Eliminate Business Overwhelm
Prevent Stress and Avoid Burnout As You Increase Your Productivity and Efficiency
With Eliminate Business Overwhelm, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course, where you'll show your audience how to prevent stress and avoid burnout as they increase their productivity and efficiency.
Most small business owners and self-employed entrepreneurs experience business overwhelm.
They have too much on their to do list and not enough time to get everything done.
And they play multiple roles in their business, so their to-do list is always getting bigger.
Where does this overwhelm come from?
For most people in business, overwhelm is caused by things like:
- Poor time management
- Lack of clear priorities
- Disorganized work spaces
- Inefficient work processes
- Limited options for delegating
And the effects of that overwhelm can be widespread. It can:
Business overwhelm also creeps into your personal life, affecting your relationships and your health.
And while some people see overwhelm as an inevitable part of running your own business, it doesn't have to be that way.
There are simple strategies and tactics that will help you take back control of the time you spend in your business.
With our course on how to Eliminate Business Overwhelm, you'll get all the materials you need to learn AND show others how to do just that.
This ready-to-go program is divided into 5 modules, with short lessons in each (to avoid overwhelm!), so that by the end of the course you'll be able to:
This is one of our brandable, done-for-you programs. That means you can learn from it yourself and eliminate your own business overwhelm. AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That's because when you purchase a license to Eliminate Business Overwhelm, you get the rights to:
Edit the content any way you want
Put your name and brand on, and
Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience conquer a huge challenge that holds them back from the business success and satisfaction they deserve.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your business that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Eliminate Business Overwhelm…
There are 5 modules in the course, containing 12 lessons, along with an introduction and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Identify Your Areas of Overwhelm
Until you’re fully aware of your current situation, you can’t do anything to change it. In Module 1, your students will evaluate their current situation, so they are aware of what issues to address to bring about change.
Module 2 – Manage Your Time for Maximum Productivity
When you’re overwhelmed, you aren’t as effective as you would like to be. In the four lessons of this module, you’ll teach students the techniques for organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling their to-do list… so they can focus on the key actions that will move their business forward.
- Lesson 1: Prepare a Master List – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to get all pending tasks out of their head and divide them into manageable chunks… so that they free up thinking space and retake control.
- Lesson 2: Set Your Priorities – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to apply a simple prioritizing technique to their task list… so that they know where to focus their energy for maximum effect.
- Lesson 3: Reduce Your To-Do List – In Lesson 3, you'll help your students to reduce the size of their to-do list by eliminating or delegating tasks… so they can focus on the key tasks that will achieve their business goals.
- Lesson 4: Schedule for Maximum Productivity – In Lesson 4, you'll show your students how to schedule their key tasks to reflect the time needed to complete the tasks and their most productive times of day… so that they accurately plan for success.
Module 3 – Increase Your Efficiency
Now that you have shown your students how to prioritize tasks and set up their schedule, they have already begun to take back control of their day, which is the first step to eliminating overwhelm. In the four lessons in Module 3, you’ll teach techniques to run their everyday operations smoothly and efficiently, avoid time wasters, and deal with the continual flow of email and the lure of social media in a strategic way.
- Lesson 1: Set Limits and Boundaries – In Lesson 1, you'll explore how to eliminate time wasters and drains on energy… so your students get the maximum out of every minute of the day.
- Lesson 2: Work Efficiently Every Day – In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics for how to organize their work space and work tools to make the most of their time… so that your students work efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
- Lesson 3: Conquer Email Overwhelm – In Lesson 3, you'll help your students avoid email overwhelm by implementing a system for efficiently managing their emails… so they don’t drown under a constant flood of email.
- Lesson 4: Manage Your Social Media Strategically – In Lesson 4, you'll demonstrate how your students can avoid social media overwhelm by being proactive and disciplined… so they save time and get greater results from their social media connections.
Module 4 – Reduce Stress To Avoid Burnout
How you handle stress will determine the long-term effects on your physical and mental health. If you ignore stress over a long period of time, then you’ll be heading for burnout. In the three lessons in Module 3, you’ll help your students become more aware of their current level of stress and learn ways to deal with it and move towards a balanced lifestyle.
- Lesson 1: How Do You Know You’re Stressed?– In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to recognize the effects of stress and identify their own signs and symptoms… so they know how big an issue it is for them now and in the future.
- Lesson 2: Get Your Life and Your Work in Balance – In Lesson 2, you'll teach guidelines to your students for establishing a balanced lifestyle that suits their circumstances… so they can live a more composed, stress-free life.
- Lesson 3: Employ Tactics to Avoid Burnout – In Lesson 3, you'll share techniques with your students for reducing stress at an early stage before it becomes burnout… so they remain centered, calm, and healthy.
Module 5 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring everything your students have done in the course together, so that they have tools to eliminate overwhelm that they can use from now on. They'll consolidate their learning and plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Eliminate Business Overwhelm – Beacon package:
- Course Book (14,003 words, 85 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (43 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Business Master List (To organize your to-do list in a way that eliminates overwhelm and focuses on priorities. In .xls.)
- Time Audit (To get a full picture of where you’re currently spending your time and where you can save time. In .docx.)
- Work/Life Balance Assessment (To assess your current balance and determine changes you want to make. In .xls.)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,590 words, 38 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (26 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Eliminate Business Overwhelm:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Eliminate Business Overwhelm” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Eliminate Business Overwhelm, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.