Testing Your Big Idea
A 4-Step Process for Evaluating the Potential of Your Next Project
In Testing Your Big Idea, you'll get everything you need to create a personalized lead magnet, bonus resource, short course, email series, or paid product on how to assess whether your ‘big idea' for a new project or business is worth investing time and money in.
Why share or sell ‘Testing Your Big Idea'?
Because starting any new venture, small or large, requires an investment of resources that could be spent more profitably elsewhere.
And many people jump right into starting a new project because they have a ‘gut feeling' it will be successful, rather than any solid facts.
The result might be a big money-earner, could be mediocre, or could end up becoming a money pit that drains valuable resources.
Nothing is a given, but why take more risk than you have to?
Smart entrepreneurs do the groundwork testing of an idea before they decide to go ahead with it at all.
That way, they can make sure that both their time and money are well spent on the ventures that have the most likelihood of success.
However, most small business owners and entrepreneurs don't take a very structured approach to figuring out whether to pursue an idea. Luckily, you can teach them a 4-Step Process to follow in Testing Your Big Idea.
By teaching your customers how to determine the success potential of their ideas, you'll build your reputation as someone who can help them move their business forward… you'll be winning their thanks and watching them grow a brand new, profitable venture!
Here's what you'll teach in Testing Your Big Idea:
There are 5 chapters in the course book, plus a Conclusion, which can all be easily adapted to an email series or other format:
- Introduction – Why Test Your Idea?
- Step 1 – Evaluate the Market Profitability Potential
- Step 2 – Determine Consumer Demand
- Step 3 – Assess the Longevity Potential
- Step 4 – Determine Your Competitive Potential
- Conclusion and Next Steps
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Testing Your Big Idea package:
- Course Book (6624 words, 34 pages), which gives you and your customers all the information they need for implementing the 4-Step Process for Testing Your Big Idea (a $77 value)
- Action Guide, worksheets which you can use alongside the activities outlined in the book, so your customers can take action and get results (a $27 value)
- Summary Cheat Sheet, which covers the key points and tasks from the course book, so your customers have a quick reference guide (a $27 value)
- Graphics used in the course book (.jpg & .ppt), so you can use them in additional handouts or for customers who are visual learners
- Checklist for Testing Your Big Idea, which gives your customers a condensed ‘cheat sheet' for making sure they cover all the points in the 4-Step Process (a great lead magnet for building your list too!)
- Social Media Posts with tips about testing new ideas – for sharing on any social media platform, so you can promote your content to more people
- Instructions for using your new content, so you'll have tons of ideas of how to repurpose everything above to create webinars, video, emails, and any other content you need
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Testing Your Big Idea:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the Summary Checklist to create slides to run a free webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the Summary Checklist to create slides, and the Course Book as your speaking notes. Then create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you'll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable, ready-to-go content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the ‘done-for-you' content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Testing Your Big Idea, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
Can I see a sample of your content?
Absolutely! Just CLICK HERE to grab a sampling from our course called First Impressions Matter. This is just a sample and does NOT include a license to edit it or use the content for your customers or readers.
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.