Create Your Signature System
Package Up Your Expertise in a Branded Process That Grows Your Income and Helps More People
With Create Your Signature System, you’ll get everything you need to DELIVER, TEACH, and ATTRACT students to your own program, where you'll teach them how to package up their expertise in a branded process that grows their income and helps more people.
First, let's take a look at what we mean by a “signature system”
Your signature system is your unique solution to your customers’ biggest needs, laid out in a clear, easy-to-understand formula.
Your system is something you become known for. It's not just your brand. It forms the core of your business and, when people hear the name of your system, they think of you.
Why should you help your audience create a signature system?
Because a proven, branded system will:
- Give them the ability to serve more people… while working less
- Help them create a simple structure and focus for their business
- Make it easy to communicate exactly who they are and what they do
- Get better results for their customers
- Enable them to do what they love AND become known for it
The best part? When your students market it properly…
A signature system can catapult their business from muddling along to earning 6 or 7+ figures
Unfortunately, most people never take the time to identify their proven processes,
…let alone package one into a profitable, signature program.
But with our course on how to create a signature system, you can help your audience do both.
With Create Your Signature System, you'll walk your students through the critical steps for developing a branded process that they will become known for.
You'll show them how to identify and map out a solution that's worked for a specific problem they or their clients faced.
Then, you'll help them put together a signature program for teaching others how to implement their system for solving that problem.
You'll even show your students how they can repurpose their system to continuously grow their business.
And when you purchase a license to Create Your Signature System, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your clients and customers finally get rewarded for their hard product creation work by getting the sales they deserve,
….and watch your own business grow at the same time!
Here's what you'll teach in Create Your Signature System…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- You'll kickstart the course by giving a quick overview and explaining what people will be able to do by the time they're done, so that they're excited to jump in and start learning.
Module 1 – How Signature Systems Fuel Your Business
- What is a signature system and how will having one bring major benefits to your business? In Module 1, you'll discuss the benefits of having a signature system, so that your students can stand out in their market and achieve significant, long-term business growth.
Module 2 – Identify Your Signature Expertise
- A signature system is based on your own expertise and the solution you devised for a challenge you faced. In Module 2, you'll help your students analyze how they currently achieve success in one aspect of their business (whether for themselves or for clients), so that they can turn this success into a system that will help others.
Module 3 – Design Your Signature System
- You have a proven system, but you need to make it easy for others to implement. In Module 3, you'll dig deeper and help your students refine their process into an easy-to-follow, unique, step-by-step system that they can clearly explain, so that people can follow it and get the results they want.
Module 4 – Define Your System’s Unique Value Proposition
- The unique value proposition of your signature system will differentiate you from the competition. In Module 4, you'll show your students how to identify the benefits of each step in their system, so they can show potential customers that this is the system they need for solving their specific problem.
Module 5 – Identify Your Target Market
- Your ideal target customers are the people who will be the best fit for your signature system, because they will be able to fully benefit from implementing it. In Module 5, you'll show your students how to assess the suitability of their system for their current target market and how to explore additional markets for their new signature system.
Module 6 – Craft an Enticing Title
- Having a great system is one thing, but it needs to be marketed in a way that attracts buyers. The name of your system will be what people see first before they read any of the details. In Module 6, you'll walk your students through creating a benefits-oriented, memorable title that communicates the value of their system. That name will become their core branding, so their signature system can become well-known in the marketplace.
Module 7 – Package Up Your Signature System to Sell
- Now that your students have their signature system mapped out and named, they need to package it into a fully-fledged program to help their clients and customers implement it. In Module 7, you'll show your students how to design a program that packages up their system so that people can easily learn how to implement it and get the best results possible.
Module 8 – Help Your Customers Implement Your System
- People love signature systems because they are led by the hand through a proven process that’s easy to follow and remember. In Module 8, you'll walk your students through developing the program support materials their customers will need to successfully implement the signature system, so your students can quickly get their program ready to sell.
Module 9 – Determine Your Pricing Strategy
- Before your students dig deeper into marketing their signature program, they need to decide on a price which will enable them to reach their financial goals. In Module 9, you'll show your students how to decide on a price for their main offer, so that it reflects the value of their signature program and enables them to meet their revenue goals.
Module 10 – Plan Your Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Your students have all the elements in place and they're ready to share their signature system with all those who need it. Now they need to market it! In Module 10, you'll share sales and marketing strategies your students can use to attract clients to their signature program, so that their sales reach the level they want.
Module 11 – Expand for Multiple Income Streams
- With signature systems the possibilities are endless: you can start with an initial version and then build your business from there. Each one will bring an opportunity to increase your income and enhance your reputation. In Module 11, you'll show your students how to create multiple streams of income that accelerate their business growth by developing different levels or versions of their signature system, so that they leverage it for maximum value.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this final module, you’ll discuss other things your students can do to make their signature system and program more effective. You'll also send them away knowing how to measure the success of their marketing, along with a plan for how to evolve their signature system and offer in the future. They'll consolidate and implement their learning through planning further action steps, so they achieve the goals set for this course and know how to develop further.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Create Your Signature System – Beacon package:
- Course Book (10500 words, 63 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (34 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (4626 words, 25 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (20 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Create Your Signature System:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Create Your Signature System” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Create Your Signature System, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.