How to Overcome Sales Objections
Proven Strategies for Handling Common Objections and Closing More Sales
With How to Overcome Sales Objections, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people master the skills for addressing common objections during the sales process.
Why share or sell ‘How to Overcome Sales Objections'?
One of the biggest fears that people selling 1:1 have is that point in the sales process when the potential client says, “I'm not sure this is for me.” Or, “The price is too high.” Or just a flat out “I'm not interested right now.”
However, objections are a natural part of selling anything – whether it's a product or a service.
Your prospective customers and clients have questions, hesitations, or other reasons they haven't said “yes” to buying your offer right away.
Unfortunately, when it comes to addressing those hurdles, many just give up and accept the “No”. And it's easy to take things personally.
Now, you can't avoid objections, but you CAN learn how to uncover, respond, and overcome them.
The key is to reframe your mindset and think of objections as a positive.
They're not a rejection of you, but rather an opportunity to learn more about your prospect.
And when you understand the root cause and source of their objections, you build trust and can ensure the right fit – between you and your customer.
….which leads to more sales AND more happy customers.
So how do you help your audience handle objections?
That's where our course on How to Overcome Sales Objections comes in
All the course content is done for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on How to Overcome Sales Objections in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Recognize why prospective customers buy
- Identify the 5 key types of objections and the psychology behind them
- Develop a positive mindset that sees objections as opportunities
- Use a proven, step-by-step process to address objections in real time
- Respond to common objections during a sales pitch
- Anticipate and prevent objections before they arise
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘How to Overcome Sales Objections':
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to better handle sales objections,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience master skills that will increase their sales and income.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in How to Overcome Sales Objections…
There are 7 modules in the course, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – The Psychology Behind Sales Objections
Most purchases are made for one of two reasons: to gain pleasure or to avoid pain.
In Module 1, you'll help your students recognize why their customers buy from them and why relationship and trust building techniques can overcome objections.
Module 2 – The 5 Types of Sales Objections
Facing objections is an inevitable part of the sales process.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to identify the five main types of sales objections and how those relate to their business.
Module 3 – How to Establish a Positive Mindset to Handle Objections
There are psychological barriers and influences that impact sellers. The key is to learn strategies to overcome these obstacles and establish a positive mindset.
In Module 3, you'll show your students how to internalize a positive objection-handling mindset, so they can modify their behaviors triggered by sales objections.
Module 4 – How to Handle Objections in Real Time
Sales is not a battle of wills. The focus needs to be on the customer and a relationship of trust.
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to skillfully handle sales objections using a proven step-by-step process, so they can quickly and confidently address any roadblocks in real time.
Module 5 – Common Sales Objections and How to Respond
Most objections are recognizable since they come up over and over in any sales situation.
In Module 5, you'll show your students how to seamlessly integrate answers to common sales objections into their sales pitch.
Module 6 – Objection Prevention
Addressing objections before they even arise can be a great way to further reduce the stress of sales.
In Module 6, you'll teach your students how to apply ‘Objection Prevention’ strategies to avoid objections, reduce stress, and speed up the sales process.
Module 7 – Conclusion and Next Steps
The ability to skillfully handle objections creates positive results in sales – and life.
In Module 7, you'll further build your student's confidence in overcoming objections, so they can secure more sales. You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the How to Overcome Sales Objections:
- Course Book (7349 words, 46 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (22 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3867 words, 26 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (17 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (137 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use How to Overcome Sales Objections:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Overcome Sales Objections“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource AND have a source of passive income
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Overcome Sales Objections, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.