How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals
Strategically Create & Use Visual Content to Boost Your Business
In How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to use visual content to boost your business.
Why share or sell ‘How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals'?
Did you know that tweets with images receive around 150% more retweets than those without images?
That's just one example of the power of visuals and how popular they are. People learn more effectively when text is combined with visuals. They engage more with Facebook posts that have images. And, they spend longer reading blog posts with visuals.
The list goes on, but the lesson is the same. One of the keys to higher levels of engagement, and ultimately better rates of conversion in online marketing is strategic use of visuals.
But visual content can be hit or miss if you don’t pinpoint exactly what your audience likes.
You can easily end up wasting time and money when you blindly pump out quantities of visuals.
The most successful marketers plan their visual content carefully. They take the time to get to know exactly who their audience is, where they are, and what types of visual content will resonate with them at the highest level. Only then do they start producing and publishing anything.
With our brandable, done-for-you course, ‘How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals' you'll be able to teach your clients to identify the visuals that resonate with their target audience, and then show them how to plan, create and publish exceptional visual content. They'll create visuals that speak directly to the right people and maintain consistency with their brand.
Here's what you'll teach in How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals
There are 6 modules in the course, as well as a Conclusion in which you do a final review and action planning.
- Introduction – You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
- Module 1 – Why Invest in Visual Content? – In the first module you'll introduce your clients to the benefits of visual content; the reasons they should invest time and money into planning and developing the right visuals that will make the biggest impact on their business.
- Module 2 – Identify the Visuals that Resonate – You'll then show your clients how to get a closer look at their audience and where to find them. You'll explore exactly what visual content will resonate with their audience, and how to learn from their competitors.
- Module 3 – Plan Your Visual Content Focus – In the third module, you'll guide your students through clarifying their visual content goals and identifying the right type of visuals to create. You'll discuss how to leverage and repurpose existing content to save time, and how to develop a visual content creation plan.
- Module 4 – Enhance Engagement with Your Branding – Next, you'll show your students how branding plays a role in visual content. You'll ask them to identify their key brand elements and then apply those elements to the content they create.
- Module 5 – Create Your Attention-Grabbing Visual Content – In this module, you'll first go over a selection of some of the best tools available for creating visual content today. Then, you'll provide guidelines for graphics (such as canvas sizes, fonts & colors), and explore some tips for stunning, engaging graphics.
- Module 6 – Publish Your Visual Content for Maximum Visibility – The final step is to actually publish their visual content. You'll teach your participants the importance of high-quality images, different formats for different visual content goals, and adding their logo.
- Conclusion and Next Steps – You'll conclude the course with quick recap of what you've covered throughout the course and guide your students through some final action planning, so they're ready to jump in and implement their visual content plan when they leave.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals package:
- Course Book (7122 words, 50 pages) Everything your clients need to learn how to strategically create and use visual content to attract and engage their audience. (Value $997)
- Action Guide (15 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2,364 words, 18 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (8 Graphics in .pptx, pdf & .png) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics (in.pptx, pdf & .png) – Two visual lists – of Best Practices and Common Marketing Mistakes – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Slideshow (130 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, videos, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- 10 Social Posts (Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for Using Your New Content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals”:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Attract and Engage Your Audience with Visuals, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.