll teach some tips that will your students continue to see the best results from their goal-setting.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Click the button below to get your license to Goal-Setting Masterclass:
100% No Risk Guarantee
Here's all the content you'll get!
Click on any tab below for the detailed list of those contents:
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 57-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 25-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* Smart Goal-Setting Template (4 pages) – To help your students turn any goal into a SMART one.
* Setting Goals Worksheet (6 pages) – To help your students implement the SMART goal setting process.
* 4-Step 90-Day Goal Setting Worksheet (5 pages) – To help your students implement the 90-day goal planning process.
* Goal-Setting Planner - For your students to identify and write down all the steps needed to achieve the goals they’ve set. In .xlsx.
* Goal Achievement Checklist (3 pages) – For your students to evaluate their goal-setting process and progress.
* A 27 Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 34 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 138 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form - so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list - which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails - to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training - which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
Not sure about White Label Courses? See what Content Sparks customers are saying...
It’s the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars of time saved
I don't have to worry about the quality level with Content Sparks, I just have to tweak it to my voice. It’s the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars of time saved. Plus, it makes me a valuable resource to my clients–I look like a superstar!
Thanks to Content Sparks, I’ve been able to start a membership site
Thanks to Content Sparks, I’ve been able to start a membership site. I always wanted to do it, but never had the time. I’m charging $27 and $97 per month and am using Content Sparks products to drip new content each month. With 50 members at the $27/month right now, that's an additional $1,350/month right there, all from a $149 investment.
I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally
Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market. My network is growing rapidly and I'm expanding into other cities. Now, as leaders plug into the system I've created, I'm able to help them grow their business as well.
Get your license to Goal-Setting Masterclass:
Here are just a few ideas for using your content...
Having a clear goal can improve your life greatly. Without a goal, you won't know what you need to do to achieve your dreams. If you have no direction, how will you know which path to take?
It's essential to establish a goal and identify the steps you will take to meet that goal. If you don't, you'll fall into a rabbit hole of distractions.
So if your audience want to lead happier and more productive lives, our Goal-Setting Masterclass will be suitable.
If you're looking for success in any specific timeframe, then you need to define SMART goals. It’s a fundamental, proven model for ALL goal setting.
The 90-day goal model already has the 'T' of SMART goals built in. It's the perfect way to make significant progress in a short space of time.
While your audience may be more comfortable with one goal-setting model vs the other, you can also combine SMART Goals with the 4-Step, 90-Day goal planning process to give your students a way to achieve both short and long term goals. How's that for a win/win!
Absolutely not! You can pre-record the content and deliver your content one piece at time. The beauty of Content Sparks' material is it's adaptability. You can use the content as a live session, as a in-person workshop, or even in a Facebook group. Your course, delivered your way.
Yes! It's perfect for a business curriculum combined with any courses where your audience wants to achieve success. You could also use it as a curriculum dedicated to setting and achieving goals, such as when combined with Vision Boards, Laser Focus, and Eliminate Business Overwhelm.
Plus, you can choose other courses to create an even longer, more comprehensive curriculum.
Goal Setting is also the perfect start to a mastermind group - help your audience set their goals and determine what they want from their business, and then the mastermind group can help keep the person accountable. The only limit is your imagination,
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...