Build a Community Around Your Brand
Increase Trust, Sales, and Customer Success with a Loyal Brand Community
With Build a Community Around Your Brand, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you'll show them how to increase trust, sales, and customer success with an engaged, loyal brand community.
People don’t trust businesses or brands. They trust people who they can relate to.
At the same time, in a world where we are increasingly isolated behind our computers and mobile devices,
Your audience craves personal connection with others like them.
They want to find out what their peers are thinking and doing, share ideas and feedback, swap stories, get support, socialize with people who have similar values, and feel a part of something special.
They want to know the human beings behind any brand they’re interested in.
What do businesses gain from building a community?
Having a thriving, engaged community will:
- Increase your audience’s trust in you, …because they’ll get to know you as a real person who understands them, rather than a faceless business
- Boost your sales, …since that personal bond and trust is what buyers need most
- Raise customer success and retention, …because you can more easily give them the support they need
You’ll also get deeper insights about your audience’s needs and challenges,
….which means you’ll make better decisions about every aspect of your business!
So how can you help your own audience get started with building a community?
With our course on how to Build a Community Around Your Brand, you'll get all the materials you need to learn AND teach others how to do just that.
This ready-to-go program is divided into 7 modules, with short lessons in each, so that by the end of the course you and your students will be able to:
This is one of our brandable, done-for-you programs. That means you can learn from it yourself to help build a community around your brand.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That's because when you purchase a license to Build a Community Around Your Brand, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience add an essential element to boost their business success.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Build a Community Around Your Brand…
There are 7 modules in the course, containing 15 lessons, along with an introduction and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why You Need a Brand Community
Treating your target market like a community is a vitally important step towards increasing business success.
In Module 1, you’ll explore ways a brand community will enhance your students' business and why their branding plays a central part.
- Lesson 1: Your Business Needs a Community – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students the benefits of a community, so that they can identify the potential advantages for business growth.
- Lesson 2: Your Brand Message – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to clarify their branding and the values they want their community to reflect and cultivate, so that they can share these to attract like-minded community members.
Module 2 – Pick the Right Community for Your Business
Now that your students know how a community will help their business, they need to make sure that it will help them achieve their specific business goals.
In Module 2, your students will set goals for their community and drill down to identify who their community is for.
- Lesson 1: Set Goals for Your Community – In Lesson 1, you'll explore how to pick the type of community that best meets your students' business needs and what role they will personally play, so that they can be confident their community will help them achieve their goals.
- Lesson 2: Identify Your Ideal Community Members – In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics for defining who your students' ideal community members are and what those people want from a community, so that they attract the people they can help most.
- Lesson 3: Bring Your Community to Life – In Lesson 3, you'll help your students find the right platform to host their community, so that their members have quick and easy access to the group.
Module 3 – Lay the Foundations for Your Community
To attract people into your community who share your values, you need to be clear about what they’ll get from the group, so they can choose to opt in or not.
In Module 3, your students will lay the foundations for their community by identifying the benefits it will offer and the rules they want to place on community membership.
- Lesson 1: Describe Your Community – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to describe the purpose and benefits of their community clearly, so people can decide if they’re a fit.
- Lesson 2: Define the Rules of Your Community – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to define the rules of their community, so members know how to participate and will feel safe in the environment.
Module 4 – Attract Community Members
Now your students have everything in place to start their community. But a community isn’t a community without people. The next task is to get people to join.
In Module 4, your students will do just that by taking steps to recruit group members and making sure they are onboarded successfully.
- Lesson 1: Add People to Your Community – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to entice people to join their community, so they can quickly increase membership to a level that fosters interaction.
- Lesson 2: Onboard New Members – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to welcome and guide new community members, so they can reap the greatest benefits and provide value for other members.
Module 5 – Encourage Engagement and Provide Leadership to Your Community
Bringing people into a community is one thing; turning them from passive absorbers of information to engaged, active participants in the community is another.
In Module 5, your students will learn how to manage their community so members feel supported, and they'll learn the best practices for encouraging interaction and engagement in the group to make it a strong, vibrant community.
- Lesson 1: How to Manage Your Community – In Lesson 1, you'll explore best practices for your students to follow for managing their group, so that their members have confidence in their leadership.
- Lesson 2: Encourage Engagement with Your Content – In Lesson 2, you'll teach how to identify what content community members want and how to encourage engagement with that content, so that they create a participative, interactive community.
- Lesson 3: Encourage Interaction Among Members – In Lesson 3, you'll share ways to encourage interaction among your students' community members, so that they get value and keep coming back to participate.
Module 6 – Leverage Your Community to Grow Your Business
Once your students' community is established, they're in a position to reap the rewards of their hard work. While the community is predominantly for the members, it will also be helpful for your students and serve as a springboard for the promotion of their business.
In Module 6, your students will learn how to gather feedback and referrals and how their community will assist them in growing their brand.
- Lesson 1: Seek Feedback from Members – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to tap into their community as a source of data and feedback on their offers and new projects, so that they can provide what the community wants.
- Lesson 2: Collect Testimonials and Referrals – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to use their community as a source of recommendations about themselves and their work, so that they can attract more customers.
- Lesson 3: Leverage Your Community to Grow Your Brand – In Lesson 3, you'll explore ways to leverage your students' community to grow their business brand, so that they expand their reach and nurture their business growth.
Module 7 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring everything you’ve covered in the course together, so that your students are in the best place to set up and run a thriving community. You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course with your students and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Build a Community Around Your Brand – Beacon package:
- Course Book (11,953 words, 86 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (44 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4,971 words, 40 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (33 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Build a Community Around Your Brand:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Build a Community Around Your Brand” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Build a Community Around Your Brand, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.