10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails:
Just Add to Your Blog or Autoresponder and Tweak the Wording for Your Audience
Not sure what to blog about or send to your email list next?
In our pack of 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Email Swipes on Success Mindset, you’ll get 5 pre-written blog posts and 5 pre-written emails that you can customize and add directly into your blog or email autoresponder.
Use them to get more traffic to your website and to nurture relationships with people who are interested in improving their mindset to achieve success. Or, just keep them in your content library for when you're stuck for ideas and need something to blog about or email!
Get this content pack PLUS 4 MORE for one low, discounted price in our Done-For-You Blog Post & Email Bundle
Here are a few ways you can use the blog posts and email swipes to grow your business:
- Add a few emails to a relevant autoresponder series for new leads… to share valuable tips and build credibility before offering a paid product or service
- Load the blog posts as drafts to your blog, edit and add to the text, and add a few images. Then schedule to publish every week for the next 5 weeks. Don't forget a Call to Action at the end of each. And remember to schedule emails about your blog posts for your list too!
- Pick and choose relevant emails to create a series for people who didn't buy one of your related courses… to continue to nurture your relationship with them, so they'll be ready to purchase next time
- Add the emails (and emails sending people to your blog posts) to your post-purchase emails to further build relationships with customers… to earn their loyalty and keep them coming back again and again
- Expand on the content in the emails to create longer blog posts… to attract your target customers to your website
- Use the content in the blog posts as the basis for emails. You can even break some up into separate emails.
- Pull out tips from the emails and blog posts for social media posts and images… to encourage engagement with your followers
Here's what you'll get in the 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails:
With this set of blog posts and email swipes, you'll get 5 pre-written blog posts and 5 pre-written emails that are easy to customize, with areas clearly marked for where you should add your own personal info and links. You'll see the blog posts and emails cover various topics around how to develop a success mindset. Here are the specific topics:
- Change Happens – How to Accept Change and Make It Work Towards Your Success (602 words)
- Succeed with the Growth Mindset – The Importance of Charting Your Progress (516 words)
- How to Get Over Your Fear of Making Mistakes (564 words)
- What’s Holding You Back? Identify and Expel Limiting Mindsets (577 words)
- The Growth Mindset – 5 Ways to Push Yourself Past the Plateau (513 words)
- Harness the abundance mindset for success (360 words)
- Are you stuck in your comfort zone? (356 words)
- How to follow through on what you want to do (337 words)
- How to stay motivated – Reward yourself for your successes (346 words)
- How to discover your strengths and weaknesses (298 words)
You'll also get a pdf with detailed instructions for using your customizable, relationship-building emails.
Blog posts and emails are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
Screenshot previews of all your content in your 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails: Success Mindset:
Contents are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!”
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.”
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy your Done-for-You Blog Posts & Emails on Success Mindset, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.