10 Done-for-You Emails: Personal Branding
Add to Your Autoresponder or Newsletter to Build Relationships with Your Subscribers
Not sure what to send in your next email to your list?
In our pack of 10 Done-for-You Email Swipes on Personal Branding, you’ll get pre-written emails that you can customize and add directly into your autoresponder or email newsletter.
Use them to nurture relationships with your leads, customers, students, or anyone who is interested in how to use simple tactics to start and build on their personal brand. Or, just keep them in your content library for when you're stuck for ideas and need something to email to your list!
Get this email pack PLUS 4 MORE for one low, discounted price in our Done-For-You Email Bundle
Here are a few ways you can use the email swipes to grow your business:
- Add a few to a relevant autoresponder series for new leads… to share valuable tips and build credibility before offering a paid product or service
- Pick and choose relevant emails to create a series for people who didn't buy one of your related courses… to continue to nurture your relationship with them, so they'll be ready to purchase next time
- Add to your post-purchase emails to further build relationships with customers… to earn their loyalty and keep them coming back again and again
- Expand on the content in the emails to create longer blog posts… to attract your target customers to your website
- Pull out tips from the emails for social media posts and images… to encourage engagement with your followers
Here's what you'll get in the Done-for-You Emails: Personal Branding:
With this set of email swipes, you'll get 10 pre-written emails that are easy to customize, with areas clearly marked for where you should add your own personal info and links. You'll see the emails cover various topics around how to start and build on your personal brand. Specific topics for each email are:
- Personal branding: It's not all about you – Learn how to initiate a two-way conversation and stay true to yourself, your values (294 words)
- Developing your personal brand during a major career shift – Learn how to use your career change as part of your story (316 words)
- Are you confusing your audience? – How to create ‘recognizable patterns' for your audience so you don't lose them. (295 words)
- Getting personal: how much is too much? – How to find the right balance between connecting with your audience and oversharing (340 words)
- Why you need to follow the lead of major brands – Find out what the major brands do first, before they create a logo, design their packaging, or a launch a website (357 words)
- The personal branding mistakes to avoid – It's never too late to establish your personal brand, just avoid these mistakes and you'll be fine (295 words)
- The best way to use social media groups to build your personal brand – Learn the benefits and resources of these groups that will help build your network (323 words)
- How to use video to build your personal brand – Use these tips to use video and give your audience a more complete picture of who you are (390 words)
- Does your ‘look' match your personal brand? – Use these tips to bring your brand identity to life (375 words)
- Start a podcast to give your personal brand a voice – Use podcasts to demonstrate your unique value and your areas of expertise (321 words)
You'll also get a pdf with detailed instructions for using your customizable, relationship-building emails.
Emails are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
Screenshot previews of all your content in your 10 Done-for-You Emails: Personal Branding:
Contents are delivered as .docx & .txt formats.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy your Done-for-You Emails on Personal Branding, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.