10 Done-for-You Emails: Group & 1:1 Coaching Skills
Add to Your Autoresponder or Newsletter to Build Relationships with Your Subscribers
Not sure what to send in your next email to your list?
In our pack of 10 Done-for-You Coaching Skills Email Swipes, you’ll get pre-written emails on both group and 1:1 coaching skills that you can customize and add directly into your autoresponder or email newsletter.
Use them to nurture relationships with your leads, customers, students, or anyone who is interested in improving their coaching skills. Or, just keep them in your content library for when you're stuck for ideas and need something to email to your list!
Here are a few ways you can use the email swipes to grow your business:
- Add a few to a relevant autoresponder series for new leads… to share valuable tips and build credibility before offering a paid product or service
- Pick and choose relevant emails to create a series for people who didn't buy one of your related courses… to continue to nurture your relationship with them, so they'll be ready to purchase next time
- Add to your post-purchase emails to further build relationships with customers… to earn their loyalty and keep them coming back again and again
- Expand on the content in the emails to create longer blog posts… to attract your target customers to your website
- Pull out tips from the emails for social media posts and images… to encourage engagement with your followers
Here's what you'll get in the Done-for-You Emails on Coaching Skills:
With this set of coaching skills email swipes, you'll get 10 pre-written emails that are easy to customize, with areas clearly marked for where you should add your own personal info and links. You'll see that some of the emails cover group coaching, some cover 1:1 coaching, and some can be applied to all types of coaching. Specific topics for each email are:
- Create a culture of accountability in your coaching groups (Group Coaching) – How to introduce accountability into your group to maximize members' success (342 words)
- How to deal with challenging behaviors in group coaching sessions (Group Coaching) – How to take responsibility for the energy of your group and deal with people who step out of bounds (342 words)
- Coaching your clients to a decision (Group & 1:1 Coaching) – How to get your clients to a place of action and help them gain control (353 words)
- Tap into the power of the ENTIRE group (Group Coaching) – How to ensure every person in your group coaching sessions gets a chance to participate so they stay motivated (351 words)
- Most coaches overlook this one game-changing tool (Develop Your Coaching Skills) – How to avoid getting caught in a coaching rut and make sure you are continually improving (380 words)
- How to set healthy boundaries with your coaching clients (1:1 Coaching) – How to set boundaries that will benefit you and your clients (364 words)
- Coaching clients through a major setback (Group & 1:1 Coaching) – How to sustain and support your clients during difficult times and empower them to help themselves (326 words)
- Maximize Live Group Session Attendance! (Group Coaching) – How to tap into the power of live calls and encourage attendance so that momentum stays high (309 words)
- How to create a safe environment for clients (Group Coaching) – How to make your members feel secure so they can voice opinions, offer candid feedback, and freely discuss concerns (337 words)
- What to do when coaching clients don’t follow through? (Group & 1:1 Coaching)– How to proceed when your clients haven't taken action so they still feel like you believe in them (307 words)
You'll also get a pdf with detailed instructions for using your customizable, relationship-building emails.
Emails are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
Screenshot previews of all your content in your 10 Done-for-You Emails on Coaching Skills:
Contents are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy your Done-for-You Coaching Skills Emails, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.