Brilliant Brainstorming Methods
“Let me just brainstorm a bit to see if I can come up with some ideas.”
Ever hear anyone say that? I'll bet you've said it yourself more than once.
But it's not always as easy as it sounds.
In fact, brainstorming is an art.
And the people who are the best at brainstorming ideas don't just use one method. If they have a particularly difficult challenge to solve, they often try out multiple approaches until they find the ideas that look like true gems.
With our course on Brilliant Brainstorming Methods, you can teach people the top 7 methods for generating and evaluating ideas – no matter what problem they need to solve.
As always, when you purchase a license to our content you get the rights to edit any of the content, transform it to other media, and put your name on it.
Use Brilliant Brainstorming Methods to create your own:
- Email course
- Self-study course
- Bonus to a paid product
- Lead magnet to build your list
- ….and more!
Here's an overview of what you'll get in Brilliant Brainstorming Methods:
There are 12 chapters in the course book, which can be easily adapted to an email series or other format. Here are the topics you'll cover when you teach Brilliant Brainstorming Methods:
- The Basics of Brainstorming
- The Evaluation Phase – What to Do with Your Brainstorming Ideas
- Method 1 – Mind Mapping
- Method 2 – The Challenger Method
- Method 3 – Random Input
- Method 4 – New Perspective
- Method 5 – Speed Thinking
- Method 6 – Freewriting
- Method 7 – The Stepladder Technique
- Barriers to Effective Brainstorming
Tools & Resources
You'll receive a range of content that you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, handouts, learning resources, promotional content, lead magnets/opt-in gifts, and more. Also, be sure to repurpose the content to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need:
- Brilliant Brainstorming Methods Course Book (5465 words, 33 pages)
- Action Guide (15 pages – To use alongside the activities outlined in the report)
- Graphics (3 colorful graphics that illustrate ideas from the course book)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (1,819 words, 14 pages – Covers all the key points of the course in an easy-to-use outline)
- Mind Mapping Tools List (A list of some suggested tools & apps to help mind map, which is one brainstorming method)
- Instructions for using your new content
Brilliant Brainstorming Methods
Take a peek at all the content you'll get with your license:
Contents of the course are delivered as editable .docx & .pptx.
Using Your Content
Other suggested uses for your Content:
- Use as a free giveaway in exchange for contact details to build your list or build your relationship with your list.
- Break up, edit, and use as content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Create and sell your own ecourse, using any tools, checklists or worksheets to help readers put what they learn into action.
- Use a section of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire report, all combined as a paid ebook or course.
- Use key points in the report to create slides and then record those as videos you can use to drive traffic to your site via video sharing sites.
- Use the list of tools to create a free giveaway to build your email list. People love lists!
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the content as a basis for creating your slides and script. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions that go into more detail about implementing what participants learned.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as an additional resource.
- Use any graphics, infographics or tweets to share on social media and either promote the rest of the course (paid or as a lead magnet) or just drive traffic to your site.
- Use the content and tools for yourself to learn more about this topic.
ExcerptWant to see samples from this course? Here's an excerpt from one section on “The Evaluation Phase – What to Do with Your Brainstorming Ideas”:
Building on Existing Ideas
You should look for ways to build on existing ideas. A few ways to do this might include:
- Having members of the group take other members' ideas and add something new to them or suggest changes.
- Taking old ideas and adding a new twist to them.
- Combining two ideas into one.
- Separating an idea into its parts.
When brainstorming, your ideas don't need to be set in stone. Keep in mind that in addition to generating new ideas, you can also alter the ideas you already have.
Keep this chapter and the last chapter in mind as you try out the brainstorming techniques on the following pages. There will be 7 brainstorming techniques explained. You may not find all of them useful, but it's a good idea to try each and see if it works for you. You can add those that produce results to your business operations.
Brilliant Brainstorming Methods
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy Brilliant Brainstorming Methods, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.