Target Marketing Fundamentals
How to Identify Your Target Audience and Create Your Ideal Customer Profile
In Target Marketing Fundamentals, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to identify your target audience and create your ideal customer profile.
Why share or sell ‘Target Marketing Fundamentals'?
Knowing your customer inside and out is essential when it comes to marketing your business.
The most successful business owners and marketers don't just spin the wheel and hope they're getting it right.
And, they don't market based on intuition or gut feelings about their audience either. Instead…
They identify their ideal customer in detail BEFORE making any decisions.
With our brandable, done-for-you course ‘Target Marketing Fundamentals', you'll teach your clients how to pinpoint their target market and develop a profile of exactly who they're selling to, and where to find those ideal customers.
And when your clients see how much easier it is to make decisions when they know their market …they'll be seeing better results AND singing your praises.
Here's what you'll teach in Target Marketing Fundamentals
There are 10 modules in the course, which can easily be broken up to create an email course, webinar series, or video series. Or deliver it all at once for a self-study, online course, or live workshop:
- Introduction to Target Marketing
- The Essentials of Market Research
- The Top 5 Methods of Online Market Research
- How to Use Online Surveys to Research Your Market
- Learn About Your Market Through Your Blog
- How to Use Email to Better Understand Your Market
- Fly on the Wall – Where to Go Online to Listen to Your Market
- Offline Methods for Conducting Market Research
- Your Perfect Customer – How to Create a Target Market Profile
- Keep Track of Your Changing Market
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Target Marketing Fundamentals package:
- Course Book (6,044 words, 37 pages) Everything your clients need to learn about identifying and creating a profile of their ideal target customer. (Value $997)
- Workbook (15 pages) – To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Target Market Profile Worksheet (4 pages – A breakdown of exactly who their target customer is)
- Summary Checklist (2,449 words, 12 pages) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (10 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) – Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- 2 Infographics (.jpg & .ppt) – Two visual lists – of Best Practices and Common Marketing Mistakes – so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Slideshow (111 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, videos, and live presentations or workshops (Takes at least a day to create or $300 to outsource)
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your own words and examples.
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- 10 Tweets (Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Target Marketing Fundamentals:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Target Marketing Fundamentals”:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Target Marketing Fundamentals, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.