Listen and apply to these podcasts to become a guest interviewee!
If you’re an online course creator, there are podcasts that you may listen to on a regular basis. This audio content is offered freely to help you develop as a teacher, so that you can create a better learning experience for your students.
Even if you don’t listen to podcasts right now, these are all places where you can find an audience of like-minded listeners who are also interested in online courses.
We’ve put together 25 of the best podcasts that course creators will love. When you’ve finished soaking up all the tips and techniques, why not reach out and see if you can become a guest?
That’s right, this list isn’t just a listen to these podcasts list, it’s also your bucket list of podcasts you’d love to be interviewed on as a guest expert course creator!
- BecomeaBlogger.com with Leslie Samuel
Instagram video / Facebook video
- Level up your course with Janelle Allen
- Rod’s Pulse Podcast
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
- How She Did That
- The Online Course Guy with Jacque Hopkins
- Perpetual Traffic Podcast by Digital Marketer
- The InstructorHQ show – Create and Sell Online Courses
- Susan Randall Online Course Strategy and Development
- Phil Ebiner
- Course Wizards – Teach Anything Online
- Tracey Teaches Online Courses
- Online Course Lab Podcast
- Jeff Long The Online Course Coach
- The eLearning Coach Podcast
- The Good Practice Podcast
- Trends & Issues in eLearning
- E-Learning Academy
- E-learning Stuff
- Instructional Designers in Offices Drinking Coffee
- The DIY Narrator
- The eLearning Guys
- The Ed Tech Podcasts
- The OLC
- Online Learning Legends
Now over to you…
What podcasts are your favorites on the list, and what ones would you recommend that we check out? Leave your recommendations and links in the comments please.
Want a downloadable list of the Course Creator's Podcast Bucket List?
Click on the link below and add your contact info. We’ll send it right over.
Want to learn more and teach others about how to get booked as a guest on podcasts?
Check out our brandable, ready-to-teach course:
With How to Get Interviewed on Podcasts, you’ll get everything you need to LEARN, TEACH, and ATTRACT STUDENTS to your own step-by-step course where you'll teach your audience how to get more visibility, leads, and sales by becoming a podcast guest speaker.
When you purchase a license to any of our ready-to-go course kits, you get the rights to edit it any way you want (or leave as-is) and add your own name and branding.
Then use your new course to:
- Attract new clients and customers (such as with a free training, webinar, or eCourse)
- Add a new stream of income (such as with a paid course or workshop)
- Keep your current customers successful and coming back for more (such as with bonus webinars, videos, and other learning resources).