Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course
Maximize Your Content Reach & Revenue
With Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course, you’ll get everything you need to create your own webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product that helps people increase their credibility, visibility, leads, and sales – all by repurposing their blog to a published book, and creating an online course from their book.
Why share or sell ‘Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course
Most people who have a business website know by this point that they need to have a blog. And if they've been blogging for even a short space of time, they'll have a range of posts on different topics.
What they don't realize is that their blog posts are a goldmine for creating other products!
In particular, they can use the content on their blog for creating both books AND online courses to sell.
Why should you create a book and a course?
Because being a published author and teaching online courses will help you:
- Reach a wider audience
- Increase your credibility as an expert
- Attract new leads to other areas of your business
- Create additional streams of income
- Help your clients and customers get better results
And it doesn't have to involve a lot of time and effort, because you already have a big chunk of the content!
So how can you repurpose your blog to a book and course… in the fastest, most effective way?
That's where our course comes in – Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course…
It's a ready-to-teach program that walks through two specific processes – creating a published book from a series of blog posts, and creating an online course based on your book.
The best part is all the course content is already written for you!
With our easy-to-edit, brandable (PLR) course materials, you can quickly launch your own program, Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course, in as little as a weekend.
You and your students will walk through how to:
- Identify how having a book and an online course will help your business
- Choose a theme for your book based on your highest impact blog posts, ensuring it will resonate with readers
- Create a clear and logical framework for your book content
- Pick blog posts for your book content and create a writing plan to fill in gaps
- Pick a publishing method for your book that’s a fit for you and your readers
- Outline an online course that’s based on your book, including learning goals and objectives
- Map your book content to your course modules and create the content you need for teaching, such as audio and video
- Design learning activities that motivate your students to take action and implement what you’re teaching them
- Choose your course delivery platform and schedule your course for delivery
Here's your students' Success Roadmap for ‘Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course':
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
Our ready-to-go program is divided into separate modules so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid overwhelm and give time for implementation.
And everything is editable and rebrandable.
So you can go through it yourself if you want to maximize the value of your own blog and your book,
AND, you can use the same materials to help your audience.
That's because when you purchase a license to our customizable (PLR) courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
- Attract a flood of leads for your other products and services
- Expand your reputation as an expert with online courses, webinars, workshops, videos, and more
- Provide resources for your clients to help them get results (and win their lasting devotion)
- Create a nice new income stream with a paid program (it can even run on autopilot)
You'll be helping your audience expand their reach and increase their revenue, using content they already have.
And…. you'll be adding a major asset to your own business (a course!) that will take it to a whole new level too!
Here's exactly what you'll teach in Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course…
There are 4 modules broken into individual lessons in the course, with an introduction and concluding action plan. The course can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, online course, live workshop, or any other way you want.
Here's an overview of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Repurpose?
Business owners are always looking for ways to expand their reach and tap into new audiences. By doing so, they can help more people and widen their pool of potential customers.
What better way to do this than by repurposing existing content and introducing them in a new format?
In Module 1, you'll help your students identify how having a book and an online course will help their business.
Module 2 – Turn Your Blog into a Book
To repurpose blog posts into a book, you’ll need a plan that will turn short content into valuable, long-form content.
In Module 2, you'll teach your students how to choose the theme that resonates most with their audience and repurpose their blog posts into a structured book format that they will go on to publish.
- Lesson 1: Select Your Theme and Define Your Goal – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to choose a theme for their book based on their highest impact blog posts.
- Lesson 2: Develop a Book Blueprint – In Lesson 2, you'll help your students create a clear and logical framework for their book content.
- Lesson 3: Refine & Revise Your Blog Posts – In Lesson 3, you'll teach your students how to pick blog posts for their book content and create a writing plan to fill in gaps.
- Lesson 4: Publishing Your Book – In Lesson 4, you'll guide your students to picking a publishing method for their book that’s a fit for them and their readers.
Module 3 – Turn Your Book into an Online Course
Turning your book into an online course is a great way to repurpose your content to help those who’ve already benefitted from your book, as well as attracting a new audience who are interested in getting the results an online course will deliver.
In Module 3, you'll show your students how to create and set up their online course structure, content, learning materials, and the activities needed to support their students.
- Lesson 1: Plan Out Your Course – In Lesson 1, you'll have your students outline an online course that’s based on their book, including learning goals and objectives.
- Lesson 2: Adapt Chapters to Course Modules – In Lesson 2, you'll guide your students through mapping their book content to their course modules and outlining the content they need for teaching, such as audio and video.
- Lesson 3: Create Learning Materials and Activities – In Lesson 3, you'll show your students how they can design learning activities that motivate their students to take action and implement what they'll be teaching.
- Lesson 4: Publish Your Course – In Lesson 4, you'll help your students choose their course delivery platform and schedule their course for delivery.
Module 4 – Conclusion and Next Steps
There are plenty of ways to repurpose content, but the same concepts you’ve taught in this course will apply to most types, especially in regard to a clear structure and logical flow of information.
In Module 7, you'll further build your student's confidence in repurposing their content, so they can maximize their reach and revenue. You'll also give your students time to review the course, helping them to consolidate and implement their learning and plan future action steps so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course:
- Course Book (8582 words, 57 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (31 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Book Blueprint (15 pages) To help your students bring together everything for planning their book.
- Course Framework (13 pages) To help your students bring together everything for planning their online course.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4454 words, 31 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (22 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Roadmap Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of their path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Slideshow (152 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, online classrooms, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $800 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the .pptx) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials
- Social Media Posts (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
Here are just some of the ways you can use Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course“:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Repurpose! From Blog to Book to Course, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.