Managing Remote Teams
How to Build a Motivated, Productive, and Cohesive Virtual Team of Remote Workers
With Managing Remote Teams, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to manage a team of remote employees who work both independently and together to build your business.
Why share or sell ‘Managing Remote Teams'?
Most small business owners today have at least a few people who work remotely. In some cases, their entire team may consist of virtual employees, freelancers, and remote workers.
Many of those team members may be very experienced and comfortable working remotely. Others may be new to operating out-of-office.
Either way, managing a team that never sees each other in person brings a whole slew of challenges, such as:
How do you know if they're doing their work?
How do you coach and motivate them?
How can you encourage collaboration?
How do you avoid feelings of isolation?
Luckily, the benefits of having a remote team far outweigh the management challenges since you'll end up with:
- Increased productivity
- Happier employees
- Lower expenses
- Greater creativity
But to get to that point, remote team managers need to work on some key skills and set up a few reliable systems.
And YOU can be the one to give them that help and guidance.
You don’t even have to create any of the course content yourself!
With our premium, Ready-to-Teach course, you can quickly get your own online course or coaching program launched in as little as a weekend.
In Managing Remote Teams you’ll teach your students or coaching clients how to:
- Identify the behaviors and characteristics they need to develop to be an effective manager of a remote team
- Ensure everyone on the team communicates clearly and has the information they need when they need it
- Motivate their team by getting to know each individual and what drives them
- Build a collaborative team culture, so that everyone is working towards the same goals
Our brandable, easy-to-customize program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can learn from it yourself and start setting up a new home business,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience develop the critical skills and systems they need to manage a high-performing remote team.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level.
Here's what you'll teach in Managing Remote Teams…
There are 5 modules in the course, an introduction, and concluding action planning. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – The Challenges and Rewards of Managing Remote Teams
Remote teams can bring great rewards, but there are also challenges.
In Module 1, you'll teach your students the most important skills for effective remote team management and uncover how they currently measure up.
Module 2 – Formalize Team Communication
Communication is the key to meeting your team's needs and getting them working better together.
In Module 2, you'll show your students how to put systems in place to ensure everyone on the team receives the same information and can easily contribute to shared projects.
Module 3 – Motivate Team Members
Team members are human beings, and this means that each one is motivated by something different.
In Module 3, you'll guide your students on deciding how they will get to know their team members better and keep them motivated.
Module 4 – Enhance Team Collaboration to Maximize Productivity
A true team is supportive, interdependent and works together towards a common goal.
In Module 4, you'll teach your students how to foster engagement and a team ethos to ensure all team members work together towards common goals.
Module 5 – Conclusion & Next Steps
In this final module, you’ll give your students the opportunity to review the course and answer questions. You'll also have them plan future action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Managing Remote Teams:
- Course Book (7365 words, 45 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (25 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Self-Assessment – Characteristics of a High-Performing Remote Team Manager (3 pages) – to assess current skill level
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3212 words, 21 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (20 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (105 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Managing Remote Teams:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Managing Remote Teams“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource AND have a source of passive income
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Managing Remote Teams, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.