Keep Your Customers for Life
How to Retain and Re-Engage Your Customers for Increased Loyalty and Repeat Sales
With Keep Your Customers for Life – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course or eBook,
….where you'll teach your audience proven tactics and strategies to grow their business by maximizing the profitability of all their customers – new and old.
Most small business owners and marketers obsess over lead generation and conversions.
They exhaust a huge chunk of time worrying about the cost of getting new customers and where their next sale is coming from,
…and they don’t focus enough on the customers they already earned.
But the most effective marketers know that increasing ‘Customer Lifetime Value’ is the most reliable and cost-effective way to grow your business.
Your Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is how much each customer is worth to you over the period of time that they’re a customer.
That means that:
The more customers spend and the longer they stay, the more profitable they are for your business.
Now, top that off with the fact that it costs 5 times more to ACQUIRE a customer than to KEEP one,
…and it’s suddenly obvious where you should be spending your time.
By focusing on keeping customers for life, you can:
- Decrease the amount you spend on lead generation
- Increase the sales you get from new and existing customers
- Bring back customers who left, but can still benefit from your offer
- Grow your income, since you’ll be getting a higher return on what you do spend
But what exactly should you do to increase customer retention and reengagement?
That's where our rebrandable, customizable course kit comes in.
Our Keep Your Customers for Life program gives you everything you need to learn and teach others how to maximize the lifetime value of every customer (even those who you haven’t seen for a while).
You’ll start off by reviewing the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model, which is the modern-day marketer’s answer to the way consumers make buying decisions.
Then you’ll dig into different lessons on how to understand customers' behaviors, best practices for customer retention and reengagement, and how to implement everything in your students’ business.
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules and lessons, so it can easily be broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself to start growing your business.
AND, you can use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience develop a marketing approach that will grow their business exponentially over time.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Keep Your Customers for Life…
There are 5 modules in the course, containing 6 lessons, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – How Customer Lifecycle Marketing Gives You Customers for Life
Improved profitability and reduced marketing costs are goals for any business. To get there, you need a marketing strategy that goes beyond the point of purchase to encourage loyalty and repeat sales. Customer Lifecycle Marketing enables you to do just that.
In this first module, you’ll give an overview of the phases of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model and discuss how it will help your students meet their customer retention and reengagement goals.
Module 2 – Your Current Situation
In Module 2, you’ll teach your students the exact statistical data to collect that will show their current customers’ buying behaviors. Along with additional qualitative information and analysis, your students will be able to understand why some of their customers stay and others leave.
- Lesson 1: Know Your Customer Stats – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to collect data that shows your customers’ buying behaviors over time, so that they have objective information to inform their marketing decisions
- Lesson 2: Know Your Customers’ “Why?” – In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics with your students to identify why customers stay and why they leave, so they can plan strategies accordingly.
Module 3 – Keep Your Current Customers Happy
In Module 3, you’ll focus on retaining current customers so that they become repeat buyers and loyal brand advocates. You’ll guide your students to a deeper understanding of what’s important to their customers and what challenges they face. Then, you’ll explore practical tactics that keep your students' ideal customers happy and turn one-time buyers into lifelong customers.
- Lesson 1: Get to Know Your Customers Better – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to gain that deeper understanding of what’s important to their customers, so that they continue to provide appropriate solutions to their problems.
- Lesson 2: How to Retain Customers – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to choose the practical tactics that will keep their ideal customers happy, so that those customers will want to stay and become brand advocates.
Module 4 – Bring Customers Back into the Fold
In Module 4, you’ll shift to how your students can reengage with past customers. You’ll show them how to further explore why their customers leave, so that your students can identify what will reignite customer interest. You’ll then discuss practical tactics students can apply to bring former customers back to purchase again.
- Lesson 1: Find Out What Will Reignite Their Interest – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to gain a deeper understanding of why some customers leave, so they can identify what will encourage them to return as buyers.
- Lesson 2: Entice Them Back – In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to decide which tactics to use to successfully bring former customers back into their business orbit, so they can target future opportunities to them.
Module 5 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll bring everything you’ve covered in the course together, so that your students have all the tactics they need to maximize the lifetime value of their customers by increasing both customer retention and reengagement. You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and guide students to plan their next action steps.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Keep Your Customers for Life – Beacon package:
- Course Book (12,352 words, 72 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (33 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Customers for Life Checklist – To help your students assess where they are now in their business and highlight the areas they'll address
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4,459 words, 28 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time.
- Graphics (24 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Keep Your Customers for Life – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Keep Your Customers for Life” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Keep Your Customers for Life, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.