How to Run A Champion Customer Challenge
Help Your Customers Achieve Success with a Fun and Engaging Challenge Program
In How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to run a multi-day challenge for customers and prospects that guides them to success.
Why share or sell ‘How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge?
Because mastering new skills and behaviors is hard work! And most people need a little support and encouragement along the way.
Without someone pushing, motivating, and reminding them, the majority of customers will never use the products or services they purchase to its full potential.
They won't change their ways or their mindset, and they won't get the value that was promised.
And when customers don't see results, they don't come back and they have no good reason to refer you to others.
Running a customer challenge can change all that. Multi-day challenges encourage people to do something consistently every day for a set period of time. And that consistency produces results. And results are what people share with friends… and what bring them back to buy your products and services.
You can teach your own customers how to run a challenge program and help their customers see results with our complete package of done-for-you content – How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge.
All the content is easy to customize and ready to teach. All you have to do is edit, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with customers and prospects.
When you help your customers design and run their own multi-day challenges, they'll see their own customers achieve greater success than ever before…. and they'll have you to thank for it!
Here's what you'll teach in How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge
There are 5 modules in the course plus a Conclusion in which your customers do final action planning.
- Introduction – What is a Customer Challenge? You'll start by showing your customers what is meant by a customer challenge program and how they'll be learning to create one, so they'll have the big picture for the course and start building excitement for what they're about to do.
- Module 1 – How Challenges Benefit Your Business. Next, you'll show them all the different ways that challenges can have a positive impact on their business results, so they can see just how many ways they can use challenges to grow their business.
- Module 2 – Pick the Goal of Your Challenge. You'll show them a multitude of possible business goals that they could set for a challenge, so they know exactly what they want to achieve from a business perspective before prematurely jumping into the creativity side.
- Module 3 – Design and Set Up Your Challenge. You'll walk them through different ways to run a challenge and the factors they need to consider, so they can then plan all the logistics of running their own engaging challenge that will achieve the goal they set.
- Module 4 – Promote Your Challenge with a Targeted Marketing Plan. You'll then explain the types of marketing they need to plan, both pre and post-challenge, that will attract the right challenge participants both now and for future challenges.
- Conclusion and Next Steps – Finally, you'll recap all the steps for running a customer challenge and guide your customers through final action planning, so they'll walk away with a complete plan that's ready to implement.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge package:
- How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge – Course Book (6,724 words, 41 pages) Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to run a multi-day challenge program for their customers (Value $77)
- Action Guide (12 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Challenge Content Planning Spreadsheet – An Excel spreadsheet to plan content type and release times for your challenge
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2221 words, 17 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (9 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love
- Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid (.jpg & .ppt) – Another great visual reminder of key concepts from the course, so your customers don't have to wade back through the course book
- Slideshow (96 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $150 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
Plus extra BONUS material!
- BONUS 1: List of Tools and Resources – A list of software and applications that can help your customers with creating their own customer challenges
- Bonus 2: List of Customer Challenge Examples – A list of different types of Challenges that people have run in the past
- BONUS 3: 8-Step Customer Challenge Planning Worksheet – A complete 9-page worksheet that's great as a handout or valuable lead magnet for attracting hot prospects for your course (Value $37)
- BONUS 4: 10 Social Sharing Images – Beautiful images created in Canva for sharing on social media and driving traffic to your content (Value $27)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use How To Run A Champion Customer Challenge:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx, .pdf and .png
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Run a Champion Customer Challenge, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.