Decluttering Your Home Office
Simple Steps for Organizing Your Home Office to Optimize Productivity
With Decluttering Your Home Office, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that walks people through doing a complete organization of their home working space – from physical to digital and beyond – so they can achieve maximum productivity.
Why share or sell ‘Decluttering Your Home Office'?
Have you ever heard the phrase, “Out of sight, out of mind”?
Well, that also means that your mind is easily distracted by things that are IN sight! It's why there are productivity apps for things like clearing your inbox and hiding everything on your screen while you're writing. And it's why there's a slew of products for storing all your ‘stuff'.
Then there's the issue of disorganization. When you do need to find something, you want to be able to locate it quickly. Not sift through digital files or dig into your desk drawer.
And finally, there's the visual impact on your mind. When you look around your office, does it make you feel inspired, focused, and confident? Or does it make you feel anxious, overwhelmed, and stifled?
Is your home office conducive to doing your best work?
For most people, the answer is “NO!”
That's why you need to help them make their home workspace into a place where they can dream, focus, and look forward to working in every day.
And, you'll be able to walk them step-by-step through that process with our decluttering course.
All the course content is ready for you to teach!
With our brandable, done-for-you (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on Decluttering Your Home Office in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Envision the ideal home office space they want to work in
- Clear out the physical, digital, and mental clutter that's sapping their productivity
- Organize both their physical and digital workspace for their unique needs and personality
- Prevent the interruptions that impact their mental focus
- Develop regular decluttering habits that will keep their minds clear and optimize their productivity
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘Decluttering Your Home Office':
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to declutter your own home office,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience convert their home office to a space where they can achieve their goals with both joy and efficiency.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Decluttering Your Home Office…
There are 5 modules in the course, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Declutter?
It’s critical that your home office space is working for you, not against you.
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify how they use their home office so that they can make a plan to turn it into the clutter-free space they will enjoy working in.
Module 2 – Have A Clear Out
Now it’s time to start clearing out the unwanted and unnecessary to make room for greater productivity in your office space.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to tackle the 3 main areas for decluttering: their physical space, their digital space, and their mind.
- Lesson 1: Physical Decluttering – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to clear out the clutter from their physical office space so that they’re ready to reorganize their home office into an efficient working area.
- Lesson 2: Digital Decluttering – In Lesson 2, you'll help your students to delete the clutter from their digital office space to release memory so that they can work more quickly and efficiently.
- Lesson 3: Declutter Your Mind – In Lesson 3, you'll explore how your students can reduce and remove the clutter from their mental space so that they have a clear, focused mind.
Module 3 – Organize Your Space for Greater Productivity
When you are free from clutter, you can ensure your office and your mind are open and receptive to new and better experiences.
In Module 3, you'll show your students efficient ways to organize their office space, digital space, and mind to ensure greater productivity.
- Lesson 1: Identify Practical Storage Solutions – In Lesson 1, you'll discuss how your students can pick storage solutions to keep what they need organized and readily accessible.
- Lesson 2: Digital Organizing – In Lesson 2, you'll walk through how your students can set up their digital storage systems so they can free up space on their devices and can work more efficiently.
- Lesson 3: Develop Focused Attention – In Lesson 3, you'll explore how your students can identify possible interruptions to their work day and make plans to reduce them so they can cultivate the habit of focus.
Module 4 – Keep Your Space Clutter Free
Once the clutter has been eliminated and everything is organized, we need to put in place a system for keeping it that way.
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to start setting aside regular time when they can clear out their physical, digital, and mental clutter in order to keep productivity high.
- Lesson 1: Schedule Time to Keep Clearing Clutter – In Lesson 1, you'll discuss how your students can schedule time in their calendar for clearing clutter so that they stick to it and make it a daily ritual.
- Lesson 2: Develop Regular Digital Practices – In Lesson 2, you'll walk through how your students can develop regular digital practices to help them stay organized and prevent digital clutter from accumulating.
- Lesson 3: Cultivate A Positive Mindset – In Lesson 3, you'll explore how your students can implement different ways to keep their head clear so that they can increase their focus.
Module 5 – Conclusion & Next Steps
Clearing up isn’t a one-time thing. Your students will need to repeat it regularly.
In Module 5, you'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Decluttering Your Home Office:
- Course Book (7216 words, 49 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (32 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Decluttering Your Home Office Checklist (4 pages) – To help your students keep track of their progress (in .docx.)
- Decluttering Plan – To flag all actions to take to declutter physical and digital spaces (in .xlsx)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3862 words, 27 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (19 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (122 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Decluttering Your Home Office:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Decluttering Your Home Office“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource AND have a source of passive income
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Decluttering Your Home Office, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.