Next Level Website Content
Supercharged Content Strategies that Drive More Website Traffic and Sales
With Next Level Website Content, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people tap into powerful web content strategies that will take their sites to a whole new level.
Why share or sell ‘Next Level Website Content‘?
Most people's website have the same things – a Home Page, About Page, Contact Us, and some sales-related content. And yes, those are all essential.
But those same websites usually don't do a good job of attracting the right people, keeping them on the site, and converting them to customers.
Sure, it's true that consistently creating relevant, fresh, and searchable content is critical to your website's success.
However, simply updating your blog isn't enough these days.
Top-performing, effective website content needs to:
- Increase awareness of your brand
- Engage your target reader
- Forge a connection with your audience
- Generate and convert more quality leads
- Boost search engine ranking
And developing a business website isn't a one-time event. It’s an ongoing process of testing, tweaking, and anticipating what your audience wants.
Luckily, getting the results you want doesn’t necessarily mean your website needs a complete overhaul.
You just need to get a bit creative and strategic about what web content you publish and how you put it all together.
And when you apply even two or three new strategies, you’ll take a big leap forward in achieving your business goals.
So what do these ‘next level' web content strategies look like?
That's where our course on Next Level Website Content comes in…
It's a ready-to-teach program that covers a variety of ways to inject new life into a website and increase its visitor traffic, engagement, retention, and conversions.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program on Next Level Website Content in as little as a weekend.
You’ll be walking your students through how to:
- Conduct a website content review that gives a clear picture of where they are now.
- Identify ways to update the structure & essential website pages to increase visitor engagement and retention.
- Recognize the importance of long-form content and ways to incorporate it into their site.
- Apply long-form content strategies (such as Pillar, Skyscraper, and Ladder) to increase site visits and boost search engine ranking.
- Generate new content ideas, including short-form content that will grab attention and engage new visitors.
- Incorporate out-of-the-box ideas for content series (such as Welcome & Buzz-Building) into their overall web content strategy.
- Put it all together and prioritize, so that they can start seeing results as soon as they leave the course.
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘Next Level Website Content‘:
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to power-up your website content creation,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience master new skills for writing web content that go beyond the fundamentals that everyone else is using, so their site becomes a lead and customer magnet.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll teach in Next Level Website Content…
There are 7 modules in the course, with an introduction, and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Laying the Foundation: Evaluate Your Target Audience & Content
Before you dive in, it is essential to take stock of where your site currently stands.
In Module 1, you'll help your students analyze their target audience and conduct a website content review, giving them a clear picture of where they are, and where they need to be.
Module 2 – Rethink Your Website Design and Structure
How a site is structured and presents its information can affect whether people stay and engage with the material or click away.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to identify where they need to update the structure of their website and how their essential pages are presented, so they can increase visitor engagement and keep the visitors on their site for longer.
Module 3 – Incorporate Long-Form Content into Your Website
Long-form content has become increasingly popular on blogs and business websites, and search engines love it too!
In Module 3, you'll show your students the importance of long-form content, and they'll pick tangible ways to incorporate it into their site.
Module 4 – Three Long-Form Content Strategies to Boost Site Ranking and Visits
There are three powerful types of long-form content that can help you attract more visitors and keep them on your site
In Module 4, you'll show your students how to skillfully apply these three long-form content strategies (Pillar, Skyscraper, and Ladder) to increase site visits and boost search engine ranking.
Module 5 – Add Short-Form Content to the Mix
Short-form content can lighten things up, provide a break, and draw new people in. It's also faster to create :).
In Module 5, you'll show your students how to use online tools and audience feedback to generate new content ideas, including short-form content that will grab attention and engage new visitors.
Module 6 – Create Content to Support a Series
Creating a content series provides you with an opportunity to keep people coming back to your website, build excitement for upcoming content, and showcase valuable pieces of content on your website that visitors might miss otherwise.
In Module 6, you'll teach your students ways to incorporate different content series (Welcome & Buzz-Building) into their overall web content strategy.
Module 7 – Conclusion and Next Steps
Creating ‘next level’ content is an ongoing process with many options, so you need to prioritize as you generate more and more ideas.
In Module 7, you'll further build your student's confidence in creating next level content for their site, so they can drive more traffic and sales. You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Next Level Website Content:
- Course Book (8635 words, 54 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (29 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Idea Bank Spreadsheet (Use the Idea Bank alongside the Action Guide to brainstorm topic ideas for web content)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4160 words, 26 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (24 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (145 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $600 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Next Level Website Content:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Next Level Website Content“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Next Level Website Content, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.