Tips and techniques for improving your concentration and achieving more in less time
In Laser Focus you’ll get everything you need to teach your clients essential techniques for improving concentration… and getting more accomplished.
Why share or sell ‘Laser Focus'?
Every year it seems that our attention span goes down. People joke that they've developed attention deficit disorders as adults that they never had as children.
We're having more and more difficulty focusing on one thing at a time. And when we do start to focus, inevitably something pulls us away.
Everyone's always busy, but never seems to be able to get enough done!
If you're working at all with entrepreneurs or small business owners, you'll know that a lack of focus is a huge issue. Those who are able to cut out the noise and concentrate on one thing at a time have the biggest success.
Luckily, there are all sorts of tricks you can teach others for improving focus and concentration. And we've covered a whole range of ‘focus tips' in our ‘done for you', customizable course – Laser Focus.
Here's what you'll teach in Laser Focus:
There are 4 modules in the course, plus an introduction and a conclusion in which your participants do some action planning. Here are the topics you'll cover when you teach Laser Focus:
- Introduction – Focus and Concentration: Start off by explaining why attention spans and the ability to focus have decreased, along with the huge impact this has on success.
- Where is the Noise Coming From?: Explore the 4 dimensions of distractions and how they contribute to the ‘noise' that kills our ability to focus.
- Tips & Techniques to Improve Your Focus at Work: Identify 25 different tips that form a toolbox for improving focus and concentration, so that we can get far more done in less time.
- Exercises to Improve Your Focus and Concentration: Offer 15 exercises that people can do regularly to improve their ability to concentrate. These are easy and can be practiced for just 5 or 10 minutes to see results.
- Create Your Focus and Concentration Action Plan: Based on everything learned so far, guide people through creating their own calendar and action plan for improving their focus and concentration.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finish up with a review of what was learned and more action planning, in which people identify their next steps and deadlines.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Laser Focus package:
- Course Book (7,208 words, 35 pages) Everything your clients need to learn in order to implement the topics covered in the course. (Value $997)
- Action Guide (15 pages) To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Course Cheat Sheet (11 pages) A high-level overview of everything covered in the course, including Key Takeaways and Action Steps
- Graphics from Course Book (10 Graphics in .png, .pptx & .pdf) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices & Common Mistakes to Avoid, (in .pptx, .png & .pdf)
- Resources List – Things to check out to extend learning
- 10 Tweets (Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Laser Focus:
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Pull out key points to create slides, and use the Course Book as the basis for your script. Then create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Laser Focus”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy Laser Focus, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.