How To Tap The Wisdom Of Your Market In All Areas Of Your Business
In Crowdsourcing Essentials, you'll get everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, short course, email series, or paid product on how to use crowdsourcing tactics to speed up business solutions and get closer to customers.
Why share or sell Crowdsourcing Essentials?
Because most people don't understand all the potential benefits that await them if they can tap into the collective wisdom of their market.
For many of your customers, the term ‘crowdsourcing' itself may be just a trendy marketing term that doesn't apply to them.
But successful business owners often look to their market for ideas, content, solutions, and more. That's what crowdsourcing is really about.
And those crowdsourcing experts reap the rewards by getting closer to their customers, knowing exactly what their customers want, and solving problems faster.
Your customers are going to be surprised by the multitude of ways they can benefit from crowdsourcing in their business. And luckily, you can teach them how in Crowdsourcing Essentials.
By helping your customers harness the talent of their market and start crowdsourcing, you'll build your reputation as someone who can really get results… you'll be winning their thanks and watching their businesses take off!
Here's what you'll teach in Crowdsourcing Essentials:
There are 9 chapters in the course book, plus a Conclusion, which can all be easily adapted to an email series or other format:
- How Crowdsourcing Works
- Crowdsourcing Content Creation
- Crowdsourcing for Marketing
- Crowdsourcing Design
- Crowdsourcing Microtasks
- Crowdsourcing Tips and Best Practices
- Crowdsourcing Mistakes to Avoid
- Conclusion – Getting Started
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Crowdsourcing Essentials package:
- Crowdsourcing Essentials Course Book (5960 words, 31 pages), which gives you and your customers all the information they need for using crowdsourcing tactics in all areas of their business (a $77 value)
- Workbook, which you can use alongside the activities outlined in the book, so your customers can take action and get results (a $27 value)
- Summary Checklist, which covers all the key points of the course book, so your customers have a quick reference guide (a $27 value)
- Graphics used in the course book (.jpg & .ppt), so you can use them in additional handouts or for customers who are visual learners
- 6 Extraordinary Examples of Successful Crowdsourcing, so your customers can see how crowdsourcing has been successfully used in the real world
- 15 Great Crowdsourcing Platforms, so your customers have a few places to get started with their own crowdsourcing
- Tweets with tips about Crowdsourcing for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your work to more people
- Editable eCover Templates you can convert to your own branded eCovers, so that your new product fits in with your branding (10 Designs in 2D psd)
- Instructions for using your new content, so you'll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
- BONUS – The Big List of Ideas for Using Crowdsourcing in Your Business, which gives your customers a list of 65 different ways to use crowdsourcing that will spark their own creativity for implementation
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Crowdsourcing Essentials:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the Summary Checklist to create slides to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the Summary Checklist to create slides, and the Course Book as your speaking notes. Then create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Crowdsourcing Essentials, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
Can I see a sample of your content?
Absolutely! Just CLICK HERE to grab a sampling from our course called First Impressions Matter. This is just a sample and does NOT include a license to edit it or use the content for your customers or readers.
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.