Getting the Most from Live Events
How to maximize your results when attending live events and conferences
In Getting the Most from Live Events you’ll get everything you need to teach your clients how to make the most of any workshop, conference, live event or seminar that they attend.
Why share or sell ‘Getting the Most from Live Events'?
Anyone in business who wants to develop their skills, meet new people, and stay on the cutting edge needs to go to at least one live event each year. That event could be a conference, seminar, workshop, or even a mastermind retreat.
But the whole experience can be expensive, and they certainly take up a chunk of precious time.
So, how do you make sure that you're getting your money's worth?
The key to getting the most from any live event is good planning.
Most people sign up for an event with the best of intentions. But then time slips away, other tasks take precedent, and suddenly it's the day of the event. They show up, participate in whatever looks good at the moment, take a bunch of notes…. and walk away with more good intentions. At that point, without a plan, life gets in the way again and soon they forget whatever takeaways they managed to get. All that expense was for nothing.
Don't let that happen to your own clients and customers (or yourself!)
In our brandable, done-for-you course on ‘Getting the Most from Live Events', you'll guide your participants through the key tasks they need to do before, during, and after attending an event…. if they want it to have a true impact on their business.
Consider using the report as a handout for people who will be attending your own event, to make sure they get the best results AND to ensure the success of your event.
And don't forget to use this resource for yourself too, for the next time you go to an event!
NOTE: If you or your clients are planning to run live events, also check out our full course kit on how to ‘Fill Your Live Events and Workshops‘. You'll get everything you need to deliver, teach, and promote a self-study, live, virtual, or recorded training program.
Here's what you'll teach in Getting the Most from Live Events:
There are 6 modules in the course, including an introduction and conclusion. You'll be covering how to prepare effectively, network with the right people, learn with intention, create content from what you learn, and follow-up to achieve your event goals:
- Introduction – The Benefits of Live Events: In the first module, you'll explore the benefits of attending live events and how planning ensures a high return on the investment. Then you'll guide your clients through defining their goals for the event, so they know exactly what they want to get out of it
- How to Prepare to Attend a Live Event: Next, you'll get down the details of how to prepare for the event, including identifying what to bring, so that your clients can hit the ground running and are prepared for anything…. whether it's a photo opportunity or the weather
- How to Power Network at Live Events: You'll then show people how to network effectively with other industry influencers at an event, including identifying what to prepare in advance and how to break the ice, so that even introverts will feel more confident
- How to Maximize Your Learning from a Live Event: In this module, you'll show your clients the best techniques for learning at events, as well as ways to use what they learn to create content of their own, so they can expand their reputation, get more traffic and followers, and increase engagement
- What to Do After the Event: The follow-up is where the real results from an event happen. So in this module, you'll show your clients how to create their own process for post-even tasks, such as contact follow-up and content creation, so they can maximize results and keep momentum going
- Conclusion and Next Steps: In the final module, you'll summarize everything and guide your clients through a final action planning activity, where they set hard dates in their calendar for their next event
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Getting the Most from Live Events package:
- Course Book (6,552 words, 33 pages) Everything your clients need to learn in order to implement the topics covered in the course. (Value $997)
- Workbook (14 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- People You'd Like to Meet & New Contact Summary Spreadsheet – To plan and then keep track of important information about new contacts
- Graphics from Course Book (7 Graphics in .png, .pptx & .pdf) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 30 Tweets (Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Getting the Most from Live Events:
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Pull out key points to create slides, and use the Course Book as the basis for your script. Then create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Getting the Most from Live Events”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy Getting the Most from Live Events, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.