Low Cost Marketing Strategies
High Impact, Low Budget Marketing Tactics Every Small Business Can Afford
With Low Cost Marketing Strategies – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own online course in record time,
….where you'll teach your audience affordable and free marketing tactics for growing their business and increasing sales.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Does your audience or client base consist of any of the following?
- Small business owners
- Solo entrepreneurs
- Service providers
- …or any business on a tight budget
If so, you'll already know that they have limited funds to spend on marketing. However…
Investing in marketing is the key to EVERY business's long-term success!
Unless they implement effective, AFFORDABLE marketing tactics, your clients will just have another floundering business that struggles to survive.
You can be the one to help them put together a small budget marketing plan that still gets them the results they want,… so they can not only survive, but THRIVE.
And you can have your online course ready to launch in just a couple days!
With our brandable, ready-to-teach course on ‘Low Cost Marketing Strategies’, you can both LEARN and TEACH others proven tactics that won't push the limits of their budget. Some of the ones you'll show them are even free.
The course covers both quick and longer-term methods for building an audience and attracting customers.
And by the end of the course, your students will have an actionable plan ready to implement.
PLUS, this is the perfect program to expand on in a longer curriculum, where you dive deeper into different marketing strategies.
So you can build your own online course business with multiple streams of income,
…and even upsell your coaching or consulting services (but only if you want to work 1:1).
Here is the Success Roadmap your students follow through the course:
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-teach program is divided into separate modules, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid student overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is easy to edit and brand.
That's because when you purchase a license to our brandable, done-for-you courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience take their business to new heights, without spending a fortune on marketing.
And… you won't even have to waste time creating any content from scratch!
Here's what you'll teach in Low Cost Marketing Strategies…
There are 8 modules in the course, including final action planning that ensures your students achieve success from your training.
And with the way the materials are structured, you can easily deliver your course as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you'd like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Your Current Marketing Goals
When you have little or zero money to spend on marketing, you have to be very careful where you use your limited budget.
In this first module, you'll help your students identify their current marketing goals and decide on their marketing budget, so that they know where they're headed and what they have to work with.
Module 2 – Attract Your Customers with Expert Content
Content is the lifeblood of marketing. Whatever your marketing goals are, content will play a crucial part in achieving them.
In Module 2, you’ll show your students how to plan what content they'll create to attract customer leads – the type of customers who will value their products and services.
Module 3 – Build an Email List of Engaged Subscribers
One of the most effective low-cost marketing tactics you can implement is email marketing. People still check their email every day, and it's something you have total control over.
In Module 3, you’ll show your students how to use email to grow an engaged following, so they can easily nurture relationships and market their offers.
Module 4 – Be Sociable
Social Media can be a fantastic, free tool for marketing, but you have to be focused and strategic for it to work – without wasting a ton of time.
In Module 4, you'll walk your students through choosing the best ways to engage with their ideal customers on social media, so that their audience gets to know and trust them and are more likely to buy from them.
Module 5 – Build Your Network
The goal when building a network is to develop relationships for the long-term with people who can help you grow your business.
In Module 5, you’ll discuss what your students need to do to establish and develop relationships that will give them access to their ideal customers and industry partners.
Module 6 – Expand Your Visibility
A good marketing strategy will increase your reach, expand your credibility, and build up your reputation.
In Module 6, you’ll explore how your students can raise their visibility as an expert in their market and set themselves apart from their competition, so that they become the go-to person in their field.
Module 7 – Create Your Low Budget Marketing Plan
Now it's time to bring everything together to create a complete, realistic, and low-cost marketing plan.
In Module 7, you’ll guide your students through choosing the best low budget marketing tactics that will put them on a path to successfully achieving their business goals.
Module 8 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share some additional tips with your students on how to keep getting results from their low cost marketing plan.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Low Cost Marketing Strategies – Beacon package:
- Course Book (13,965 words, 73 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (34 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Content Planner (Use this spreadsheet to summarize what content you will create and why. In .xlsx)
- Low Budget Marketing Plan (4-page plan that will help bring everything together. In .docx)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3,477 words, 25 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (24 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Success Road Map Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of your students' path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png). TIP: This is a great visual to use when marketing your course too!)
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Low Cost Marketing Strategies – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Low Cost Marketing Strategies” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Low Cost Marketing Strategies, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.