Quiz Building for Marketers
How to Create Quizzes that Attract and Engage Your Ideal Customers
In Quiz Building for Marketers, you’ll get everything you need to create a PLR ebook or additional learning experience on the step-by-step process for creating engaging quizzes.
Why share or sell ‘Quiz Building for Marketers'? PLR eBook?
Because quizzes have fast become one of the most popular types of online marketing content for engaging with a target audience; and creating them is nothing short of an art.
Finding a method of interacting with prospective customers can often be tricky, not to mention a drain on both time and budget. Most options for getting information in front of the right people are outdated, ineffective and often boring.
That's why a well-structured quiz can be a content marketer's dream.
Quizzes provide a simple and interesting way to collect information, qualify leads, increase awareness, build relationships, and a whole host of other marketing essentials.
Our PLR eBook on Quiz Building for Marketers is a complete guide on how to create an engaging, goal-driven quiz – from start to finish. It includes an in-depth look at the success of quizzes and guidance in the structure, design, and writing of both questions and outcomes. You'll love that this PLR eBook will position you as an expert in quiz building! You can also use it to earn extra affiliate commissions and upgrade it into an online course!
There's so much you can do with Quiz Building for Marketers. You'll be thrilled to add your name and publish this!
All you have to do is customize the content for your target market, put your name and brand on, and sell or share with clients and prospects. By the time they're done with your content, your students will have already created their first quiz and see results.
Here's what you'll teach in Quiz Building for Marketers
There are 6 chapters in the PLR eBook, as well as a Conclusion in which you do a final review and next steps.
- Introduction. In the introduction chapter, you'll discuss the popularity of quizzes today and the learning objectives (in case you wish to turn the content into a course), including defining goals, identifying topics and designing quizzes.
- Chapter 1 – Why Are Quizzes So Hot Right Now? You'll then go a little deeper into why quizzes are so effective, exploring the different reasons your client should implement them, such as their ease of sharing and benefits for lead capture. You'll also cover the difference between quizzes and surveys, and discuss the elements of the perfect quiz.
- Chapter 2 – Structuring Your Quiz: Goal, Topics, and Format. In the this chapter, you'll show your participants how to establish the foundation for their quiz. You'll guide them through identifying their quiz goal, target market, topics, and the type of quiz that will work best for them.
- Chapter 3 – Design Your Quiz Outcome & Call to Action. In chapter 4, you'll show your participants how to put together their quiz outcomes and call to action, focusing on using a structure that aligns with their goals, so that their quiz is not just a pointless series of questions.
- Chapter 5 – Write Your Quiz Questions. Chapter 5 is where your clients will begin to get down their quiz questions, again keeping structure and goals in mind. Along the way, you'll cover a number of different question ‘Dos' and Don'ts'.
- Chapter 6 – Set Up & Launch Your Quiz. With all the design and writing done, in chapter 6 you'll have your clients pull everything together and get their quiz out there on whatever platform they choose (or you recommend). You'll discuss options for publication, implementation guidelines, and quiz tracking information.
- Conclusion and Next Steps. Finally, in the concluding module, you'll review what was learned in the course and guide your participants in their next steps to implementing their new quiz, so they'll be ready to share it with the world right away.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Quiz Building for Marketers Package:
- PLR eBook (6038 words, 35 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning about the topic on their own. If you choose to deliver this in a course format then this will double as the course book so your student can follow along with the slides, and keeping as reference materials for the future (Value $997)
- Action Guide (19 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the PLR eBook
- Quiz Planner Mind Map An editable mind map illustration of a question/outcome format in Freemind – for your clients to use when planning their next quiz.
- Summary Checklist (2402 words, 16 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (7 Graphics in .pptx, .pdf & .png) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics (.pptx, .pdf & .png) – More visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Research Sources A list of platforms where your clients can create their quizzes
- Slideshow (139 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your content, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
Wait! And there's more… Bonus Material:
- BONUS 1 – Example Quiz Title Formulas
- BONUS 2 – Quiz Question/Outcome Generator Spreadsheet
- BONUS 3 – Quiz Set Up Checklist
- BONUS 4 – 5 Tips Images
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Quiz Building for Marketers:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar or series of webinars. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks PLR products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop premium material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on hiring a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own digital product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Quiz Building for Marketers, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.