Create Your Ideal Customer Profile
…so Your Marketing, Products, and Services Are Always on Target
With Create Your Ideal Customer Profile, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people create a detailed ideal customer profile that guides all their business decisions.
Why share or sell ‘Create Your Ideal Customer Profile‘?
Many business owners make the mistake of trying to sell to everyone who might possibly benefit from their product or service.
They worry that if they narrow their target market too much, they won't be able to make enough sales.
In reality, the opposite is true.
When you try to appeal to everyone, you end up with:
- Bland sales copy that no one can relate to
- Products and services that never quite fit anyone's needs
- A constant struggle to convert leads to customers
On the flip side, those businesses who take the time to create an in-depth Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) find every decision comes naturally.
They know exactly:
- What to say and what language to use in content and copy
- How to tailor their products and services to their customers' needs
- What new offers their audience will race to purchase
When you have a detailed ICP, you don't have to agonize over every business and marketing decision. All you have to do is think about how your ICP would react.
But what needs to go into your ideal customer profile?
That's where our brandable, done-for-you course comes in…
It's a ready-to-teach program that walks you step-by-step through all the elements that you need to define in order to have a full description of your ideal customer – one that makes all your business decisions effortless.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, customizable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on how to Create Your Ideal Customer Profile… in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Identify your primary target audience, so that you can market to those people who are the best fit for your products and services
- Create an initial ideal customer profile by tapping your current understanding of your audience
- Validate your customer information, so that you have the most accurate data on which to base your ideal customer profile
- Analyze your data and refine the profile of your ideal customer, so you will be confident in tailoring your marketing to them
- Decide how your detailed ideal customer profile can have the most impact right now, so that you get started using it immediately
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps, so that you can continue to refine your ideal customer profile over time
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘Create Your Ideal Customer Profile':
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your website content creation,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience create one of the most critical elements for running a successful business – a detailed description of their ideal customer.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll teach in Create Your Ideal Customer Profile…
There are 5 modules in the course, with individual lessons, an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Your Primary Target Audience
If you try to market your product or service to an overly general audience, you'll always have a hard time making decisions on things like messaging, sales copy, content, and every other aspect of your business.
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify their primary target audience, so that they can make the marketing and business decisions that will drive their success.
Module 2 – Build Your 5D Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
Now that you have an idea of who you want to serve, it’s time to dig deeper and investigate the details of who that person is. You’d normally think about a person in 3D, but in this module, you’ll be looking into every aspect of your ideal customer’s life from different angles. We call it a 5D ICP to reflect that depth.
In Module 2, you'll show your students how to create an initial ideal customer profile by tapping their current understanding of their audience.
- Lesson 1: Gather the Facts – In Lesson 1, you'll explore the areas of demographics, psychographics and behavioral characteristics with your students, so they can start building their ICP.
- Lesson 2: Feel Their Pain – In Lesson 2, you'll help your students identify some of the main dilemmas that their ideal customer could be facing, so that they can understand their ICP’s challenges better and target the right solution for their needs.
- Lesson 3: Explore Their Wants – In Lesson 3, you'll teach your students how to find out people's dreams and aspirations, so that they can uncover their ICP's true motivators.
- Lesson 4: Discover What Matters Most to Them – In Lesson 4, you'll show your students how these aspirations connect to the core values of their ICP, which influences their choices and buying decisions.
- Lesson 5: Uncover Their Objections – In Lesson 5, you'll explore how your students can get to the root of their ICP's problems and objections, so they can help their ICP see the solution.
- Lesson 6: Review Your Data – In Lesson 6, you'll show your students how to analyze all the information they have gathered, so they can create a narrative for their ICP and get closer to completing a detailed profile.
Module 3 – Put it All Together
Up to now, you’ve been basing your ICP on your current information about your ideal customers.
In Module 3, you'll teach your students how to validate their information, so that they arrive at their detailed ICP.
- Lesson 1: Validate Your Answers – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students ways to validate their customer information, so that they have the most accurate data on which to base their ideal customer profile.
- Lesson 2: Analyze Your Data & Refine Your ICP – In Lesson 2, you'll explain how to analyze their data and refine the profile of their ideal customer, so your students will be confident in tailoring their marketing to their ICP.
Module 4 – What to Do with Your New ICP
Now you have your detailed ICP, you’ll want to start using it right away to benefit your business.
In Module 4, you'll have your students decide where their ideal customer profile can have the most impact right now, so that they get started using it immediately to grow their business.
Module 5 – Conclusion and Next Steps
Now that your students have created their ideal customer profile, they can continue to monitor and tweak their ICP to keep up with market and audience changes – without having to start from scratch. They also now have the tools to create new ICPs if they launch a new product or service.
In Module 5, You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Create Your Ideal Customer Profile:
- Course Book (7469 words, 53 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (43 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- 5D Snapshot Template – An additional worksheet for your student to create a high-level summary of their ideal customer that they can refer back to every time they need to make a decision.
- ICP Spreadsheet – An additional worksheet (in Excel) for your student to record the main findings about their ideal customer.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3915 words, 27 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (23 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (141 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Create Your Ideal Customer Profile:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Never used done-for-you content products before?
New to Content Sparks?
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Create Your Ideal Customer Profile, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.