To give you professional quality, results-focused content that will put your expertise in the spotlight, so you can attract new leads and build lasting relationships with your customers.
Who is Sharyn Sheldon?
I’m a passionate learner who is fanatical about well-written content, hates to waste time, and loves to share my knowledge with others. I’ve also spent over 25 years creating marketing and training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
During that time, I’ve built up my own flourishing businesses as a training consultant and then as a provider of customizable business and marketing courses.
What does that mean for you?
You can expect the highest level of professional quality in every little piece of content we create for you here at Content Sparks. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
You can also expect to see tutorials, tips, and other content marketing news on our Blog. I LOVE sharing little tricks I’ve learned as soon as I’ve discovered them!
Your content needs are what drive everything I do at Content Sparks. In fact, I often lie awake at night thinking about how I can improve my products even more. No wonder I don’t get enough sleep!
I love it even more when I hear directly from my customers with suggestions and feedback. Please, fire away. 🙂
Take a look at what some of my customers are saying HERE.
To get a taste of the quality of what we have to offer and how you can use content from Content Sparks – DOWNLOAD your Free Content Planning Template.
It’s the same one we use in our own content planning.
About Content Sparks
Content Sparks was founded in 2010 as a solution for enlightened business coaches, consultants, and educators like you – who know the enormous value of quality content for growing your business and helping your customers. You just don’t have time to create enough star-quality content without sacrificing something else in your business or your life.
So we decided to create that content for you. Every month we design and develop new, ready-to-teach courses for you to use in your business. They include content for lead generation, working with your customers, and creating your own signature products and programs.
Our Philosophy for Content Creation
At Content Sparks, we believe that each piece of content you get should be designed to achieve a specific result for your customers. That includes learning skills for their own professional development AND implementing different strategies and tactics for growing their businesses.
We use the proven guidelines and best practices of instructional design for analyzing just what those results should be and what people need to be able to do to achieve them.
When it comes to the actual development of our content, these are the guidelines we follow:
- Everyone must be able to put what they learn into action. They must come away from your content having achieved their goals.
- You must be able to adapt your content for different people’s learning styles – seeing, reading, listening and implementing.
- Content must be flexible for use with different markets. You should be able to easily swap out one example for another, or change language wherever needed.
- All training programs should be modular, so that you can move things around or deliver it in large or small pieces. At the same time, each piece should build on another
- Content should be as evergreen as possible. This isn’t always realistic, especially when it comes to social media or resource links. That’s why we revisit our products periodically to check for updates needed.
- You should get a huge amount of value for your content investment. That includes being able to repurpose your content over and over for different needs.
Our philosophy isn’t about creating ‘enough’ content. It’s about creating engaging, results-focused content that leaves your people saying, “A ha! Now I get it.” or “I can do it!” or “Wow! Look at what I can do for my business now.”
And, most of all, our driving mission is to provide you with content that will keep your customers coming back for more.
Don’t see a topic you need?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the details.
Don’t know where to start with your content?
CLICK HERE or on the box below to download your FREE Content Planning Template to kick-start your content marketing.