Customer Lifecycle Marketing – Beacon Package
The Simple 3-Step Model for Winning More Customers and Keeping Them for Life
With Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you'll show your audience how to ditch their out-of-date marketing approach and adopt a model that gives them sustainable growth.
Customers come and go – but the most growth comes from those who stay.
According to Harvard Business Review:
Investing in new customers is between 5 and 25 times more expensive than retaining existing ones
And according to Bain and Company:
Increasing customer retention rates by just 5% can increase profits by between 25% and 95%
So the more customers you keep, the more your profitability will skyrocket.
Unfortunately, many business owners and marketers are still stuck in a funnel rut.
The old funnel mentality focused on acquiring, not keeping customers
(…and it barely gave a passing thought to people who didn't buy at all)
The traditional sales funnel is dead!
Today's forward-thinking marketers use a customer lifecycle approach instead.
It’s a way of integrating all your marketing tactics,
…so that you meet the needs of your customers WHEREVER they are in their buying decision – before, during, and after a purchase.
It puts your customer in the spotlight,
…and it will never go out of style.
When you use Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll:
- Increase the lifetime value of your customers
- Reduce your cost to acquire new customers
- Earn more word-of-mouth marketing (which costs nothing)
Think of Customer Lifecycle Marketing like a highly fuel-efficient vehicle that gets maximum mileage for every ounce of energy you put in
But how do you apply this cutting-edge approach when it upends so much deep-rooted thinking?
That's where our brandable, ready-to-teach course comes in.
Our Customer Lifecycle Marketing program gives you everything you need to learn and teach others how to implement a simple 3-step model for both winning new customers AND keeping them for life.
We created the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model, which is the foundation for the course, based on research into current trends plus our own combined 50+ years of experience building thriving businesses.
It's also perfect for building a larger curriculum around the model, since there are plenty of opportunities to expand on different tactics.
Start by teaching the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model in the course on this page,
…and then dive into different areas with follow-up courses, based on what your audience needs and wants.
This ready-to-go program is divided into 5 modules and can easily be broken up to deliver sections over time, so your students don’t get overwhelmed.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
That means you can learn from it yourself to start shifting your business to a customer lifecycle model.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That's because when you purchase a license to Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience develop a marketing approach that will grow their business exponentially over time.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Customer Lifecycle Marketing…
There are 5 modules in the course, containing 6 lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – What is Customer Lifecycle Marketing?
In today’s digital age, marketing that puts customers at the forefront is most successful — Customer Lifecycle Marketing allows you to do just that.
In this first module, you’ll teach your students the phases of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model and how it meets the needs of today’s consumers while increasing the lifetime value of your customers and helping your business to grow.
Module 2 – Phase 1: Attract
The Attract Phase is the vital first step to help prospects get to know you and encourage them to stick around to learn more.
In this module, you'll explore both marketing tactics and engagement strategies related to developing awareness and exploring needs with potential customers.
- Lesson 1: Develop Awareness – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to build awareness of themselves and their business, so that potential customers recognize them as an expert in their field.
- Lesson 2: Explore Needs – In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics with your students to help their potential customers uncover and understand their own needs, so that they see the relevance of your students; solutions to their challenges.
Module 3 – Phase 2: Motivate
During the Motivate Phase, the primary goal is to guide prospects through the buying process so that they take action and make a purchase.
In this module, you’ll explore more marketing tactics and engagement strategies – this time related to persuading prospects to evaluate and buy the right offer.
- Lesson 1: Offer Solutions – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to explain the benefits of their offers clearly and persuasively, so that prospects make an informed decision about the best solution for their needs.
- Lesson 2: Encourage Action – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to make it easy and reassuring for prospects to purchase from them. And you'll discuss tactics to keep non-buyers engaged, so that they're ready to purchase something in the future.
Module 4 – Phase 3: Delight
With the Delight phase of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model, the aim is to keep customers happy, successful, and involved.
In this module, you’ll discuss yet more marketing tactics and engagement strategies – this time related to delivering the types of experiences that lead to lifelong customers
- Lesson 1: Support Customers – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to onboard new customers and give them the ongoing support they need, so that they’re successful with their purchase and feel taken care of.
- Lesson 2: Build Loyalty – In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to build a loyal community of satisfied customers who are eager to share their experience, so that your students attract new customers into their cycle and generate word-of-mouth marketing.
Module 5 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring together everything you’ve covered in the course so that your students have an actionable Customer Lifecycle Marketing Plan. You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Customer Lifecycle Marketing – Beacon package:
- Course Book (9,821 words, 60 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (24 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing Plan
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4,193 words, 27 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time.
- Graphics (25 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Customer Lifecycle Marketing:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Customer Lifecycle Marketing” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Customer Lifecycle Marketing, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.