Here's why you need to teach 'Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course'...
Most people who have a business website know by this point that they need to have a blog. And if they've been blogging for even a short space of time, they'll have a range of posts on different topics.
What they don't realize is that their blog posts are a goldmine for creating other products!
In particular, they can use the content on their blog for creating both books AND online courses to sell.
Why should you create a book and a course?
Because being a published author and teaching online courses will help you:
- Reach a wider audience
- Increase your credibility as an expert
- Attract new leads to other areas of your business
- Create additional streams of income
- Help your clients and customers get better results
And it doesn't have to involve a lot of time and effort, because you already have a big chunk of the content!
So how can you repurpose your blog to a book and course… in the fastest, most effective way?
That's where our course comes in – Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course…
It's a ready-to-teach program that walks through two specific processes – creating a published book from a series of blog posts, and creating an online course based on your book.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program, Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course, in as little as a weekend.
You and your students will walk through how to:
- Identify how having a book and an online course will help your business
- Choose a theme for your book based on your highest impact blog posts, ensuring it will resonate with readers
- Create a clear and logical framework for your book content
- Pick blog posts for your book content and create a writing plan to fill in gaps
- Pick a publishing method for your book that’s a fit for you and your readers
- Outline an online course that’s based on your book, including learning goals and objectives
- Map your book content to your course modules and create the content you need for teaching, such as audio and video
- Design learning activities that motivate your students to take action and implement what you’re teaching them
- Choose your course delivery platform and schedule your course for delivery
You'll be helping your audience expand their reach and increase their revenue, using content they already have.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's what you'll be teaching...
There are 4 modules in the course, with multiple lessons, an introduction, and a concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Repurpose?
Business owners are always looking for ways to expand their reach and tap into new audiences. By doing so, they can help more people and widen their pool of potential customers.What better way to do this than by repurposing existing content and introducing them in a new format?
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify how having a book and an online course will help their business.
Module 2 – Turn Your Blog into a Book
To repurpose blog posts into a book, you’ll need a plan that will turn short content into valuable, long-form content.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to choose the theme that resonates most with their audience and repurpose their blog posts into a structured book format that they will go on to publish.
Module 3 – Turn Your Book into an Online Course
Turning your book into an online course is a great way to repurpose your content to help those who’ve already benefitted from your book, as well as attracting a new audience who are interested in getting the results an online course will deliver.
In Module 3, you'll show your students how to create and set up their online course structure, content, learning materials, and the activities needed to support their students.
Module 4 – Conclusion and Next Steps
There are plenty of ways to repurpose content, but the same concepts you’ve taught in this course will apply to most types, especially in regard to a clear structure and logical flow of information.
In this final module, you'll further build your student's confidence in repurposing their content, so they can maximize their reach and revenue. You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
Click the button below to get your license to Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course:
100% No Risk Guarantee
And here's all the content you'll get!
Student Materials - to Learn & Take Action
* A 57-page Course Book - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use to create a self-study course, eCourse, or online or offline workshop (You’d pay $2,000+ just to learn how to create a course like this, and you’d still have to spend months doing it yourself)
* Action Guide - 31-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
* Book Blueprint - 15-page worksheet to help your students bring together everything for planning their book.
* Course Framework - 13-page worksheet to help your students bring together everything for planning their online course.
* A 31-Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time (Customers love these!)
* 22 Colorful Graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow - which not only give a snapshot view of concepts, but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png)
* Course Overview Infographic - A visual overview of the course (in .pptx, .pdf, & .png)
* Course Roadmap - The student's journey through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png)
Instructor Materials to Teach Your Course
* 152 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for classroom, webinar, or video You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording (Worth at least $500 and hours of your time)
* Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say (just add some of your own language)
* Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills.
* Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content.
Lead Generation Materials to Attract Students
Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
Not sure about White Label Courses? See what Content Sparks customers are saying...
Thanks to Sharyn Sheldon and her crew at Content Sparks
Just want to give a huge shout-out of thanks to Sharyn Sheldon and her crew at Content Sparks…been reading over some of the material I picked up for my education biz and it's fantastic. It's like having a great script to work with and now as the actor/director it's my job to put my own spin on it…but isn't great to have the script to work from? Again, thanks a bunch for being so great at what you do!
I've been a customer/fan ever since
My training and coaching practice is more profitable and less stressful because of Content Sparks. I searched the internet for private label content solutions to avoid starting from scratch every time I had an idea for a new product. Luckily one deep SEO rabbit hole led me to Sharyn's excellent site, and I've been a customer/fan ever since. I use the courses to power my private coaching, membership sites, and premium value workshops. Content Sparks has researched, written, and packaged the best business fundamentals, so you don't have to These resources have saved me time and earned back my investment.
I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally
Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market. My network is growing rapidly and I'm expanding into other cities. Now, as leaders plug into the system I've created, I'm able to help them grow their business as well.
Click the button below to get your license to Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course:
Here are a few ideas for using your content...
Frequently Asked Questions
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
You can see that Content Sparks programs pack in a lot of value. That’s because as learning experts and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material AND we want to help you use it to attract clients and customers, so that everyone’s business grows.
But don’t worry, the cost is going to be MUCH less than you think. Much less than it should be, based on the value of this program...
Much less than courses that teach you how to create a program like this yourself... (Plus, this is ready to launch in minutes, not months, and even includes lead generation material to attract students to the course.) Much less than hiring a team to help you design your program and create content...
And MUCH, MUCH less than learning how to create a program like this by trial and error... ...where you can lose money AND get zero sales.
So let’s say, conservatively, that you can create this course yourself for $8,000. Now, that’s not nearly enough money to hire someone to help you...that’s just accounting for your personal time. (If you’re a highly paid consultant, however, that $8,000 estimate is going to be MUCH higher...)
So you’d still have to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, figure out learning activities that people can do, write all the content, develop support resources (like worksheets and checklists), create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, make it look professional, create lead generation materials, write autoresponder emails, and more.
For example, here's the approximate amount of time it takes us to create a course like this one...
But if you don't have experience creating courses, it's going to take HUNDREDS of hours to do that properly...
And probably additional hundreds or thousands of dollars just to learn how to build a quality course or a high-converting sales funnel... And after all of that, you don’t know if anyone is going to buy...
Especially if you’ve never sold your own program before. OR, you can easily and quickly create your own courses...
Using ready-to-go programs from a company with a long track record of success... And expand your business...
Earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own. So, as part of this offer... You won't pay $8,000... You won't pay $3,000... You won't even pay $1,500... You just pay one small amount that you can easily get back with just one sale of your course!
To answer that, first I have to tell you a bit about why Content Sparks was created...
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- I was so busy doing work for clients that I never seemed to have enough time to work on my own business...
- I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start...I was just staring at a blank page...
- I didn’t have the budget to hire a team or to spend $3,000 on one of those online “how to build your own infoproduct” courses...
- I didn’t know how to promote the product once it was ready...
- I was worried about maintaining income level (and my ability to ever grow it)...
And so I stayed stuck...
...until I discovered customizable, white-label content.
For instance, I used this 'done-for-you' content to create bonuses for products I wanted to promote.
All I had to do was download it and add some points I thought were important.
I saved at least a day of work this way, and at the time, I was billing out $2,000/day.
I also earned several hundred dollars in commissions because I was able to offer a valuable bonus.
Still, I noticed some problems with the ready-to-go content out there...
For one thing, some of the products didn’t include quality instructor materials to help teach it as a course.
And when they did, the content was sometimes outsourced to non-native English speakers.
Also, some of the brandable content out there was pretty bad...
The sales and marketing products weren’t written by sales and marketing experts...and it definitely was not up to my standards. So I still had to spend a lot of time editing it.
So that's why I started Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, brandable sales and marketing content and courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years...programs that get results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality sales funnel course in just minutes...
- You quickly jump in and customize any of the material...
- You launch the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch...
- You have everything you need to promote your sales funnel course and attract customers...
- Your course continues to sell, taking your business to that next level...without any extra work on your part...