Maximize Your Productivity
How to Work Faster and Get More Done
In Maximize Your Productivity, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to ramp up your efficiency so you can get more done in less time… every day.
Why share or sell ‘Maximize Your Productivity'?
Because everyone wants to get more done in less time. Period.
The problem is that most people are stuck in habits that add to their inefficiency. They end up getting distracted and tired, wasting hours on tasks that won't make a big difference to their goals. And then they end up working even harder to get the important stuff done… or it ends up not getting done at all. They get stressed, burned out, and frustrated with their lack of progress and freedom.
However, people who are masters at being productive know how to keep themselves organized, prioritized, and hyper-focused.
Is it possible for anyone to learn to be more productive? Absolutely!
They just need to learn a few productivity techniques and tools.
With our done-for-you course content, Maximize Your Productivity, you can teach your clients how to transform their habits and get the most out of every minute of their day.
And this is a skill set that your clients can apply to both their professional and personal lives.
All you have to do is customize the course contents for your target market, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects.
Providing your clients with the tools and tactics they need to get the most out of their day will improve the results they get in their business…. and free up time for having a life.
Here's what you'll teach in Maximize Your Productivity:
There are 8 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which you do a final review and next steps.
- Introduction: You'll start off by discussing the essentials of productivity and why self-awareness is a critical factor, so that your clients are ready to start making some important changes in their habits.
- Module 1 – Improve Your Focus: Next, you'll help your clients uncover the things that kill their focus, showing them the connection between goals and effective to-do lists along with other tactics, such as scheduling and pre-work rituals.
- Module 2 – Discover Your Rhythms: Everyone has times in the day when they're more or less productive. So in this module, you'll help your clients discover their most productive hours and give them tips for making the most of those times.
- Module 3 – Manage Time Drains: There are any number of things that can drain your time, and they can't all be eliminated. In this module, you'll help your clients recognize their own common time drains and show them a four-step process for eliminating unnecessary tasks from their schedule.
- Module 4 – Get Organized: Just having an organized and tidy workspace can have a big impact on productivity. In this module, you'll give your clients tips they can implement immediately and that can have an immediate impact on their productivity.
- Module 5 – Be Selective: In this module, you'll discuss the all-important topic of priorities. You'll give your clients tips for making sure they're working on the 20% of the 80/20 rule, learning to say “no” when it makes sense, but still looking out for opportunities.
- Module 6 – Mind Your Health: People who complain they're not getting enough done usually neglect other parts of their life, such as their health. But taking care of your health can actually improve your productivity. In this module, you'll give your participants actionable tips for increasing their productivity through the simple habits that improve their health.
- Module 7 – Use Productivity Tools: There are a multitude of tools being sold that can help your clients be more productive. In this module, you'll give recommendations for task, time and email management tools, as well as customer support and other key areas. Swap out any of your own recommendations for the ones we've suggested.
- Module 8 – Conclusion & Next Steps: You'll finish up by briefly reviewing what was discussed in the course along with pointers for next steps, so that your clients will continue to experiment with the different tactics they learned and continue to improve their productivity every day.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Maximize Your Productivity Package:
- Course Book (8275 words, 44 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning how to increase their efficiency and focus, getting more done in less time (Value $997)
- Action Guide (22 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Cheat Sheet (3137 words, 25 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (7 Graphics in .pptx. .pdf & .png) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid (in .pptx. .pdf & .png) – More visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- List of Resources – A list of tools that can help your customers with managing different aspects of their work and personal lives
- Slideshow (126 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Maximize Your Productivity:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xlsx. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Maximize Your Productivity, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.