How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing
With How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to use stories to engage target customers and get more sales.
Why share or sell ‘How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing'?
People buy from people they know, like, and trust. You've probably heard that a million times by now.
However, building the ‘know, like, trust' elements is an art form that requires much more than a few emails and social media posts. You need to reach people at an emotional level to connect with them and develop the types of relationships that lead to sales.
When you use stories in your marketing content, you can achieve all 3 of those elements in a far shorter space of time than any other marketing tactic can match.
“A story is a journey that moves the listener, and when the listener goes on that journey they feel different and the result is persuasion and sometimes action.” ~ Jennifer Aaker, Professor of Marketing at Stanford Graduate School of Business
How do you write the types of stories that move people?
It's not easy, and few people view themselves as good storytellers.
But with our course on ‘How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing‘, you can teach your audience how to craft the right types of stories to tell their own market.
You'll be showing them how to:
- Identify the different types of stories and how they are used, including company and brand stories, personal stories, and customer stories
- Apply the most enduring story formats that have stood the test of time to their marketing
- Identify which types of stories connect best with their target market
- Outline the key elements that make a story effective regardless of the type of story or format that they choose
- Choose the best media to use for their story to make it engaging for their target market
- Identify the different outlets they can use for distributing their story so that it will be seen by as many people as possible and create the desired result
By the end, you'll help them draft their plan for finishing and producing a story they can use right away to supercharge their marketing.
And, when you purchase a license to How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Here's what you'll teach in How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing…
There are 7 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be broken up to create an email course, webinar series, or video series. Or deliver it all at once for a self-study, online course, or live workshop:
Here are the modules you'll cover:
- Introduction – Why Your Marketing Needs Stories
- Module 1 – The Best Stories to Tell Your Market
- Module 2 – 7 Timeless Storytelling Formats You Can Use
- Module 3 – Which Story is Most Effective for Your Market?
- Module 4 – How to Create a Story that Engages Your Customers
- Module 5 – Which Media Should You Use to Create Your Story?
- Module 6 – Where to Distribute Your Stories
- Conclusion and Next Steps
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing package:
- Course Book (8,996 words, 50 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997)
- Action Guide (25 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers
- Summary Cheat Sheet (2112 words, 17 pages) which includes key points from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time
- Graphics (5 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing
- 2 Infographics (.jpg & .ppt) – 10 Best Practices and 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Storytelling – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Storytelling Examples – Links to great examples of powerful stories businesses used to connect with their market (no need to spend hours researching your own)
- Slideshow (124 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, videos, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- 10 Social Media Posts (Tips for sharing on social media) – Use these to get more traffic to your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching How to Use the Power of Storytelling in Marketing, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.