Using Social Media for Networking
How to build your professional network and connect with influencers on social media
In Using Social Media for Networking, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, eCourse, or paid product on how to use social media to network with colleagues, potential clients and partners, and influencers.
Why share or sell ‘Using Social Media for Networking'?
Because the most valuable asset in your business is the extent and depth of your relationships.
And the quality of your business network is all about who you know, who knows you, and how much they like, trust, and relate to you. Social media helps you achieve that level of relationship.
Sadly, most business owners still view social media as a way to market themselves and their business. But it's called ‘social' media for a reason. People are there to interact with others who they are friends with, who can help them, or who have something interesting or helpful to say.
That makes social media one of your most valuable sources for expanding your network of professional relationships… if you use it the right way.
In our brandable, ready-to-teach course on ‘Using Social Media for Networking', you'll teach your clients how to use social media effectively to achieve their professional networking goals. You'll show them best practices for initiating and developing relationships with people they want to connect with. And, you'll share ways to keep that momentum going in the future, so that they gradually build the know, like, and trust that's essential for any successful business.
Best of all, you'll get all the materials you need to deliver the course!
Just brand and customize the content for your market. Then convert the documents to pdf and use the slides to record videos, give presentations, or run webinars or live video. It's up to you, your business content needs, and your imagination.
Here's what you'll teach in Using Social Media for Networking…
There are 5 modules in the course, which can easily be broken up to create an email course, webinar series, or video series. Or deliver it all at once for a self-study, online course, or live workshop. Here are the learning objectives for the course:
- Identify Your Social Media Networking Goals
In this first module, you'll cover the benefits of using social media to grow and nurture a professional network. Participants will identify their primary goals for professional networking, regardless of where they're doing it, so they have a focus in mind before creating a social media networking plan.
- Set Up Your Social Profiles for Success
Participants will then select the best social networks for their goals, so that they're not wasting precious time online. They'll refine their social media profiles to reflect their core message and business goals, so that any new connection can quickly understand who they are, what they do, and the value they offer.
- Pick the Best Social Networking Tactics for Your Goals
In module three you'll cover effective methods to build new and existing relationships on social media, including how these integrate with other methods, depending on current relationships and professional networking goals.
- Start Networking – the Right Way
Participants will identify specific people they want to connect with online, both new and current contacts, so they'll start social media networking with quick wins. They'll prepare different messages and content for initial outreach, depending on their goals and the social platform, so they can catch people’s attention and start off relationships on the most relevant track while keeping an open mind to other opportunities.
- Create Your Systems for Growing and Nurturing Your Network
In this last module, you'll show your students how to create a system for tracking their network of relationships and how they're interacting (online and offline) so they can follow up appropriately, decide on next steps, and continue to build relationships. In the final activity, they'll create a plan for continually finding new contacts through social media and developing relationships with them.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Using Social Media for Networking package:
- Course Book (8,120 words, 44 pages) Everything your clients need to learn in order to implement the topics covered in the course. (Value $997)
- Workbook (9 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary of Key Points (3,131 words, 14 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (8 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics (.jpg & .ppt) – Two visual lists – Social Media Networking Best Practices & Mistakes to Avoid – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Slideshow (101 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, videos, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- 10 Tweets (Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Using Social Media for Networking:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Using Social Media for Networking”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Using Social Media for Networking, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.