Here's why you need to teach 'Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades'...
Most business owners who do email marketing get fixated on the size of their list.
They're in awe of those with hundreds of thousands of subscribers, thinking "if only I had that many on my list, my business would take off."
But that's not the case at all.
There are marketers with just a few hundred people on their email list whose revenue is in the multiple 6 figures.
And there are businesses with over 100,00 subscribers who struggle to make a single sale.
What makes one email list more valuable than the other?
It's all about the 'quality' of your subscribers.
Highly successful email marketers know that...
- The only subscribers that matter are those interested in your solutions
- Your highest conversions come from segmenting your list based on which topics people are interested in
- Giving people the content they ask for leads to lasting relationships and more sales over time
So how can you build a quality email list?
Leverage your blog and offer content upgrades!
A content upgrade is a freebie (lead magnet) that you offer inside of a blog post or page, and which is directly related to the content on that page.
And when someone requests that upgrade, you can be sure that they're highly interested in that topic.
That means that you don't have to worry about whether your recommendations around your offers will be ignored. After all, those content upgrade subscribers have already told you they want to hear more!
But what exactly makes up a good freebie in a blog post?
That's where our course on Content Upgrades comes in…
It's a ready-to-teach program that walks you step-by-step through the process of creating content upgrades that will attract the people who will be most interested in buying your products and services.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on how to Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades... in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Identify the goal for your first content upgrade and map out your reader’s journey, creating a ‘formula’ you can apply over and over again
- Select a blog post topic that will appeal to your target reader, so you'll attract the leads who will convert to customers
- Outline a content upgrade that your target readers will find valuable, and which will also introduce them to your solution
- Develop an eye-catching opt-in form and a click-worthy email series that will captivate and motivate readers to take action
- Plan your next steps, so you can continue to build a high quality list of targeted leads who convert to your best customers and clients.
Here's what you'll be teaching...
There are 5 modules in the course, with multiple lessons, an introduction, and a concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 - Determine Your Content Upgrade Goals
Before you create your content upgrade, you first need to determine your goals for it. If you don’t have a strategy and campaign objective, then you are just giving away free content at the cost of your precious time.
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify the goal for their first content upgrade and map out their reader’s journey, creating a ‘formula’ they can apply to other blog posts.
Module 2 - The Blog Post: Choose Your Topic and Content
Before you can create a content upgrade, you need content!
In Module 2, you'll show your students how to brainstorm and pick a blog post topic that will appeal to the readers they are targeting and which will help them achieve their content upgrade goals (for example, build a targeted list that will boost sales of a specific product/service you offer).
Module 3 - Create Your Content Upgrade
Now it’s time to create your content upgrade. The content upgrade you create should enhance or augment the material covered in the blog post.
In Module 3, you'll teach your students how to select and outline their content upgrade based on what their target reader will find most valuable, while also incorporating ways to introduce them to the solution.
Module 4 - Deliver the Content Upgrade to Your Audience
The next step is to develop the communications you will initiate with readers once they land on the post.
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to develop an eye-catching opt-in form and a persuasive and valuable email series that will prompt readers to act (opt in, open emails, follow additional links, and ultimately make a purchase)
Module 5 - Conclusion and Next Steps
Now that your students have created and launched their content upgrade, they can continue gathering vital information about their target audience to create more blog posts with valuable content upgrades.
In Module 5, You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Click the button below to get your license to Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades:
100% No Risk Guarantee
And here's all the content you'll get!
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 40-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 25-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* Topic Ideas Worksheet – 11-page worksheet to assign content upgrades to blog posts
* Email Worksheet – 7-page worksheet to create an email series for your content upgrade
* A 22-Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 14 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 97 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills.
* Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content.
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
Not sure about White Label Courses? See what Content Sparks customers are saying...
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended
When it comes to premium customizable content, look no further than Sharyn's suite of products. This is beautifully researched and exquisitely crafted material. Even if you don't end up modifying and rebranding it for your own business, you're guaranteed to find the content itself incredibly useful. Sharyn's trainings drive even greater value into the customer equation; don't miss them. I've been in marketing for over three decades, and Sharyn and her team continue to impress me with each new release.
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.
Thanks to Content Sparks, I’ve been able to start a membership site
Thanks to Content Sparks, I’ve been able to start a membership site. I always wanted to do it, but never had the time. I’m charging $27 and $97 per month and am using Content Sparks products to drip new content each month. With 50 members at the $27/month right now, that's an additional $1,350/month right there, all from a $149 investment.
I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally
Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market. My network is growing rapidly and I'm expanding into other cities. Now, as leaders plug into the system I've created, I'm able to help them grow their business as well.
Click the button below to get your license to Attract Quality Leads with Content Upgrades:
Here are a few ideas for using your content...
Frequently Asked Questions
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
==> Profiting from Content: Basic Funnel Set Up for Beginners
==> How to Quickly Customize Your Content
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...