Sales Funnel Magic
A Beginner's Guide to Creating an Automated Online Sales Funnel
In Sales Funnel Magic, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to create a high-converting, automated sales funnel.
Why share or sell ‘Sales Funnel Magic'?
Because sales funnels are the critical foundation for any marketer's success.
Most entrepreneurs and small business owners struggle to get past the feast or famine cycles in their sales.
If they're relying on trading time for money, then they're often too busy to spend much time marketing. And if they're relying on referrals or affiliates, then their income is dependent on someone else's schedule vs. their own needs.
But when they have an automated sales funnel set up, they can drive traffic to it and rely on a steady stream of leads and new customers every month.
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as setting up a lead magnet and a few email follow-ups. An effective funnel requires careful planning and thought to make sure it converts leads to customers.
With our done-for-you course, Sales Funnel Magic, you can help your clients design their own online funnel and start building a predictable, reliable income…. that runs on auto-pilot.
NOTE: This is not a technical training program. You'll want to pick your favorite tech tools to recommend when delivering this course. The good tools will have their own tutorials so that you don't need to provide them.
Here's what you'll teach in Sales Funnel Magic:
There are 12 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which you do a final review and next steps.
- Module 1: What is a Sales Funnel and Why is it Important for Your Success?
- Module 2: The Key Components of an Effective Sales Funnel
- Module 3: Ideas for Your Sales Funnel
- Module 4: What are the Best Types of Opt-In Offers?
- Module 5: The Entrance to Your Sales Funnel – The Opt-in Page
- Module 6: What are One-Time Offers and How Do They Work?
- Module 7: Email Follow-ups – What to Send to Your List
- Module 8: What Products Should You Promote in Your Follow-ups?
- Module 9: Is Your Sales Funnel Working for You?
- Module 10: The Best Tools for Creating a Sales Funnel
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Sales Funnel Magic Package:
- Course Book (7,920 words, 46 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning how to create their sales funnel (Value $997)
- Action Guide (30 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Sales Funnel Planning Checklist (2 pages – to summarize and check off each element of the funnel as it’s completed)
- Email Autoresponder Series Planner Spreadsheet – To plan out a follow-up series of emails to nurture and convert leads to customers (.xls)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4,050 words, 24 pages) – An outline of all the key points from the course, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (14 Graphics in .pdf, .pptx & .png) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- Course Overview Infographic (.pdf, .pptx & .png) – an ‘at a glance' visual of Sales Funnel Magic
- Sample Email Series Funnel Infographic (.pdf, .pptx & .png) – For a visual representation of a proven, automated email series for sales funnels
- What Happens in Your Sales Funnel Infographic (.pdf, .pptx & .png) – a visual summary of a Sales Funnel
- Slideshow (107 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for Using Your New Content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
Lead Generation Materials:
- Tweets (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Sales Funnel Magic:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .pdf, .pptx & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it's up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Sales Funnel Magic, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.