The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program
In The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program you’ll get a complete package of lead generation content and a valuable resource for helping your audience implement 5 practical steps to set up their group coaching program.
IMPORTANT: This report package is also part of our full course bundle called Create Your Group Coaching Program. So, if you want to use the content to create a full course funnel and multimedia program, check it out here.
With the full ‘Blaze' package, you'll get everything you need to learn, teach, and attract students to your own online course, webinar, video series, live workshop and more.
Why share or sell ‘The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program ‘?
Are your clients and customers looking for a way off the hamster wheel of trading time for cash?
Well, you’re in the right place to help them!
Anyone trying to build a solid coaching practice or service business knows it’s hard to thrive unless you have 1-to-1 clients. But there’s a BIG problem with that:
- You can only serve a few people at a time
- You’re always struggling to find your next client
- Earning more means working longer hours… and never having a moment to yourself.
There IS another way…
Group Coaching Programs give you the ability to impact more lives AND give the personal attention that gets better results for clients.
With group coaching, you work with small groups of clients in live sessions, often in combination with other training and resources.
It’s the ideal mix of coaching, training, and accountability.
It gets the best results for the more clients…. Without breaking the bank for anyone!
With our report – The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program – you're going to share with your followers 5 practical ways they can set up a group coaching program, helping them:
- Define their purpose and get results
- Focus on and cater to the needs of their target audience
- Outline program content and the steps their members need to take to achieve their goal
- Choose the best delivery and engagement methods available to maximize success
- Offer short versions and test sessions to improve their program
And if your followers do all of the 5 steps in the report, they'll be well on their way to growing an audience of eager buyers.
In this lead generation package, you'll even get emails and other content to build a relationship with your followers and subscribers while expanding your reputation – all using the materials we're providing you.
So you can help people start with some simple ways to get results, building your own list of subscribers interested in the course topic.
Then sell other programs or offers to those people, knowing you're giving them what they want.
And if you want to offer a paid coaching program, online course, workshop or other training to follow up the report…
Be sure to check out the complete course kit – Create Your Group Coaching Program[Note: The materials on this page are included in the complete course kit, so you don't need to buy both!]
Here's what you'll get in The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program :
With this report package, you'll get a variety of relationship-nurturing and reputation-building content that you can use to quickly set up your own lead generation funnel, including…
- Report: The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program (2282 words, 14 pages) – which gives you a valuable resource to attract and help people who are interested in this topic (Value $550)
- Summary Cheat Sheet – which gives you a summary outline of the opt-in report as an alternate lead magnet or webinar hand-out (people love content they can consume quickly)
- Slideshow – which gives you the report in a presentation format with speaker notes, so you can also present it in person, as a video, or on a webinar (webinars have been proven to have the highest conversion rates!)
- 7 Report Follow-up Emails – to send to people after they receive your report or watch your webinar, to nurture your relationship with your new subscribers and sell your course, product, or coaching service.
- Are you ready to create your group coaching program? (183 words)
- How group coaching builds your business (244 words)
- Why do people like group coaching? (289 words)
- Repurposing content for group coaching to save time (317 words)
- Run your group coaching program without tech headaches (391 words)
- Stop dropouts from your group coaching program (350 words)
- Want to get results faster? (575 words) – Use this email to promote your course!
- 5 Blog Posts – which give you pre-written content to spark discussion on your blog and attract more of your ideal customers
- Effective Group Coaching: Are Your Members Getting What They Need? (709 words)
- Why Is Group Coaching So Popular and What Can It Do for You and Your Members? (305 words)
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Successful Group Coach? (571 words)
- The Steps to Getting Your Group Coaching Program Started (618 words)
- 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Running a Group Coaching Program (580 words)
- Infographic – The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program (in .pdf, .pptx & .png)
- 30 Social Media Posts (30 tips for sharing on social media)
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program :
- Brand it for a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list and pre-sell a larger program, such as Create Your Group Coaching Program.
- Customize and sell your own eCourse or multi-day challenge, and then follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Pull out sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire report, all combined as a paid ebook or a course.
- Use the slides to create a webinar or video that presells another program or just gets people on your list and nurture your relationship for future sales.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the infographic on social media to promote the report (paid or as a lead magnet), or to drive traffic to your site
- Include the report as a bonus in another program to enable you to increase your price AND drive more sales
- Combine this report with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer program
Screenshot previews of all your content in ‘The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program':
Contents are delivered as .docx, .pptx and .xls. Images are .pdf, .pptx & .png.
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered brandable, done-for-you content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the brandable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That's why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, done-for-you sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, brandable, done-for-you content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
This is first-rate stuff—highly recommended. Period.”–Daniel Ulin
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy The 5 Simple Steps to Set Up Your Group Coaching Program, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you'll find…
There's PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it's EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. However, we recommend that you rewrite and add to any web-based content that you want found by search engines (like Google), so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you'll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I've made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $1997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $27 and charge more if you're adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you're adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.