Launch and Market Your Online Course
Get your course in front of the right people and increase sales with an effective marketing plan
With Launch and Market Your Online Course, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study program, where you'll show your audience how to get their course in front of the right people and maximize their sales.
Let's say you have this amazing online course that you created. You’ve spent days and months putting it together, recording video, writing worksheets and checklists, setting everything up on a beautiful online platform, etc.
You’ve put your heart and soul into developing your course.
But how do you actually get people to sign up?
How are you going to make sales and earn a return on all that hard work?
Most new course creators struggle with marketing their programs. They may be experts on their particular topic, but they don't know how to get it in front of the right people and convert those prospects to students.
The reality is that you need to put just as much, if not more, effort into launching and marketing your course as you did when you created it.
Online course creators who are successful at marketing their programs all have the following in common:
- An email list of people interested in their topic
- A lead magnet for attracting new students
- Automated emails to build relationships with those prospects
- A high converting course sales page
- Enticing content that converts prospects to paying students
- A series of emails that motivates subscribers to buy their course
But how do all those different elements work together?
That's what we cover in Launch and Market Your Online Course.
In our ready-to-go program, Launch and Market Your Online Course, you'll get all the materials you need to teach people the steps for maximizing sales of their online course
[See a description of exactly what you'll teach in each module below.]
This is one of our brandable, ready-to-teach programs. That means you can learn from it yourself and boost sales of your courses.
Then, you can turn around and use the same materials to help your clients, customers, members, and prospects sell their own courses.
And when you purchase a license to Launch and Market Your Online Course, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your audience get their course in front of the people who can benefit, increasing sales with a proven, effective marketing plan.
And… you'll be adding a major asset that will grow your own business at the same time.
Here's what you'll teach in Launch and Market Your Online Course…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- Your students have already put in the time and energy to design, develop, and set up their own online course. Now it’s time for you to guide them through successfully launching and marketing their online course. Jump in with an overview of the course and learning objectives to get them excited to learn more.
Module 1 – Get Ready to Market Your Course
- Your students should already have a course, but might be feeling frustrated if they've been trying to sell it and not succeeding. In Module 1, you’ll help your students review what’s happened to date, so they’re in a powerful place to move forward.
Module 2 – Build Your High-Converting Course Sales Page
- Building a sales page is the first, key step to the profitability of any online offer. In Module 2, you’ll teach your students the elements of a high-converting sales page, so they can design their own for their online course.
Module 3 – Start with Your Easiest Sales
- Existing customers are the most likely people to buy, since they already know, like, and trust you. In Module 3, you’ll walk your students through reaching out to existing customers who they know will be interested in their course, so they can make some immediate sales.
Module 4 – Use Proven Tactics to Increase Sales
- You know that your online course provides great value, but there are ways to increase the value in customers' eyes. In Module 4 , you’ll show your students established sales methods to ramp up conversions, so they can decide which tactics will work best for selling their online course.
Module 5 – Create Your Course Sales Funnel
- It’s not enough to just have a good course and sales page. You also have to market it continuously. In Module 5, you’ll teach your students how to design a course sales funnel to bring in leads, and you'll give them a proven timeframe for all the key tasks they need to complete for converting those leads into sales.
Module 6 – Fill Your Course Funnel with Enticing Content
- Now your students need to attract new leads into their funnel and start building relationships with them. In Module 6, you’ll show them how to create content for each stage of their course funnel, so it logically leads people from the top to the bottom, where they’re ready to pay to enroll.
Module 7 – Maximize Conversions with a Webinar
- A webinar gives you the best chance to reach a large global audience and is the highest converting strategy to sell online courses. In Module 7, you’ll help your students set targets for their pre-launch webinar and plan out the content for the webinar itself, so that it converts the maximum number of attendees to paying customers.
Module 8 – Write Your Launch Emails
- Email sequences are your key engagement tactic for both new and existing leads, and they're your direct way of interacting with people who have expressed an interest in your work. In Module 8, you’ll teach your students how to plan the key email sequences they’ll need to nurture relationships with leads, build excitement for their launch, and increase sales during the launch itself.
Module 9 – Using Advertising to Attract Leads
- If you want to reach out to people who aren’t already on your list, then you might consider paid advertising. In Module 9, you’ll guide your students through researching different forms of paid advertising and making the decision if it’s for them right now or not.
Module 10 – Enlist Partners and Affiliates to Promote Your Course
- Affiliates and joint venture partners are one of the most effective ways to get new leads and traffic to your web pages, plus get your name in front of an audience you wouldn’t normally be exposed to. In Module 10, you’ll show your students how to go about finding suitable people to promote their course for them once they're ready.
Module 11 – Sell Your Course on Autopilot
- Automating your sales sounds attractive but you do need to put in some work up front. In Module 11, you’ll discuss the right timing for setting up an evergreen launch and the different elements involved in automating their course marketing.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this last module, you’ll show your students how to decide on the metrics they need in place to track the progress of their course sales and consider the reasons things can go wrong. You’ll also recap what your students have learned and have them do some final action planning.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Launch and Market Your Online Course – Beacon package:
- Course Book (11520 words, 73 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (44 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Call Planner Spreadsheet – For your students to list prospects and plan calls to make direct sales of your online course.
- Launch Schedule Spreadsheet – For your students to plan the necessary milestones leading up to and during the launch of your online course.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (6488 words, 38 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (25 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Launch and Market Your Online Course:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Launch and Market Your Online Course” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Launch and Market Your Online Course, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.