Virtual Assistant Outsourcing
Fast Track Your Business Growth by Hiring a First-Rate Virtual Assistant
With Virtual Assistant Outsourcing, you’ll get everything you need to create your own self-study course, where you'll show your audience how to fast track their business growth by hiring a first-rate virtual assistant.
Imagine having an extra day or more per week. What would you do with that time?
You could do things like:
Or, you could just work fewer hours and spend more time on things you love.
You could even do what I do – travel the world!
Most business owners spend hours doing tasks that can easily be outsourced. As a result, their business growth stalls and they get frustrated, resentful, and burned out.
On the other hand, when they're able to delegate a chunk of work to someone else, those same people are able to achieve a whole new level of success and satisfaction with their business.
And that “someone else” is a virtual assistant.
Hiring a virtual assistant is a turning point especially for small business owners and solo entrepreneurs. It's often the first time they can really scale their business.
However, it's also something they tend to put off because:
The whole prospect of finding and outsourcing to a virtual assistant is daunting!
That's why we put together a course that walks through the entire process.
With ‘Virtual Assistant Outsourcing‘, you'll walk your students through the critical steps for hiring and managing their first virtual assistant.
You'll help them identify what they want to outsource and the skills a VA will need, including writing a job spec. Then you'll show them how to find and select the best VA for their needs.
To ensure their VA's success, you'll guide them through things like setting up standards, training their VA, delegating, and motivating for future growth.
Your students will implement everything as they go through the course, and come away with an action plan and clear deadlines for next steps. [See a description of exactly what you'll teach in each module below.]
And when you purchase a license to Virtual Assistant Outsourcing, you’ll get the rights to edit the content any way you want, put your name and brand on, and repurpose it into whatever format you want.
Then use your new course to…
You’ll be helping your clients and customers make the biggest step towards growing their business.
And… you'll be adding a major asset to your own business at the same time.
Here's what you'll teach in Virtual Assistant Outsourcing…
There are 12 modules and an introduction in the course, which can easily be delivered as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Here's an overview of each module:
- You'll kickstart the course by giving a quick overview and explaining what people will be able to do by the time they're done, so that they're excited to jump in and start learning.
Module 1 – Get Ready for Your Virtual Assistant
- In Module 1, you'll discuss the advantages of hiring a VA for faster business growth, and you'l help your students get in the right frame of mind before they dive into the process.
Module 2 – Identify Your VA’s Tasks
- Your students shouldn't wait until they're completely overwhelmed before hiring a virtual assistant. In Module 2, you'll help them identify which tasks to delegate to a VA and plan ahead for hiring, so they don't just panic and hire the first person they find.
Module 3 – Find the Right VA Match for You
- It's easy to feel daunted by the task of looking for a VA. In Module 3 you'll dig deeper and help your students define the experience, qualifications, and personal qualities they need in a VA, so they are clear about the person they're looking for and how their VA can best support them.
Module 4 – Use Your Job Spec to Shortlist
- Now your students have people applying for their job, they need a way to whittle down their candidates to find the right one. In Module 4, you'll show your students how to shortlist and assess potential candidates, so that they only move forward with those who are suitable and don’t waste time on those who aren’t.
Module 5 – Find Your VA in the Right Places
- Your students want to find the right person who can take on the tasks they've identified and free them up to develop their business. In Module 5, you'll show your students the best sources of VAs and how to advertise for their ideal candidates, so their ad is in the right place to attract high-quality, motivated candidates.
Module 6 – Choose Your First VA
- To find the right VA, your students need to gather the right information. In Module 6, you'll walk your students through how to interview their VA candidates to ensure they have the experience and qualities required and to select the best fit.
Module 7 – Set Up Stellar Systems and Standards
- When you’re communicating with an employee who might be on the other side of the globe, you need to be organized. In Module 7, you'll show your students how to set up the systems and standards they want their VA to follow, so the work between them will run smoothly.
Module 8 – Onboard Your VA for a Smooth Start
- Now that they have chosen the right person, your students need to make sure they treat their VA well from the get go. In Module 8, you'll walk your students through designing the onboarding and training activities for their new virtual assistant, so that their VA will feel welcomed from the start and learn the skills to become productive as quickly as possible.
Module 9 – Delegate for Success
- Learning how to delegate is one of the most important skills your students need to master if they want to scale their business. In Module 9, you'll show your students how to delegate to their virtual assistant, so that their VA will be clear on what’s expected and they'll be confident to hand tasks over.
Module 10 – Manage Your VA for Maximum Results
- There are particular challenges to managing remote employees because you don’t meet the person every day. In Module 10, you'll share how to manage a VA effectively to ensure tasks get done as and when your students want them.
Module 11 – Develop Your VA for Future Growth
- You want your VA to do their best work for you, so you need to keep them engaged. In Module 11, you'll show your students how to motivate their virtual assistant and develop their VA's skills, so that their business will benefit in the long term.
Module 12 – Review and Refine
- In this final module, you’ll review what your students have learned and have them think about what they'll need to do to expand their team in the future. They'll then consolidate and implement their learning through planning further action steps, so they achieve the goals set for this course and know how to develop further.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Virtual Assistant Outsourcing – Beacon package:
- Course Book (11,622 words, 66 pages) All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (41 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful customers.
- Summary Cheat Sheet (5,191 words, 27 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- Graphics (17 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked 12 topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Virtual Assistant Outsourcing:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Virtual Assistant Outsourcing” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
“The quality, the ease of adaptation, the logical flow of the information provided, the professional look of the courses both on the front end (student materials) and the back-end (teacher and marketing materials) makes using Content Sparks courses an easy and best choice!” — Dave Sweney
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first small business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing courses.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a high-quality, brandable, done-for-you course in just minutes…
- You share or sell the course for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You expand your reputation as a go-to resource, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.- Jennifer Henczel
“It's a tremendous help to be able to reduce timeframes from 45 (days) to under a week. And that helps me secure more deals as well, because I can have that turnover time to be able to help support what the client needs, especially in these challenging times.” – Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Virtual Assistant Outsourcing, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.