Content Management Bootcamp
Supercharge Your Content Results with a Focused System and Strategy
With Content Management Bootcamp, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course, where you'll show your audience how to supercharge their content results with a focused system and strategy.
Your content is one of your biggest assets in your business. It's what you use to educate potential customers, attract new leads, and build relationships with your audience.
But whether you're just starting out and only have a little bit of content created, or whether you've been creating content for a while….
It's essential to have a clearly organized system that aligns your content with your business goals.
Otherwise, you're just wasting your time.
Unfortunately, many content creators have a wealth of material either
In many cases, they don't even know what content they have or which pieces are performing the best.
In one survey by Content Marketing Institute…
“72% of content pros say they're challenged with managing content strategically”
Business owners who have the most success with content marketing have several things in common: They…
- Organize their content around a few key areas of expertise that they want to be known for
- Maximize the value of each piece of content by repurposing and updating it regularly
- Create a few pieces of epic, cornerstone content that they drive traffic to
- Connect related pieces of content into a series that increases their visitors’ engagement
- Align each piece of content with a purpose that leads to achieving their goals
- Use a clear process when creating any new content, so that they spend the least amount of time possible and get the maximum impact
And, most importantly…
The most successful content marketers use a strategic approach to organizing and managing their current and future content.
Sound like too much work? It doesn't have to be.
Once you've done the basic work of getting organized, everything else falls into place.
And that's exactly what we cover in our Content Management Bootcamp.
In Content Management Bootcamp, you'll start by having your students make a decision about the core areas of expertise they want to be known for. Then they'll organize their existing content around those areas and learn how they can maximize the results they get from that content.
They'll also identify their cornerstone content pieces, where they can create a series for better engagement, and how to get more visibility by optimizing their content for search engines.
They'll even learn and practice a process for streamlining the creation of new content.
Finally, they'll set priorities for their next 3 months, including new content that needs to be created to fill any gaps.
[See a description of exactly what you'll be able to teach in each module below.]
This is one of our brandable, ready-to- teach courses. That means you can learn from it yourself and boost your own content results. Then you can turn around and use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects get the maximum impact from all their content.
And when you purchase a license to Content Management Bootcamp, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience finally leverage both their existing and future content to grow their business.
And… you'll be adding a major asset that will grow your own business at the same time.
Here's what you'll teach in Content Management Bootcamp…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- You'll kickstart the course by giving a quick overview and explaining what people will be able to do by the time they're done, so that they're excited to jump in and start learning.
Module 1 – Choose Your Core Areas of Expertise
- Start with a clear focus. In this first module, you'll walk your students through the important step of choosing the core areas of expertise they want to put on display, so they attract the ideal customers they can help.
Module 2 – Assess Your Unpublished Content
- It's time to re-discover the content you already have. In module 2, you'll teach your students how to build an inventory of their existing, unpublished content and set up a system that organizes information in an easily accessible way.
Module 3 – Audit Your Published Content
- Locate what you've already published. In module 3, you’ll help your students to take stock of their existing, published content and review it to ensure everything aligns with their core areas of expertise.
Module 4 – Track Your Content Performance
- Track your content to measure its impact. In module 4, you’ll show your students how to identify their tracking goals and find tools that will be appropriate for their use.
Module 5 – Plan Your Content Priorities
- Decide where you'll start. In module 5, you’ll discuss the importance of setting priorities and how key pieces of cornerstone content can showcase their core areas of expertise, so that they focus on content that drives them towards their goals.
Module 6 – Align Your Content with Your Offers
- Your content needs a purpose. In module 6, you will show your students how to review the content that links to their offers (free and paid) to ensure their content is aligned with those offers, so that their potential customers follow a journey that leads to sales.
Module 7 – Increase Your Content’s Visibility
- Once you have visibility, people begin to know, like, and trust you and your brand. In module 7, you’ll show your students how they can repurpose and update their existing wealth of content to expand their reputation. At the same time, they'll be able to identify the gaps they need to fill with content, where they need more visibility.
Module 8 – Optimize For SEO
- SEO will attract the maximum number of visitors to your webpage. In module 8, you will show your students how to bring content marketing and SEO together, identifying where they need to optimize their current content for specific keywords, so that it is attracting the people they can help.
Module 9 – Engage Your Visitors
- Keeping your visitors engaged with your content is key to building relationships that convert. In module 9, you’ll show your students how they can create different series of content to increase engagement while showcasing their areas of expertise.
Module 10 – Define a Content Creation Process
- There will be times when you need to create content from scratch. In module 10, you'll show your students an easy-to-follow content creation process which will help them create new content in an organized, systematic way.
Module 11 – Create a Content Calendar
- Now it's time to pull together everything. In module 11, you'll have your students review their notes so far and decide what content they will create, repurpose, or update in the next 3 months, using a content calendar that’s realistic for them to carry out and is related to their business goals.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this final module, you’ll have your students think about what they need to ensure their content management strategy works in the long-term. You'll also review what your students have learned and have them identify their next steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Content Management Bootcamp – Beacon package:
- Course Book (8615 words, 54 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (35 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Content Inventory Spreadsheet – for your students to bring together all their existing and future content in an streamlined, organized way.
- Content Calendar Spreadsheet – for your students to plan the specific content they will create, repupose, and update in the next 3 months.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5867 words, 35 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (14 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Content Management Bootcamp:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Content Management Bootcamp” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Content Management Bootcamp, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.