Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur
Transform your mindset to achieve entrepreneurial success
In Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to transform someone's mindset from limiting to growth-oriented.
Why share or sell ‘Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur'?
Because most entrepreneurs don't realize that what's holding them back from success isn't their strategies and plans, or how ‘smart' they are – it's their way of thinking.
Their subconscious, limiting mindset derails their progress.
However, there are specific tactics they can use to reframe their thinking.
By consciously working to develop the traits and characteristics of an entrepreneur, your clients can overcome any challenge that comes their way. And you'll see better results from any coaching you do when they approach your recommendations with that growth mindset.
But how do you start your clients on the right path?
Luckily, you can help your clients transform their mindset with our ready-to-go course on how to – Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur.
All the content is easy to customize for your market. All you have to do is edit, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects.
When you help your clients achieve that critical shift from limiting to entrepreneurial mindset, you'll see them leap ahead towards their goals…. and they'll be singing your praises as well!
Here's what you'll teach in Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur
Course ModulesThere are 5 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which your customers do final action planning.
- Introduction: You'll start by explaining the concept of ‘mindset' and showing your customers how their inner thoughts may be sabotaging their success, whether or not they realize it now.
- Reaching for Success: Growth vs. Fixed Mindset: In Module 2, you'll show them the differences between a fixed vs. growth mindset and they will take a quiz to assess where they are now. Then you'll reveal the 3-step process for reframing their thoughts, so they can get started shifting their mindset in the areas that will have the biggest impact on their life.
- Discover the Source of Your Limiting Mindsets: In Module 3, you'll show them the differences between the mindset of an employee and an entrepreneur, as well as between a small business owner and an entrepreneur. Then you'll explore the many sources that contribute to a limiting mindset, so your students can start to shed their old ways of thinking.
- Adopting Your New Entrepreneur Mindset: In Module 4, you'll dive deeper into the specific characteristics of an entrepreneur's mindset and show your students how to use the 3-step reframing process to transform their limiting thoughts to ones that will help them achieve their business goals.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, in the concluding module, you'll review the 3 key steps your clients need to take to shift their thinking and you'll guide them through some action planning, so that they're well on the path to an entrepreneurial mindset before they've finished your course
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur package:
- Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur – Course Book (6,701 words, 45 pages) Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to shift their mindset from limiting to growth-oriented (Value $997)
- Workbook (1104 words, 18 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Fixed vs. Growth Mindset Assessment Spreadsheet – An Excel spreadsheet for assessing current mindsets, so that your clients can see where they stand now and what they need to work on (auto-calculates results)
- Summary Checklist (1441 words, 7 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (6 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid (.jpg & .ppt) – More great visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned
- List of Tools – A list of tools that can help your customers with working on their mindsets
- Slideshow (84 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Tweets (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd) – Ready to convert to your own branded eCovers
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
PLUS, you'll get these additional bonuses to use to help attract leads for your content, or as additional resources for your participants:
- BONUS 1: Entrepreneurial Mindset Self Assessment – a Word doc in which people assess themselves on the characteristics of an entrepreneur and get tips for developing those traits (Value $100 – great to use as part of the course or as a high-value, attractive lead magnet)
- BONUS 2: Mindset Quotes Slideshow & Video – 10 beautiful PowerPoint slides with inspiring quotes about mindset, which we've also recorded as a video in mp4 with background music (use to motivate your clients and/or drive traffic to your course – Value $77)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.