Project Management Made Easy
A Start-to-Finish Guide for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
In Project Management Made Easy, you’ll get everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, short course, webinar, email series, or paid product on how to use a proven project management process to move every project smoothly from start to finish.
Why share or sell Project Management Made Easy?
Because most small business owners and entrepreneurs wear multiple hats and struggle to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently.
They're often juggling several projects or clients, so it's easy for tasks to fall between the cracks. And they probably have some projects they really want to achieve, but they just can't seem to get organized enough to get started.
But businesses that use proven project management processes for even the smallest projects are able to achieve their goals faster, more profitably, and more efficiently.
The biggest problem small business owners have with project management is learning how to apply a strict process to any size project.
Luckily, you can teach them how in Project Management Made Easy – A start-to-finish guide for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
By helping your customers use project management skills to achieve more of their goals, you’ll build your reputation as someone who can really get results… you’ll be winning their thanks and watching their businesses take off!
Here's what you'll teach in Project Management Made Easy:
There are 4 modules in the course plus an Introduction and a Conclusion in which your customers do some action planning.
- Introduction: You'll give your students an overview of the course and cover learning objectives, so they know exactly what they will be able to do by the end of the course and be excited to get started.
- Module 1 – How Project Management Works: You'll explain the benefits of following project management principles, so that your participants see how it will keep their businesses healthy and their clients happy
- Module 2 – Project Stages for Small and Medium Projects: You'll explain the 3 key stages to all projects, so that your customers will be ready to apply them to a project of their choice during the course
- Module 3 – Develop a Project Plan: You'll guide your participants through the 4 components of creating a project plan, so they'll have a repeatable process they can use for all projects in the future
- Module 4 – Develop an Implementation Plan to Monitor Your Progress: You'll help participants create a detailed implementation plan, focusing on communication, so they can ensure their project is completely smoothly and they deliver on expectations and deadlines
- Module 5 – Project Review and Closure Activities: You'll provide the key project review and closure activities participants need to do, so they can demonstrate results and improve on future projects
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you'll review what was learned and guide participants through final action planning, so they'll be ready to dive straight into completing a project when they leave the course
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Project Management Made Easy package:
- Project Management Made Easy – Course Book (6,277 words, 40 pages), which gives you and your customers all the information they need for learning how to apply a proven project management process (a $500 value)
- Action Guide – 15 pages to use alongside the Action Steps outlined in the Course Book, so your customers can take action and get results (a $75 value)
- Project Plan & Charter Template, which provides a ready-to-go template your customers can fill out to quickly create their plan. In both .docx and .xlsx formats (no fancy tool needed)
- Summary Cheat Sheet, which covers all the key points of the course book, so your customers have a quick reference guide
- Graphics used in the course book (.pptx, .pdf & .png), so you can use them in additional handouts or for customers who are visual learners
- Infographics on Best practices and Mistakes to Avoid, especially great for helping visual learners implement the material and remember what they learned (a $200 value)
- List of Project Management Tools so your participants don't have to spend hours on Google looking for tools. (Be sure to add your favorites and any affiliate links!)
- 95 Slides, which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video, so you can just fire up your slide program and start teaching (creating these takes at least a day)
- Speaker Notes right inside your slides that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say in your webinar/video/presentation, etc.
- Social Media Posts with tips about project management for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your work to more people
- Instructions for Using Your New Content, so you'll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Content for Training Programs which helps you select the right delivery method for you, so you can reach your target audience and maximize sales
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Project Management Made Easy:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Project Management Made Easy, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.