Virtual Summit Success
A Step-by-Step Guide to Hosting Your First Online Event
With Virtual Summit Success – Beacon package, you’ll get everything you need to create your own online course in record time,
….where you'll teach your audience how to host their first online event, step-by-step.
NOTE: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content AND instructor materials (including slides).
Events where you can learn from experts and network with peers will always be an important part of your personal or professional development.
However, people don't necessarily want to travel or spend the time and money to attend an event in person.
And being there face-to-face isn't always an option.
Luckily, with all the technology we have available today, you can both attend AND run virtual, digital events – without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
You can even host a “virtual summit”, where you have multiple speakers sharing their expertise (without leaving the comfort of their homes either!)
Why would you want to run a virtual summit?
Because it can accelerate your business growth at a speed you never imagined.
- Grow your email list exponentially
- Increase your visibility in your market by leaps and bounds
- Position yourself as a go-to resource in your field
- Form lasting relationships with other industry experts
- Generate more income (especially if you add paid options to your summit)
I'll bet at least one of those benefits is something you or your audience would like to achieve!
But running an online event with multiple speakers can be daunting.
There are so many moving parts – deciding on themes and topics, finding and securing speakers, running and recording interviews, setting up a sales funnel, sending email campaigns, and more. The logistics are overwhelming!
It doesn't have to be that way… if you follow a carefully laid out process.
And that's exactly what you'll be able to learn AND teach in our ready-to-go course kit – Virtual Summit Success.
This is one of our brandable programs, which means you can customize it to your audience and voice, and then teach it as your own. Or learn from it yourself first, and then teach it to others.
Here's the Success Roadmap you'll take your students through in the course:
[Check out the Module Overviews below for more details on what you'll cover in the course.]
You'll get all the materials you need to learn, teach, and attract students to your course, where you'll show them how to:
- Pick a topic and recruit speakers that your audience will come running (virtually) to listen to
- Identify the key elements for setting up a seamless sales funnel and systems
- Make it easy for your speakers to shine in their interviews AND to promote the summit to their audience
- Promote your summit so you can attract a crowd of people who will benefit most
- Run a virtual summit that attendees will be telling all their friends about
- Leverage your summit content to increase your current and future revenue
- ….and more!
Our ready-to-teach program is divided into separate modules, so it can be quickly broken up to deliver sections over time – to avoid student overwhelm and give time for implementation.
Best of all, everything is easy to edit and brand.
That's because when you purchase a license to our brandable, done-for-you courses, you get the rights to:
- Edit the content any way you want
- Put your name and brand on, and
- Repurpose it into whatever media you want
Then use your new course to…
You'll be helping your audience grow their visibility and their business to new heights with one of the hottest marketing strategies.
And… you won't even have to create any of your course content from scratch. You can have your course ready to launch in just a few days!
Here's what you'll teach in Virtual Summit Success…
There are 7 modules in the course, with separate lessons in each, and final action planning that ensures your students achieve success from your training.
And with the way the materials are structured, you can easily deliver your course as a self-study eBook, membership site resource, or online course. Remember, if you'd like to run the course as a presentation, webinar, or recorded video, you can also get slides and other Instructor Materials in the Blaze package for this course.
Here's a summary of each module's learning outcomes:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn, so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Why Virtual Summits?
You’ve decided to organize a virtual summit, but are you clear on why you’ve made this decision?
In this first module, you'll help your students set specific goals for their virtual summit, so that they can confidently kick-start the summit process knowing the results will meet their business objectives
Module 2 – Phase 1: Plan (4-6 months out)
A successful virtual summit starts with a detailed plan.
In Module 2, you’ll show your students how to choose their target market and theme, structure their summit, and find ways to get the right speakers for their event. You’ll also discuss how to set up the basic systems and technology they need to run a successful virtual summit that grows their business.
- Step 1: Choose Your Market and Your Theme – In Step 1, you'll show your students how to pick a summit topic and define their target market so that their summit provides what people are looking for.
- Step 2: Map Out Your Summit – In Step 2, you'll show them how to plan the outline of their summit and make crucial decisions about how they’ll present it, so that it has the greatest impact on their audience.
- Step 3: Find Suitable Speakers – In Step 3, you'll help your students choose potential speakers who are the best fit for the needs of their summit attendees and who complement their area of expertise.
- Step 4: Set Up Systems – In Step 4, you'll explore the basic systems and technology your students need, so that they are ready to put their sales funnel in place and conduct their interviews.
- Step 5: Contact Potential Speakers – In Step 5, you'll teach your students the best ways to contact and offer potential speakers the opportunity to participate in the summit
- Step 6: Metrics – In Step 6, you'll discuss the most important metrics your students need to track, so that they can measure the success of their summit.
Module 3 – Phase 2: Create/Develop Content (2-3 months out)
By this point, everything is planned and set up that can be done in advance. Now it's time to develop the body of the virtual summit content.
In Module 3, you’ll teach your students the best ways to recruit and interview their speakers, create their own contribution, and complete the sales funnel that will ensure their summit generates revenue.
- Step 1: Recruit Your Speakers – In Step 1, you'll demonstrate how your students can finalize their speaker choices and set up interviews.
- Step 2: Create Assets for The Summit – In Step 2, you'll show your students how they can prepare the content they need for the summit, such as their presentation and graphics, so that they can save time later on.
- Step 3: Complete Your Sales Funnel – In Step 3, you'll guide your students through the process of creating the pages for their sales funnel, so that people will be taken smoothly from the registration to an upsell to the confirmation and next steps.
- Step 4: Interview Your Speakers – In Step 4, you'll explain to your students how to record and edit the interviews they need for their pre-recorded summit videos.
Module 4 – Phase 3: Promote Your Virtual Summit (3-4 weeks out)
A virtual summit won't get attendees if you don't spread the word about it in advance!
In Module 4, you'll walk your students through their promotional campaigns using social media, email marketing, and their speaker affiliates, while finding the balance between sending out information early enough for people to schedule it, but not so early that they forget.
- Step 1: Social Media Campaigns – In Step 1, you'll identify the different ways your students can promote their summit on social media so that they attract the maximum number of people to register.
- Step 2: Email Campaigns – In Step 2, you'll guide your students through creating and scheduling a sequence of emails for their existing subscriber list, as well as new leads, so registrants have all the information they need for attending the summit.
- Step 3: Speakers – In Step 3, you'll show your students the best ways to provide copy to speakers to save them time and help them effectively promote the summit to their own audiences.
Module 5 – Phase 4: Launch
It’s time for your summit and to start seeing the results of all the hard work you’ve put in for months organizing and planning it.
In Module 5, you’ll discuss how your students can check they have everything in place to ensure a smooth launch. They'll also make sure they're on hand throughout the launch to motivate and add value, so that they provide exceptional customer and speaker support.
Module 6 – Phase 5: Summit Follow-Up (1-2 weeks after the summit)
The summit may be over, but the work isn’t done just yet. You can continue to make sales and attract new clients in the period after the event closes.
In Module 6, you’ll explore how your students can close out their promotion and find methods to increase the profits so that they maximize the business impact of their summit.
Module 7 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share with your students some tips to continue getting results from their virtual summit.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Virtual Summit Success – Beacon Package:
- Course Book (16,492 words, 99 pages) – All the content and activity instructions you need to create a comprehensive self-study eBook, online course, bonus resource, or handout for a live workshop (Value $1997).
- Action Guide (60 pages) – A complete set of worksheets which helps your students take action on what they learn in the Course Book, so you’ll have happy, successful students.
- Virtual Summit Planner (3 pages – To outline summit structure and choose summit calendar)
- Summit Speaker Spreadsheet (To record all information about potential and confirmed speakers. In .xlsx)
- Summit Speaker Checklist (To customize and send out to all summit speakers)
- Sales Funnel Checklist (To make sure all sales funnel essentials are covered)
- Email Campaign Worksheet (11 pages – to plan and draft virtual summit email campaigns)
- Summary Cheat Sheet (8,467 words, 50 pages) which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from the course. You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the course book every time. (TIP: Our customers love using the cheat sheet to identify what they want to customize in the course, and for sales copy snippets.)
- Graphics (35 colorful graphics that are used in the course book and slideshow, .pdf, .ppt & .png). These give a snapshot view of concepts, as well as adding some visual zing.
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Success Road Map Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of your students' path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png). TIP: This is a great visual to use when marketing your course too!)
- Suggested Curriculum – We've hand-picked related course topics from our catalog that you can use to put together a longer series or membership site (plus a coupon for 40% off each!)
IMPORTANT: This self-study course is also included in a our larger ‘Blaze' package, which includes lead generation content and instructor materials (including slides).
Here are just some of the ways you can use Virtual Summit Success – Beacon Package:
- Use a section of the content as a free giveaway to demonstrate your expertise and get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the summary cheat sheet to help you create slides. Then run a webinar, live presentation, or create video content. (Or grab the complete Blaze package for this course, which includes the done-for-you slides and more!)
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook or online course.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Include this course as a high-value bonus to another program, to enable you to increase your prices AND drive more sales
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum. We even planned out a suggested curriculum for you that's inside your download (with discounts on your thank-you page, after you purchase a license)
Screenshot previews of all your content in “Virtual Summit Success” – Beacon Package:
Contents are delivered as .docx, pptx and .xls. Images are .pptx, .pdf & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Ready-to-Teach Courses from Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder and CEO of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first online business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my new business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t designed for learning and getting results. It wasn't written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks – to provide high-quality, done-for-you courses you can deliver under your own name.
Today our team has created business training programs for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 30 years… courses that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have a professional online course (or live workshop) ready to launch in just a couple days…
- You share or sell the course for multiple times what you paid (getting a massive ROI)…
- You become the go-to resource for your audience AND have a source of passive income.
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“Sharyn's materials help me to stay stealthy. I'm able to develop new programs quickly and professionally, always offering something new to my members and leaders, giving me tremendous edge in the market.”
– Chris Gloss
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Virtual Summit Success, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27, depending on the length of the program, and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.