How to Set the Ideal Price for Your Product or Service
With Profitable Pricing, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to strategically price your offers so they bring in maximum revenue.
Why share or sell ‘Profitable Pricing'…
If you're running any kind of business, whether selling product or service, one of the most nerve-wracking decisions you have to make is….
How much should I charge?
If you price things too high, you might scare away your best potential customers.
If you set the price too low, you might be decreasing your perceived value AND leaving money on the table.
Then there's all those different strategies you could implement. Payment plans, pricing levels, sales promotions, etc.
The list of pricing options is endless!
And you can guarantee that your own clients and customers are AGONIZING over what to do.
That's why we put together our step-by-step course called Profitable Pricing.
We're providing you with all the materials you need to teach people a simple process for deciding on the ideal price for their products and services.
You'll be teaching people how to set a price that will give them the maximum profit potential.
Best of all… All the content is easy to customize for your market. All you have to do is edit, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects.
Here's what you'll teach in Profitable Pricing:
[bcbox_course] There are 6 modules in the course and an Introduction and Conclusion in which your customers do final action planning.
- Introduction – You'll start off by discussing the importance of pricing effectively and an overview of what your participants will be learning in the course.
- Module 1 – Defining Your Customer – Teach your people how to ask the right questions about their customers so that they can set prices that are affordable, relevant, and demonstrate the right value to their market.
- Module 2 – Know Your Competitors – In this module, you'll teach people how to research their competitors effectively and look at market trends so that they won't make fatal pricing mistakes that damage their competitiveness.
- Module 3 – Positioning Your Product or Service – Now your participants need to perform the critical activity of defining their unique value. You'll help them determine exactly where they'll position themselves in their market.
- Module 4 – How to Create a Pricing Strategy – It's time to get down to details. In this module, you'll explore different pricing strategies and help people select the one that will work best for their particular business model.
- Module 5 – Monitoring Your Pricing – Prices aren't set in stone. In this module, you'll teach participants how to keep their finger on the pulse of their market's reaction to their prices so they can stay relevant and competitive.
- Module 6 – Lowering and Raising Prices – It's inevitable that at some point your students will need to raise or lower prices. In this module, you'll explore when that's appropriate and some tips for using price changes to their advantage.
- Conclusion and Next Steps – Without an implementation plan, your people are far less likely to put their learning into action. In the Conclusion, you'll walk them through creating an action plan with next steps and deadlines.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Profitable Pricing package:
- Profitable Pricing Course Book (7,045 words, 43 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (23 pages) – To use alongside the action steps outlined in the Course Book
- Competitor Research Questions – 18 Questions to guide your competitor research and take notes
- Know Your Competitors Spreadsheet – to summarize your competitor research (in .xlsx)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2,467 words, 21 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (9 Graphics in .pptx, .pdf & .png) – Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics – Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid ( .pptx, .pdf & .png) – More great visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned
- Examples – of well-known positioning statements that impact pricing
- Slideshow (118 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Profitable Pricing:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get in Profitable Pricing:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Profitable Pricing, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.