Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades
How to Supercharge Your Blog to Build a High-Converting Email List
With Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people build an email list of high quality leads interested in specific topics.
Why share or sell ‘Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades‘?
Most business owners who do email marketing get fixated on the size of their list.
They're in awe of those with hundreds of thousands of subscribers, thinking “if only I had that many on my list, my business would take off.”
But that's not the case at all.
There are marketers with just a few hundred people on their email list whose revenue is in the multiple 6 figures.
And there are businesses with over 100,00 subscribers who struggle to make a single sale.
What makes one email list more valuable than the other?
It's all about the ‘quality' of your subscribers.
Highly successful email marketers know that…
- The only subscribers that matter are those interested in your solutions
- Your highest conversions come from segmenting your list based on which topics people are interested in
- Giving people the content they ask for leads to lasting relationships and more sales over time
So how can you build a quality email list?
Leverage your blog and offer content upgrades!
A content upgrade is a freebie (lead magnet) that you offer inside of a blog post or page, and which is directly related to the content on that page.
And when someone requests that upgrade, you can be sure that they're highly interested in that topic.
That means that you don't have to worry about whether your recommendations around your offers will be ignored. After all, those content upgrade subscribers have already told you they want to hear more!
But what exactly makes up a good freebie in a blog post?
That's where our course on Content Upgrades comes in…
It's a ready-to-teach program that walks you step-by-step through the process of creating content upgrades that will attract the people who will be most interested in buying your products and services.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on how to Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades… in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Identify the goal for your first content upgrade and map out your reader’s journey, creating a ‘formula’ you can apply over and over again
- Select a blog post topic that will appeal to your target reader, so you'll attract the leads who will convert to customers
- Outline a content upgrade that your target readers will find valuable, and which will also introduce them to your solution
- Develop an eye-catching opt-in form and a click-worthy email series that will captivate and motivate readers to take action
- Plan your next steps, so you can continue to build a high quality list of targeted leads who convert to your best customers and clients.
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades':
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your website content creation,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience build an email list that only consists of the quality leads that convert to the best customers.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll teach in Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades…
There are 5 modules in the course, with an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Determine Your Content Upgrade Goals
Before you create your content upgrade, you first need to determine your goals for it. If you don’t have a strategy and campaign objective, then you are just giving away free content at the cost of your precious time.
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify the goal for their first content upgrade and map out their reader’s journey, creating a ‘formula’ they can apply to other blog posts.
Module 2 – The Blog Post: Choose Your Topic and Content
Before you can create a content upgrade, you need content!
In Module 2, you'll show your students how to brainstorm and pick a blog post topic that will appeal to the readers they are targeting and which will help them achieve their content upgrade goals (for example, build a targeted list that will boost sales of a specific product/service you offer)
Module 3 – Create Your Content Upgrade
Now it’s time to create your content upgrade. The content upgrade you create should enhance or augment the material covered in the blog post
In Module 3, you'll teach your students how to select and outline their content upgrade based on what their target reader will find most valuable, while also incorporating ways to introduce them to the solution
Module 4 – Deliver the Content Upgrade to Your Audience
The next step is to develop the communications you will initiate with readers once they land on the post.
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to develop an eye-catching opt-in form and a persuasive and valuable email series that will prompt readers to act (opt in, open emails, follow additional links, and ultimately make a purchase)
Module 5 – Conclusion and Next Steps
Now that your students have created and launched their content upgrade, they can continue gathering vital information about their target audience to create more blog posts with valuable content upgrades.
In Module 5, You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades:
- Course Book (6557 words, 40 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (25 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Topic Ideas Worksheet (11 pages – to assign content upgrades to blog posts)
- Email Worksheet (7 pages – to create an email series for your content upgrade)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3224 words, 22 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (14 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Resources – A list of 30 tools & resources for Creating Clickable Content Upgrades.
- Slideshow (97 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Never used done-for-you content products before?
New to Content Sparks?
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.