Here's why you need to teach How to Overcome Sales Objections...
One of the biggest fears that people selling 1:1 have is that point in the sales process when the potential client says, "I'm not sure this is for me." Or, "The price is too high." Or just a flat out "I'm not interested right now."
However, objections are a natural part of selling anything - whether it's a product or a service.
Your prospective customers and clients have questions, hesitations, or other reasons they haven't said "yes" to buying your offer right away.
Unfortunately, when it comes to addressing those hurdles, many just give up and accept the "No". And it's easy to take things personally.
Now, you can't avoid objections, but you CAN learn how to uncover, respond, and overcome them.
The key is to reframe your mindset and think of objections as a positive.
They're not a rejection of you, but rather an opportunity to learn more about your prospect.
And when you understand the root cause and source of their objections, you build trust and can ensure the right fit - between you and your customer.
....which leads to more sales AND more happy customers.
So how do you help your audience handle objections?
That's where our course on How to Overcome Sales Objections comes in
It's a ready-to-teach program that covers the skills and strategies your audience needs to master. And the great news is...
All the course content is done for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on How to Overcome Sales Objections in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Recognize why prospective customers buy
- Identify the 5 key types of objections and the psychology behind them
- Develop a positive mindset that sees objections as opportunities
- Use a proven, step-by-step process to address objections in real time
- Respond to common objections during a sales pitch
- Anticipate and prevent objections before they arise
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ...
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your own sales skills,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience master skills that will increase their sales and income..
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll be teaching...
There are 7 modules in the course, an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 - The Psychology Behind Sales Objections
Most purchases are made for one of two reasons: to gain pleasure or to avoid pain.
In Module 1, you'll help your students recognize why their customers buy from them and why relationship and trust building techniques can overcome objections.
Module 2 - The 5 Types of Sales Objections
Facing objections is an inevitable part of the sales process.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to identify the five main types of sales objections and how those relate to their business.
Module 3 - How to Establish a Positive Mindset to Handle Objections
There are psychological barriers and influences that impact sellers. The key is to learn strategies to overcome these obstacles and establish a positive mindset.
In Module 3, you'll show your students how to internalize a positive objection-handling mindset, so they can modify their behaviors triggered by sales objections.
Module 4 - How to Handle Objections in Real Time
Sales is not a battle of wills. The focus needs to be on the customer and a relationship of trust.
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to skillfully handle sales objections using a proven step-by-step process, so they can quickly and confidently address any roadblocks in real time.
Module 5 - Common Sales Objections and How to Respond
Most objections are recognizable since they come up over and over in any sales situation.
In Module 5, you'll show your students how to seamlessly integrate answers to common sales objections into their sales pitch.
Module 6 - Objection Prevention
Addressing objections before they even arise can be a great way to further reduce the stress of sales.
In Module 6, you'll teach your students how to apply ‘Objection Prevention’ strategies to avoid objections, reduce stress, and speed up the sales process.
Module 7 - Conclusion and Next Steps
The ability to skillfully handle objections creates positive results in sales – and life.
In Module 7, you'll further build your student's confidence in overcoming objections, so they can secure more sales. You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Click the button below to get your license to How to Overcome Sales Objections:
100% No Risk Guarantee
And here's all the content you'll get!
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 46-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 22-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* A 26 Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 17 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 137 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Evaluation Form - so you can get customer feedback and further customize the course for your audience (and turn them into raving fans)
* Course Research Sources list - which gives you reference material so you can brush up on your own knowledge and answer any question your customers ask (Saves you hours of searching on Google)
* 5 follow-up emails - to send to participants after the course, which allow you to continue to provide value and build relationships, so you can make them customers for life (a decent copywriter charges at least $100 per email
* Implementation Guide, Instructions, and Top Ways to Deliver Your Training - which help you select the right delivery method for you and your audience, and deliver the quality and results your students expect!
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
* Opt-In Report – 5 Steps to Plan Your Year of Promos and Sales Events - which gets new people on your email list, so you can sell your course ($550 value)
* Opt-In Slideshow - which gives you the same report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
* 7 Nurture Emails - to send to people after they receive your lead magnet, which will increase your own credibility and sell the course for you, saving you time and converting more subscribers into customers ($500+ value)
* 5 Blog Posts - which give you pre-written marketing content to spark discussion on your blog, so you can build more excitement for the course ($1000+ value)
* Infographic: The 5 Types of Offers You Need in Your Sales Funnel Infographic (in .pptx, .pdf &.png)
* Cheat Sheet version of the Opt-in Report, pre-written Social Media Posts, and more!
Not sure about White Label Courses? See what Content Sparks customers are saying...
I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally
Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market. My network is growing rapidly and I'm expanding into other cities. Now, as leaders plug into the system I've created, I'm able to help them grow their business as well.
It’s the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars of time saved
I don't have to worry about the quality level with Content Sparks, I just have to tweak it to my voice. It’s the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars of time saved. Plus, it makes me a valuable resource to my clients–I look like a superstar!
It saved me at least $50,000 worth of my time.
I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them! [In addition], I was blown away with the quality. It saved me at least $50,000 worth of my time.
Click the button below to get your license to How to Overcome Sales Objections:
Here are a few ideas for using your content...
Frequently Asked Questions
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...