Autoresponder Emails That Convert
How to write an effective email series
In Autoresponder Emails that Convert, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, workshop, lead magnet, or paid product on how to write a targeted, automated email series.
Why share or sell ‘Autoresponder Emails That Convert’?
Because writing one-off emails that just get sent to your existing email contacts is no different from trading time for money.
The email you send today goes out to whoever is on your list right now. But people whose contact details you receive tomorrow miss out on that great content.
And you have to keep writing more and more emails to keep in contact, which takes up a big chunk of your time.
But marketers who use autoresponder services are able to leverage their time and put all that email marketing on autopilot.
Just imagine if you could teach YOUR customers how to drastically reduce their email-writing time, build relationships on autopilot, and make more sales of all of their products and services.
Luckily, we’ve put together a complete package of materials for teaching this topic in our course on Autoresponder Emails That Convert.
And all the content is already done-for-you, waiting for you to customize, brand as your own, and sell (or share with prospects).
When you help your customers write automated email campaigns, they’ll see their sales increasing more and more over time as new people sign up to their list – and they’ll have you to thank for showing them how!
NOTE: This course is focused on writing automated email series, particularly those meant to promote an evergreen product. It does not cover list-building or squeeze pages. However, our courses on List Building Lead Magnets and 10 Days of List Building Madness are both great complements to this one. This course also reinforces some of the concepts taught in Email Copywriting Essentials, however that course covers a much wider scope.
Here’s what you’ll teach in Autoresponder Emails That Convert:
Course ModulesThere are 5 modules in the course plus a Conclusion.
- Introduction: You’ll start by showing your customers why email marketing is so important for success and then set their expectations for what they’ll be learning
- What is an Autoresponder: You’ll give them a clear picture of how autoresponders work to their benefit to grow their business in less time than they spend now, along with tips for picking the best a/r service for their needs
- Identify Your Goals for An Autoresponder Series: You’ll give them 7 different possible goals for their email series and the keys stats for making sure their emails are achieving their goals, so that all their email writing time is maximized for results
- Essentials for a High-Converting Autoresponder Series: You’ll provide 5 keys for writing autoresponder emails that convert and 3 sample paths their emails could follow, so that your customers will be ready to plan their own series
- Best Practices for Writing Your Autoresponder Series: You’ll explore 10 best practices for writing their emails, so that your customers will now be ready to sit down, finish writing their series, and schedule it
- Conclusion and Action Planning: In the final module, you’ll summarize and reinforce everything learned, give tips for testing and moving forward, and encourage your customers to take the next steps to writing more series
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in the Autoresponder Emails That Convert package:
- Course Book (7059 words, 37 pages) Contains all the information your customers need for learning how to write autoresponder emails series that convert
- Workbook (725 words, 14 pages) To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Checklist (1676 words, 8 pages) An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (9 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) Great visual representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love
- 2 Infographics (in .jpg & .ppt) Top 10 Best Practices and Top Ten Mistakes for Writing Autoresponder Series – great for visual learners and as a reminder after the course
- List of 10 Autoresponder Services – The most popular platforms. Add your affiliate links and be sure to point out which ones you like best
- Slideshow (76 Slides) – Ready to fire up your recording software or share on webinars, Hangouts, and live presentations or workshops
- Speaker Notes (in Slide Notes below slides) – Use the script under the slides (in the ppt) to guide your presentations and recording. Ready to customize for your language
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training Program – Use our tips for picking the best way to deliver your course, based on your audience and your own skills
- Tweets (10 Tips for sharing on social media) – Not just for Twitter! Use these to get more traffic to your content
- Editable eCover Templates (10 Designs in 2D psd) Ready to convert to your own branded eCovers
- Instructions for using your new content – Step-by-step tips for getting started, customizing, and repurposing your content
- BONUS – 4 Autoresponder Series Example Graphics (in .ppt & .jpg) Visual representations of popular email series components to help your visual learners
- BONUS – 20 Subject Line Ideas
- BONUS – Power Words for Open-Worthy Email Subject Lines
For instance, here are just some of the ways you can use Autoresponder Emails That Convert:
- Use as a free giveaway to get more email subscribers on your list
- Use the slides and speaking notes to run a webinar. Then follow up with paid coaching or consulting sessions
- Customize and sell your own ecourse and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training on each sub-topic.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire course, all combined as a paid ebook, webinar, or live workshop.
- Use the slides and speaker notes to create a video series for your clients, with the worksheets as downloads to accompany each video.
- Add the content to your paid membership site as a valuable learning resource
- Share the graphics, infographics, and tweets on social media to promote the course (paid or as a lead magnet), or just to drive traffic to your site
- Combine this course with other courses at Content Sparks to create a longer educational series or curriculum
Take a look at some screenshots of what you’ll get:
Contents are delivered as .doc, ppt and .xls. Images are .jpg, .pptx. eCovers are .png & .psd
As you can see, Content Sparks products pack in a lot of value.
That’s because as sales and marketing specialists, we develop top-notch material for you.
So you don’t have to spend months to research the topic, narrow down the key points, outline a logical flow, design learning activities, write all the content, develop worksheets and checklists, create the slideshow, design graphics, edit and proofread everything, and make it look professional.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to hire a team to do all of that for you.
Instead, you can easily and quickly create your own product…
With help from a company with a long track record of success…
You can earn more money, work fewer hours, and become the authority in your market.
All for significantly less than trying to do the same thing on your own.
Your Price Today
Here’s How Done-For-You Products From Content Sparks Will Boost Your Revenue
Hi, I’m Sharyn Sheldon, founder of Content Sparks.
After starting my very first business, I found myself stuck…
I knew that creating my own sales and marketing products would take my business to the next level…
However, I didn’t have the time to create all of the content myself, and I didn’t have the budget to hire a team to help me.
Then I discovered customizable content.
In month one, I saved $2,000 of my time and EARNED several hundred dollars in commissions.
Still, I noticed that the customizable content I was buying wasn’t written by sales and marketing experts…and it definitely was not all up to my standards.
That’s why I created Content Sparks, to provide high-quality, customizable sales and marketing products.
Today our team has created business content for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses for over 20 years…content that gets results.
Just imagine this scenario:
- You have high-quality, customizable content in just minutes…
- You share or sell the content for a fraction of the cost of starting from scratch…
- You have more authority in your market, and sales go up
In fact, here’s what business owners just like you have to say about Content Sparks:
“I used Content Sparks products to create a lead magnet for $37 intro coaching calls. With one solo ad, I got 123 emails and 65 phone numbers of prospects. Now it’s up to me to call them!–VaNessa Duplessie
Again, this is Sharyn Sheldon, and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy teaching Autoresponder Emails that Convert, and I’m so excited to see what it’s going to do for your business and for your customers!
Founder, Content Sparks
Our content is the highest quality you’ll find…
There’s PROOF that Content Sparks products work….
And since it’s EASIER to do this than to do it all yourself, why not give it a shot?
Your Price Today
Still not sure? Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my license allow me to do with my Content Sparks content?
Your license gives you the rights to edit or cut up the content into sections, combine it with other content, or transform it to other media formats (such as audio, video, graphics, etc).
You can then share or sell the content with paid customers or prospects who have given you contact details.
The exception is the content meant for promotion, such as tweets, blog posts, and graphics. You can publish those freely anywhere on the web to drive traffic to your site and offers.
What am I NOT allowed to do with my Content Sparks content?
You are not allowed to sell or give away a license or the editable files to anyone else. That means you can NOT sell or share the Private Label Rights (PLR), Resell Rights, or Master Resell Rights to anyone.
Also, you are not allowed to publish the content freely on the web where anyone can read or download it, including free membership sites or forums. The exception is promotional materials, as mentioned above. This protects the value of your content.
Do I have to rewrite the content?
You have the option to rewrite it if you choose, but it is not necessary. It is recommended that web-based content is rewritten so that it will rank higher in search engines. Adding value to existing content is also important, such as additional images, examples, stories, or lists of resources. By adding your own personal examples and experience, you’ll boost your reputation and credibility exponentially.
What should I charge for the content once I’ve made it into a product?
Pricing your content is always a challenge and it depends on your own market. Some people charge $97 for a webinar series. Others add it to a $27/month paid membership program each month. And some have charged as much as $997 for a full training program with coaching added.
Take a look at what competitors and similar businesses are charging in your industry. Then find your own middle ground based on how you want to position yourself.
We recommend that you never charge less than $17 and charge more if you’re adding live or video elements. Charge even more if you’re adding coaching.
If I want to set up a sales funnel, how do I get started?
We have a number of tutorials and videos in our blog, as well as a list of our favorite resources we use in our own business.
Start by watching these tutorials:
And get ideas for resources to use here:
How can I get help if I need it?
You can always contact our support desk here:
You should expect an answer within 24 hours, except on weekends.