Create Your Business Growth Plan
Identify Exactly What You Need to Do to Grow Your Business to New Heights
With Create Your Business Growth Plan, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course, where you'll show your audience how to identify exactly what they need to do to grow their business to new heights.
It's easy to get stuck at one level in your business.
You do the same thing day in and day out and rarely find the time to plan for the future.
But the most successful businesses make a specific plan that lays out their roadmap for growth.
They know where they want to go and what they need to do to get there.
What holds a lot of people back from doing this type of planning is the fear that it will be a big, long complicated process. But…
It doesn't take a lot of time to create a clear, simple growth plan.
In fact, since the business climate is always changing, it doesn't make sense to spend days creating a business plan that will be irrelevant in a few months time..
Instead, sit down every so often and just go through where you are now and where you want to be.
Then decide what you're going to do to get there.
Sound too easy to be true?
It's just a matter of walking through a step-by-step process. And that's exactly what we cover in our course on how to Create Your Business Growth Plan.
You’ll have your students take a look at the key areas of their current business, and then make some decisions about what they want to do going forward. Everyone will come away with a completed Business Growth Plan, along with an action plan and clear deadlines for next steps.
[See a description of exactly what you'll be able to teach in each module below.]
This is one of our brandable, ready-to- teach courses. That means you can learn from it yourself and create your own growth plan. Then you can turn around and use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects expand their business.
And when you purchase a license to Create Your Business Growth Plan, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience finally lay out a clear path towards growing their business.
And… you'll be adding a major asset that will grow your own business at the same time.
Here's what you'll teach in Create Your Business Growth Plan…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- You'll kickstart the course by giving a quick overview and explaining what people will be able to do by the time they're done, so that they're excited to jump in and start learning.
Module 1 – Reconnect With The “Why?” Of Your Business
- In Module 1, you'll help your students remember the reasons why they are in business and their aims for business growth, in order to reconnect with their motivations.
Module 2 – Revisit Your Ideal Customer
- If your students want to grow their business, they must be absolutely sure that the customer they've been selling to is the same one they want to sell to in the future. In Module 2, you'll help them reaffirm their ideal target market and specify their ideal customer profile, so that they know exactly who to market to.
Module 3 – Clarify Your Current Profit Picture
- Expanding a business might involve some financial investment. In Module 3, you'll dig deeper and help your students get a snapshot of their businesses' financial situation right now, so that they understand the resources available to them going forward.
Module 4 – Reveal Your Strength Assets
- We don’t always spend enough time analysing what works well in our businesses'. In Module 4, you'll show your students how to define what they do well as a business, so that they recognize what already works for them.
Module 5 – Pin Down Your Business Weaknesses
- There are always elements of our businesses that we’re not great at. In Module 5, you'll guide your students through assessing the places in their business where they aren’t performing strongly, so that they can take steps to lessen or eliminate those weaknesses and with some attention, turn them into strengths.
Module 6 – Uncover Your Hidden Opportunities
- Though it may not seem obvious to your students, there will be areas within their business that they can tap into for growth. In Module 6, you'll walk your students through how to identify their business opportunities to see where growth can come from, so that they can tap into any hidden potential.
Module 7 – Tackle the Threats to Your Business
- Every business encounters threats that come from the competitive landscape in which they operate. In Module 7, you'll show your students how to flag the external conditions that could hinder their business growth, so that they are aware of what they need to do to mitigate them.
Module 8 – Explore Your Marketing Potential
- As your students' business grows, the future direction of their marketing strategy is crucial. In Module 8, you'll walk your students through analyzing their current marketing and its effectiveness, so that they know what to focus their efforts on going forward.
Module 9 – Assess Your Team’s Development
- However big or small your students' team is currently, now is a good time to take stock. In Module 9, you'll show your students how to review how their current team members are working individually and together, so that they can identify changes to make for greater productivity.
Module 10 – Reconsider Your Business Processes and Tools
- The correct processes and tools should make your students' work go smoothly so they can assign tasks and know that they will be done in the way they want. In Module 10, you'll share with your students how to examine their current business processes and tools to assess if they’re delivering what they need, and to make sure they have the most up-to-date systems.
Module 11 – Create Your Business Growth Plan
- Now it’s time for your students to bring everything together and create a plan to make the modifications they want. In Module 11, you'll walk your students through putting together a comprehensive Business Growth Plan for the next 12 months that will guide and support their success goals.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this final module, your students will complete their business growth plan with their key metrics. You'll also review what your students have learned and have them think about identifying their next steps, so they can achieve the goals set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Create Your Business Growth Plan – Beacon package:
- Course Book (9,225 words, 59 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (43 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Business Growth Plan Template – a detailed worksheet for your students to bring together all the elements of their growth plan in organized stages.
- Business Growth Plan Financial Forecast Spreadsheet – a detailed spreadsheet for your students to forecast for different financial scenarios as they grow. (Your students need this info to decide how much they're willing and able to invest in growth).
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,181 words, 29 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (20 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Create Your Business Growth Plan:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Create Your Business Growth Plan” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Create Your Business Growth Plan, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.