Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses
How to Earn Quick Income and Free Up Cash Whenever You Need It
With Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you'll teach your audience proven tactics and strategies to earn quick income and free up cash whenever they need it.
Every business has its ups and downs in revenue. And small businesses in particular have to keep a close eye on cash flow.
Inevitably, there will be times when you just don't have the resources on hand that you want or need. For example, you may need extra cash to:
- Cover an unexpected expense
- Finance a new project until it earns
- Boost revenue during a lull in sales
- Pay for new equipment or services
- Invest in a new partnership or business opportunity
- …or anywhere you're short on funds
So what can you do when you need fast cash?
Use a few proven strategies for generating quick income
There's no need to borrow, cut corners, or miss out on growing your business just because you don't have the available resources right now.
If you already have a business, there are plenty of tactics you can implement for making sure you always have the funds you need. For example, you can:
- Run time-sensitive sales
- Create personalized offers
- Repurpose existing offers
- Boost sales with pricing and payment options
- Build in upsells, cross-sells, and down-sells
- Leverage your business and affiliate partnerships
- Free up cash by using creative saving tactics
- Make sure you get paid what you're owed!
And while not every tactic will make sense for your situation,
….there's something for every business in our brandable, ready-to-teach course.
Our Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses program gives you everything you need to learn and teach others how to:
- Identify and plan for those times when you need to generate extra income
- Use proven strategies for bringing quick cash into your business
- Implement best practices for freeing up cash that's already in your business
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can easily be broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself to start generating fast cash for your business.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience tackle a huge hurdle for growing their income and their business.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses …
There are 4 modules in the course, containing 10 lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why You Need Fast Cash
Managing cash flow is a big challenge for many small businesses owners.
In Module 1, you’ll identify the times when your students' business needs to create income quickly, why those situations come up, and how they can manage the instant income they'll generate using Fast Cash Strategies.
Module 2 – Quick Revenue Strategies
When you need a cash injection quickly, you want to use proven strategies that get you results.
In Module 2, you’ll teach tactics your students can use to give their revenue a rapid boost when needed, and identify the ones that make the most sense for them and their business.
- Lesson 1: Time-Sensitive Offers – In Lesson 1, you'll explore time-sensitive promotions that entice people to buy something immediately, so that your students can generate instant income when they need it.
- Lesson 2: Follow Up with Current and Previous Customers – In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to connect with current and past customers who already know them and their work, so that they can uncover new opportunities.
- Lesson 3: Create Valuable Offers for Hot Leads – In Lesson 3, you'll teach your students how to create valuable offers for their hot leads, so those people will be motivated to buy something right now.
- Lesson 4: Create New Offers from Existing Ones – In Lesson 4, you'll demonstrate how to repurpose existing products and services, so that your students can quickly create something new and enticing to offer.
- Lesson 5: New Payment and Pricing Options – In Lesson 5, you'll explore how to revise pricing and payment options, so that your students increase their revenue and give their customers more choices when paying.
- Lesson 6: Upsells, Cross-Sells, and Down-Sells – In Lesson 6, you'll help your student build additional relevant offers into their buying process, so that they easily add to their revenue without additional marketing.
- Lesson 7: Special Offers via Current Partners and Affiliates – In Lesson 7, you'll discuss quick ways for your students to leverage their current partnerships, so that they can bring in fast cash without spending on their own marketing.
Module 3 – Tactics to Free Up Cash & Save
Finding cash isn’t just a question of earning more money quickly, it’s also about reviewing your outgoings and how you spend money.
In Module 3, you’ll explore ways your students can free up cash by finding opportunities to reduce their current spending and bring in cash they are owed.
- Lesson 1: Make Immediate Cost Cuts – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to review their current spending, so that they only pay for what they need.
- Lesson 2: Use Creative Ways to Reduce Spending – In Lesson 2, you'll explore ways for your students to reduce their ongoing costs, so that they can free up cash for growing their business.
- Lesson 3: Collect What You’re Owed – In Lesson 3, you'll discuss the importance of invoicing people on time and paying bills when due, so that your students aren’t losing out on income that’s owed to them.
Module 4 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring everything you’ve covered in the course together. You’ll have given your students all the tactics they need to bring in instant cash when required and make savings in their business. You’ll also give them the opportunity to review the course and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses – Beacon package:
- Course Book (11,302 words, 64 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (37 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Fast Cash Strategy Spreadsheet – To bring all the work from the course together to create a short and long term action plan.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,416 words, 34 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time.
- Graphics (19 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.